Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Can't Wait :) πŸ˜³
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am super duper sorry that my update is so late. I was busy again but I will try to update everyday again. I am also considering ending this FF at 30/40 parts and starting a new one, please give me ideas (via. PM's) for my maybe new FF.
Here we go, I have tried to make this a little more exciting and long...

Part 27
They stayed like that until Arnav felt a gentle tap on his shoulder, and the driver of the horse carriage said that it was getting late for the horse and they had to leave soon. Arnav decided that it was time to leave after doing one thing. 
'Tell the horse to wait 5 minutes for us!' said Arnav jokingly. As the driver walked away he held Khushi's hand and took her beside the lake and held her chin to make her look up at the starry night.
'Khushi, before you I would have never have known that my parents are in this sky. I talk to them every night. And you are the one who has brought hope and faith into my life and I will always be in debt to you for that. Thank you,' said Arnav sweetly, he shortly after kissed her cheek. Khushi felt so touched at Arnav's words. Her eyes felt moist,
'Arnav, we are one. You do not owe me anything, I have your love and you and our baby and that it more than enough for me. I did not bring faith to you or hope, you had it in you already I only helped to bring it out,' replied Khushi. 
'This is why I love you Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada,' said Arnav, he saw a blush rise to Khushi's cheek. He held her hand and took her to the carriage and helped her sit in it. She looked slightly cold so Arnav took of his jacket and placed it on her shoulders. She wrapped her arms round his chest and placed her head on his shoulder. She soon fell asleep in the comfort of her husband. When they reached home, Arnav didn't want to disturb her so he picked her up gently and carried her to their room. He placed her on the bed and saw her asleep,
'She looks like a doll when she's asleep. Why just when she's asleep? She looks like a doll all the time to me,' Arnav thought to himself. He then fell asleep holding Khushi in his arms.

The next morning the two woke up in each other's arms, they both awoke at the same time,
'Hey beautiful, good sleep?'
'Arnav, when have I ever had a bad sleep when I am with you?'
'I know, you never have a bad sleep when you are with me. I am only asking because you look beautiful today'
'What do you mean 'today'? Are you trying to say that I never look beautiful?' Khushi now had a slight twinkle in her eye and a pout on her face.
'I don't mean it like that, Khushi. I mean you look even more beautiful then you already are,' he said trying to save himself. He looked nervous when he suddenly saw Khushi, burst out laughing. She was only trying to tease her husband but he thought he was really in trouble.
'Oh! Khushi, you are teasing me. You think that is funny?' He suddenly pulled Khushi towards him and placed a kiss on her neck. She immediately stopped laughing, and instead began blushing.
'Who's laughing now, Khushi?'. She didn't say anything as she got off the bed and ran to the wardrobe to get a sari. 
'Where are you going Khushi?'
'I..I..I need to get changed'
'Why? No-one is at home today. Remember they all have gone to a wedding, but you didn't want to go because of the baby. So it's just you and me,' said Arnav smirking. He saw Khushi lightly hit her forehead.
'Arnav, don't you have office?' said Khushi trying to escape from this crazy Arnav.
'Yes but I will only be gone for an hour or so. So don't think you have got away from me, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada,' said Arnav smugly.
'Well I will have a shower then you can have a shower. Then I will go make some breakfast for you.'
'Why do we need to have separate showers? We can have one together!'. He saw Khushi blush crimson red at this and she ran into the bathroom. She came out wearing a red sari, she hadn't realised what she was wearing until she saw him gazing at her like a bull seeing red. She mentally cursed herself, as if he wasn't bad enough today. She couldn't be bothered to dry her hair so she left it wet and open, just the way he liked it. She quickly applied her sindhoor and put her mangalsutra on. She then literally sprinted downstairs to make breakfast for Arnav. When she had finished she placed it on the table and as she turned around she felt to warm hands snake round her waist.
'My beautiful wife, won't you feed me, please?'
'Fine then, my lovely husband,' said Khushi sarcastically. He made a mental note to himself to get her back for that. He then sat down and Khushi was about to sit next to him when he pulled her into his lap. She couldn't escape now, she slowly fed him the food. He was paying more attention to her than the food. When she finished feeding him, she went to the kitchen to wash her hands. She went to the door to see Arnav off, and he kissed her lips quickly before leaving, Khushi was left in shock. Arnav caught a glimpse of his crazy Khushi, he loved the effect he had on her. Khushi went to their room in shock, forgetting to lock the door. She sat on the bed and smiled just at how happy she was. She suddenly felt a hand grab her shoulder, 
'Arnav you are back...' she stopped as soon as she saw who it was.

