zafi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Enjoyed reading this update. Well done.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the conversation between Arnav and Khushi.πŸ˜‰
Update soon.πŸ˜ƒ Thanks.πŸ˜‰
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really good updates..just read last 3..good that crap is in prison..and liked arhi romance.
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i really love your all 12 parts
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome yaaar keep it up...
superb...
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How was the last part?
Here is the next part...
Part 13
Khushi was happy that everything was back to normal. Everything which she had feared before had now gone away, the fears of her family breaking down because of Shyam. Everyone was still laughing, then it struck her that they were laughing at her and Arnav, they had seen what he had done to her, then they saw when she hit him. She turned pink with embarrassment.
'Chote I have told you to stop harassing my sister-in-law to be but you never listen to me,' said Anjali while trying to hold back laughter. Everyone had left the table except Arnav, Khushi, Anjali. Khushi was still pink with embarrassment after what happened at the dinner table. Arnav couldn't admire her, her innocence. Anjali caught sight of Arnav staring at Khushi, Khushi also caught sight of Arnav looking at her. She couldn't help but smile that her fiance was this attracted to her. 
'Chote?' said Anjali jokingly. Arnav was broken from his trance.
'Yes, Di?' he replied slowly.
'Sorry, did I interrupt you?', said Anjali jokingly.
'What? No, I was not doing anything,' he said nervously.
'I know what you were doing so Chote don't try it,' she said smugly. Arnav turned around with a smirk on his face and walked away. 
'He really loves you, Khushi. I haven't seen him like this for 15 years,' said Anjali tearing up with happiness.
'Anjali, I know he loves me. I love him as much as he loves me,' said Khushi blushing. Anjali felt so happy to hear this, her Chote who never believed in love, is now hopelessly in love himself. She smiled at this. Khushi said bye to Anjali and told her she was going home now. Anjali said she should get Arnav to drop her, so Khushi went up the stairs to Arnav's room. He was looking out the window up at the stars Khushi heard him whisper,
'Ma, do you like Khushi?' he whispered to the star. The star glistened as if to say yes. Khushi walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. 
'Does she like me?' she whispered into his ear. 
'Yes, she does,' said Arnav proudly. He turned around to see her beautiful face, she had small tears running down her cheek, but this time they looked like small jewels. She was not sad but happy that Arnav's mum had accepted her. She looked up at Arnav, he slowly brushed her tears away. He held her hand and kissed it softly. She felt a strange desire to kiss him but before she could even think about it, he placed his cool lips on her warm lips. He kissed her with everything he had, she couldn't help but do the same. She felt her arms round his neck. He put his hands on her hair. His mum in the sky watched down on them and she shined brightly. Arnav and Khushi were now breathing heavily, they had just pulled apart. Arnav rested his forehead against Khushi's forehead. 
'You will be the end of me, Khushi Kumari Gupta,' said Arnav.
'You will also be the end of me, Arnav Singh Raizada,' said Khushi in response. Arnav held her hand and went to drop her home. She didn't want to say goodbye.
'Bye, Arnav. I will see you tomorrow,' said Khushi sweetly. Arnav grabbed her elbow and pulled her back and kissed her lips quickly. Khushi felt fazed but what he just did. Arnav himself was shocked but he knew that if he hadn't kissed her soon he would have gone crazy. He drove off quickly trying to avoid Khushi. She waved bye to him. She was in still in shock as she sat down on her bed where Payal was asleep. She changed into her night clothes. She climbed into bed and looked at the stars above her bed and remembered Arnav's mum and the way he kissed her at that moment. Like he needed her. She needed him, she couldn't be without him.
How was it?
Next part in a few hours
Comment below...
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️wow nice and i loved the starry mum and quick peck⭐️
update soon
zafi thumbnail
Awww, Beautiful update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. So sweet.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by zafi - 12 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was lovely...😊
Specially the part
"His mum in the sky watched down on them and she shined brightly."
Thanks for the PM and pls continue soon
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome SS read it one go
add me to ur PM list!!
w8tin 4 ze nxt part😊
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
very cute and sweet love the very fast update so sweet arnav talking  to his mom about khushi love the update thanks for the pm