Users

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratz !  I'm sorry too ..Edited by PaintedSky - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
congrats on new thread.. waiting for next part !!!
123pritha thumbnail
Originally posted by: tellyme

😭😭😭OMG I had written  such a big uppdate and all my things got lost as this tab went to recover...

I am so sorry dears... have to re write everything...again...

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Link to new thread but update got all lost...

am so so sorry to all of you

It will take some time now for me to rewrite evrything again dears... and to bring the same feel.

ITS OKAY
WAITING...
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats for the new thread...
sarzah thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!😊

tellyme thumbnail

Part 35

Maan and Geet enters their room' both are quiet doesn't know what to speak.. so many thoughts in their mind that words are not helping at all'

But after a while Maan says

"Thanks a lot Geet'. Today you just saved me'. Thanks for being there for me'"

Geet feels bad'. As why she has to think about herself and making him land in this mess'. He love for him without any expectation was so nice and satisfactory'.  All her changed behaviour have provoked him to go to this extent'.

She gives him a smile

"Thanks to you too' you saved me from the press today'." She wanted to say he does not need to thank her for anything but words again got stuck.

Then they were again queit'. Both smiled at each other and then quiet. Then again Maan started

"The day was too much' for both of us... specially for you' I mean you have to go thru so many new things at once' a complete new world'. You better take some rest'"

Geet nodded her head as not finding any word'. Actually whole their life they have never spoken to each other in natural way two person talks then like husband and wife was a total different thing.

Maan left from there giving her some space'.

Geet doses off while in thought' she really had to go lot since morning'.

Maan came back after an hour to find Geet in deep sleep'.

He stretched his hand to touch her face but then backed away'

What have he done to Geet'. A girl of her age'. Ohhh she was just 22 and what have he made of her'. She has matured more than her age'. Just due to him'. He made her learn that she does not have to expect'.he have spoilt all her childhood and her youth'. Just for his love' to please him' to take his anger is what he have made her'.

What dreams girl of her age has'. Just 1 yr of marriage and 22 yrs of age'. Girls have so many dreams and expectation from life at this age'. They are pampered by their husbands and family'. Her family loved her but he has snatched everything from her just to fulfill his ego' She has forgot to dream about herself' always dealing with him' hiding their marriage issue from family is what she is always concerned about.

He felt that tears will fall from his eyes'.he wanted to embrace her tightly' tell her he was all hers and he want to give her dreams' pamper her dreams but he did not know how' how will he make her believe that she should dream for herself' think for herself'. All he end up doing is give her trouble by his silly anger, impatience and ego.

Not able to take her innocent sleeping look he went to study'.

Geet was woke up by Annie for dinner'. She looked for Maan' what was he upto'

Then realizing he must be in study she went their' knocked the door'

"Maan dinner" she asked

"haan.. let's go"

"Did you have nice rest'" he asked "Hmm' feeling much better"

"After dinner' I want to talk to you'"

She just nodded her head'.

At dinner Dadima was praising the couple'.

After dinner in their room' again they were queit for a while

"Aap kuch kehne wale the" "haan' woo whatever happened today'."

"Maan you don't need to thank me again and again'"

"No not that'. I mean that whole this thing will change your life'."

Geet looked confused

"Like in you office now.. everyone will know you are Mrs khurana nad no one will dare to give Job to Mrs khurana' "

Geet had not realized this till now'. "Per kyun'."

"See I have no problem' but you know the things will change' I am sorry for bringing you in all this"

"If I go to office tomorrow you have no problem' right" she doesn't want to take risk doing anything against his will now'.

"I have no problem'. But I fear situation for everyone has changed as far as you are concerned'."

Then after some while Geet kept thinking and decided that she will go and meet everyone in office tomorrow'.

"Maan' can I ask you something"

"Sure"

"Your new venture' for which we have all this' do you really intent to make me work in it'. I mean you don't have to as I understand there can be some tax issue or something of that sort making you open that new segment in my name and then all this happened' was just curious"

"Geet that is only for you'. It's a garment section and I know you have interest in designing cloth and you like you management job too' thru this you can fulfill both your hobbies' use your idea and lead it the way you wish' I mean only if you wish to takt it'.I don't want to force it on you' it will wait for you to join'.  "

"What??? I mean are you sure' it's a big venture, like so much investment and you want me to lead it' I just have experience to work as an employee that too 1yr and half'."

"I will just say' It is all yours' take it, do whatever with it'. Njoy your hobbies' don't worry about the profits and loss there' I will handle them"

"why are you going to this extent Maan' I mean you don't have to actually"

She was again he was doing all this to make her trust him' really he can go to any extent'.she have to really make him believe she rust him or he will keep on going this way'.

She was about to say something when Maan came near her' he softly took her hand in his'. Geet was surprised but said nothing

"Geet'. I know it's not asy for you to trust me and I don't expect it' I just want you to be happy' I know you will not believe it but I just want you to be happy'. "

He placed his one hand on her cheek'. Geet felt a sudden shiver by his touch'. So close so soft "Take it only if you want' or I said it will wait till you are ready to lead it' it is all yours and for you'."

Geet did not know what to say'.

Next to be continued

Sorry friends... had to rewrite evrything...not sure how it came out to be...
--Anu

Edited by tellyme - 12 years ago
angel-ki-shona thumbnail
yeah there finally talking⭐️
change12 thumbnail
very nice update hope from here maan an geet new life begins they both start trusting each other.
febinyusuff thumbnail
that was really really touching !!!
dreamy thumbnail

awesome ...😊 thanx for giving another update ...