this is turly amazin update soon and plz do pm me:D
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What a lovely diamond set! Hai, if only this lover boy was mine! πŸ˜
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG. i read the whole thing in one go! WHAT A SWEEET SS!

:D love it girl! :D
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Everyone,
Been so busy with work and everything but have 2 days free now! I will be updating my SS now FF soon...
Sorry Again πŸ˜­
Chezzie β­οΈ 
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So sorry for the super long wait been super busy...
Here it is, gonna make it good for you all special fans
And one more thing would like to say a very special thanks to YPNHK_kiFANno.1for all the special help and extra credit for turning this SS into an FF, Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Part 26
'Our date?' said Arnav.
'Date?' said Khushi confused. Then she remembered their date was the reason she was dressed up. 
'Oh our date,' said Khushi pulling away from Arnav. 
'Follow me,' whispered Arnav. He led her to the door, he slowly opened the door to show a horse drawn carriage. Khushi gasped. She sat down in the carriage. Arnav sat beside her and passed her a bouquet of white flowers. He then took one of the flowers and put it in her hair. She blushed a little.
'Where are we going?' said an eager Khushi.
'Now that is a surprise,' said an smug Arnav. 
'I don't really mind as long as I am with you,' said Khushi sweetly.
'Well I guess you will like where I am taking you a lot,' said Arnav. The warm breeze was blowing Khushi's hair which was causing havoc with Arnav. He didn't know how much longer the horse was going to take because he couldn't control himself from this woman any longer. The carriage finally came to a halt. Khushi waited until Arnav came down from the carriage and helped her down from the carriage. He held her hand and led her to a beautifully decorated gazebo, behind the gazebo was a small lake which was lit up with small diya's. It looked like every girl's dream. Inside the gazebo was a table which was lit by the candles on the table. The moon was shining bright tonight and as Khushi sat down the moon hit her porcelain face. Arnav was looking at her as she glistened like the angel she was in the moonlight. She sat down slowly feeling Arnav's gaze on her. He then sat down in front of her. She sat down and became nervous. She thought to break the awkwardness she decided to began eating when she realized that Arnav was still gazing at her so she decided that she would feed her crazy husband. 

She slowly put the food up to his mouth and nodded, he didn't break the gaze he had on her but he instead decided to open his mouth and let his wife feed him. He looked at her and saw her eyes full of love and care as she fed him. Then when she had finished feeding him he then took some food and decided to feed her too, to return the favour. He slowly fed her bit by bit until she finished, though they still didn't talk nothing needed to be said. When she had finished Arnav slowly took a jalebi and placed it in her mouth,
'Sweet enough?' he asked naughtily.
'Not really,' she said innocently, unaware of Arnav really meant. 
'I have something sweeter for you if you want it,' he said smirking.
'OK what is it?'
'Well you have to come to find out,' Khushi walked over to him still unaware of his intentions. He stood up and held her hand and led her out of the gazebo and by the illuminated lake. He then walked further towards a tree. He stood by her and saw her shivering slightly.
'Cold?' he asked.
'Yeah a little,' she replied.
'I have something hot and sweet for you. Do you want it now?'
'Yes please,' she answered innocently. 

He stood in front of her, Khushi was leaning against the tree. He moved closer to her and cupped her cheek it immediately turned pink and warm. He moved closer and put his hand in her hair and finally kissed her. Earlier this evening they had kissed but this was much better. Khushi's innocence came through in this kiss, Arnav's power came through. Khushi no longer felt cold, she felt warm as she gripped Arnav's shoulder and hair for support. Arnav pulled away and let her go but remained close to her by putting his two arms beside her. She looked into his eyes, deeply. They slowly walked back to the gazebo hand in hand and decided that it was time to head home. Khushi's make up had now faded but it didn't make a difference in fact she looked even more beautiful without make up on. Her baby bump seemed to grow bigger everyday now. She had been pregnant for 3 months and in a few weeks she was due to see the doctor about her baby again. Arnav caught sight of her looking at her baby bump while they were on the carriage and he saw her holding her stomach. He gently put his hand on top of hers. She looked up at him.
'Our baby, our family, our life,' said Arnav sweetly to Khushi. 

How was this? Sorry busy again thought I would have time but am busy again
I may have time to update later πŸ˜ƒ
Comment Below...

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update
loved it to bits!!!😊
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
beautiful update πŸ˜‰..luvd it !
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsm !!! Loved it !!! It was very cute !!!!
Thnx for the pm !!! Update soon !!!
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Very romantic...they make the perfect.
thanks for the PM
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update very cut loved it thanks for the pm