Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28) (Page 43)

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for all the great comments, I am glad I have seen only positivity being spread and no negativity Big smile Happy New Year To You All

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Fatz77 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
tht is awesome love it
zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update.
dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hi
WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Both of them are very excited and eagerly waiting for their baby. they want to make sure that they take all the necessary care.
please continue soon
Thanks for the PM

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
nice part dear love it...
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
awesome update very cute loving this arnav thanks for the pm

Chezzie13 Senior Member
Chezzie13
Chezzie13

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Here it is, the next part..
I hope you enjoy it...

Part 25

They sat down in the car and Arnav was thinking that they should do something to celebrate today, his wife and their baby were fine, his life was great. Then he had the idea of a date, yes he would take Khushi on a date. Tonight. He told her as soon as he finalised the idea in his mind. 
'Khushi, I would like to take you on a date tonight to celebrate the well-being of you and our baby,' said Arnav sweetly.
'My lovely husband, of course I will come on a date with you, I am stupid but not stupid enough to reject the offer of a date from my dashing husband,' said Khushi with a naughty glint in her eye.
'OK, but I have one more thing to ask, I will give you something to wear when we get home as I have been meaning to give it to you. So please wear it for me,' said Arnav in a tone which no-one in the world would be able to refuse.
'I would do anything for you. Just give me the attire when we get home,' said Khushi.
Arnav then drove home with a adorable smile on his face. Khushi admired him.

For Khushi, she didn't think life couldn't get any better until Arnav said he was taking her on a date tonight, so many questions were running through her mind,
'My make-up?'
'What attire has Arnav bought for me?'
'Will I look nice enough for Arnav?'
'Where are we going?'
'Do Di And Nani know?'
Khushi then remembered one thing which stopped all the things running through her head, she would be with Arnav all evening and nothing else mattered. She turned back to him, he still had that cute smirk on his face which made him look amazing. They finally got home and Khushi went up to her room, and on the bed Khushi found a bag with a note inside, she looked into the bag to see a beautiful exquisite white lehenga choli,
Then she read the note,
'To my beautiful wife,
I hope you like the dress I gave you. You are my angel so I thought white but then I remembered how gorgeous you look in red so I found a dress which had both colours to show your innocence and beauty. I am waiting for my angel to show me her dress. I have given you your dress now but when you are ready don't put on anything else on and come to the poolside. My beautiful angel.
Your Husband, Arnav'
Khushi then went to the bathroom and had another shower before putting on the fragile lehenga choli. She then walked over to the pool with her wet hair leaving a trail of droplets behind her. She had her sindhoor box in her hand. She then saw another bag with a note in it, she saw a red velvet box and she opened it to reveal a beautiful set of jewellery which was white with intricate floral design,

She was about to read the note when a set of bangles caught her eye,

She put the jewellery and bangles back into the bag and held the bag in one hand while reading the note in the other,
'My angel,
I know you have so much jewellery and I know not much of it is from me but I have now bought you another set. I know you will like it as I know your choice like my own choice. I again chose white for my angel. I know you won't wear the jewellery now but I don't mind so now come to the living room don't worry no-one is at home because they are all out shopping. Come down soon, I am waiting for you.
Your lover, Arnav'
As soon as she heard Arnav was waiting for her, she literally flew down the stairs, Arnav saw his angelic wife descending down the stairs with the bag from the poolside in her hand. But suddenly she tripped on her lehenga choli at the last step, Arnav knew she was bound to something stupid, so he stood at the bottom of the stairs and saw her trip. She landed in Arnav's arms as always. Her eyes were tightly shut until she felt safe she opened her eyes to look straight into those caramel eyes which she seemed to melt into. The bag in her hand dropped to the floor and startled the two and broke them out of their eye lock. Arnav stood Khushi up straight and then picked up her up in his arms, he then placed her onto the sofa. Khushi blushed as Arnav picked her up. Arnav went back to pick up the bag. Khushi held on to her sindhoor box in her hand tightly. Arnav then came back to Khushi and took out the bangles and jewellery box from the bag and placed it on the table. He then took Khushi's sindhoor box from her hand and also placed it on the table. He firstly picked up the bangles and placed half of them on her left hand and the other half on her right hand. He then opened the jewellery box and took out the earrings and one by one he placed the earrings on her ears, he softly touched her neck as he put the earrings on. He then took the necklace and placed it on her neck and went to the back to tie it together. He ran his back down her bare back which only had a small piece of material covering it. He then picked up her sindhoor box and opened it and took a pinch of it and placed it on her forehead. He then took another bag from the sofa which had a shoe box inside, he opened the box to reveal a pair of astonishing shoes,

He then placed them on her feet and carefully made sure Khushi's mother's payal's were visible. He then held Khushi's hand and took her to the mirror in the living room. He held his hands over her hands. He then slowly took them off her eyes. He hadn't taken a proper look, his heart literally began beating so fast and hard, he thought it was going to come out of his chest. Khushi gasped as she saw how beautiful she looked. She had no make-up on but she still managed to take people's breath away, she looked perfect, she then caught a glimpse of Arnav's maroon shirt, dashing black suit ,which matched her lehenga choli. She looked at him and placed her head on his chest and wrapped her arms round.
'Thank you, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada,' whispered Khushi.
'No problem, Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada,' whispered Arnav. Khushi placed a kiss on his cheek. Arnav had that adorable smirk on his face again. 
'I love that smirk so much,' said Khushi with shocked expression on her face as she wasn't meant to say that out loud. She slapped her forehead. Arnav let out a small chuckle. Khushi gave Arnav a funny look,
'You are...,' said Khushi before Arnav quickly placed his lips on hers. She was immediately silenced, she wrapped her hands around Arnav for support. He took in her sweet scent and her soft lips, he ran his fingers through her wet hair, he held her waist in his grip. They pulled away from each other when they needed to breathe. He let her lips go but he held her waist and pulled her closer to him. She looked down to avoid his intense eyes but he held her chin and lifted her head to look into his eyes. She met his gaze, she got lost in his caramel oceans of emotions. He looked into her hazel eyes. He broke away when he remembered their date. This girl could make him forget him anything in this world.

How was it? Long enough? The date will be updated tomorrow...
Comment below

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkirox11SweetSophiespongebobchickRabbaVersshreeYPNHK_kiFANno.1preethi12345~~BaBy~AnGel~~Glimmerrashgirl000WittyKittyluvzindagiPiya.Dsharneil92Fatz77MsCeylonAsh95devishreeLekshmic7--Siva--dazzling_gloryzafi-Sparsh-meenalumaLyssaPie..Peppermint..Shafootinselangelic shazanu17jenshaddumas

Go to top