It was Shyam. He was back to haunt their lives forever.
'I heard that you were pregnant Khushi-ji, shame it isn't my baby, but I am sure soon it will be. How is Arnav? Such a shame that he isn't here to save you and your precious baby.' He suddenly grabbed Khushi's wrist tightly. He pulled her up and dragged her to mirror and put his head on her shoulder.
'We make such a good couple don't we? I love you, Khushi-ji. That is why I came back for you.'
'Love? Love is a pure relationship, that is what me and my husband Arnav have. The only thing you have for me is lust. Don't you dare call it love? You are so shameless, you destroy my sister Anjali and then come back for me. I hate you, Shyam-ji. The only person I ever have, will, do love is Arnav.'
'Arnav, Arnav, Arnav. Shut up about him. You are making a mistake, I am the one for you. I have love not lust.' He suddenly grabbed her shoulders tightly.
'That is enough Khushi. I do not want to hear any more from you. I love you got it? Not Arnav me. He doesn't love and he never has, if he did then why did he hurt you when you first met? I saved you the first time we met, remember?'. Khushi now had tears in her eyes and closed her eyes as she felt scared of this man in front of her. Suddenly she felt his hands let her go and breathed a sigh of relief. She opened her eyes to see Arnav who was dragging Shyam out of their room. She followed him as he dragged Shyam downstairs to the door. 
'How dare you question mine and Khushi's love? We love each other. I love her with everything in me. Leave us alone, I am dropping you off to jail this time but the next time I see you, it'll be straight to hell for you. Got that? Leave us alone.' Arnav chucked him out and waited to see him carried out by the police, then he went back inside. He saw Khushi go back to their room, she was sobbing on the bed.
'Khushi?' said Arnav softly. He sat down next to her and she fell into his lap and cried.
'Khushi, please stop crying. Please for me,' he pleaded.
'Arnav, he scared me. My wrists and shoulders...' she trailed off. He slowly held her hand and looked at her wrist which was purple with blood oozing out. Arnav felt fear engulf him like a sea, he suddenly went to the table and grabbed the first aid and tended to her wrists. Then he slowly looked at her shoulders after asking Khushi for permission. He slowly tended to them too, he gently placed a kiss on them both after tending to them. She finally stopped crying.
'Arnav, thank you so much, for everything. What if you hadn't came...,' she stopped when she felt Arnav place a finger on her lips.
'I came, Khushi. Let's leave it at that. I love you Khushi and I felt something was wrong in my heart so I came.' He hugged her and kissed her forehead. She finally felt at peace.

Good enough? Will update later or tomorrow. Tried to make it long. Please comment on like below, it makes my day when people comment and like...

zafi thumbnail
Fantastic update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Enjoyed reading it. Uff that creep sickens me. Somebody kill him off already. Glad Arnav followed his instinct and came to khushi's rescue.
Continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks ya for the beautiful lovable update 
superb gr8 
love u cheezie for the update cont soon
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for all the great comments, I may update later but right now I am so happy with the comments you lovely people have given to meπŸ˜ƒ
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Superb part
khushi and arnav have the perfect evening...both of them feel special to have each other.
Arnav loves teasing and romancing his wife. Khushi is over whelmed to see his love and care for her.
Glad that Arnav came back just in time to throw Shyam out of the house, before he could harm khushi. He is worried to see all the wounds that shyam has inflicted on her.
please continue soon
thanks for the PM
Jeeti1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic update please update again soon! :)
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav to the rescue
wow what love they have in between them :)
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update.πŸ‘ Glad Arnav followed his instinct and came to Khushi's rescue.⭐️
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, I Felt SOOO Happy For ArHi & Then Suddenly The Snake Came :| πŸ₯Ί I Felt Very Afraid For Khushi & Her Baby, But YESSS Arnav Came To Save Her πŸ˜