ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28) - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful!!!

Please update soon!
Aww very very nice update dear...thanks for the pm...
loved both the updates 😊
thnxx 4 pm

Originally posted by YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Chezzterz! Hey girl! So I've received many PMs from you and only had time now to check out your SS and I've got to say I'm really enjoying it! I read it all pretty much in one go! πŸ˜† You wrapped up Shyam pretty quickly and got straight into the love story! And what a love story! I like how you've described their love for each other, it's so lovey dovey and you can tell Arshi are madly in love. It's focused completely on them and I really like it! Ahaha! Some parts made me laugh when Anjali always teases them and I'm so glad you made Arnav tell Khushi that she is a little clumsy falling over like that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Everything is described beautifully and the subtlety of it all makes it even more appealing! Keep up the great work girl, looking forward to more! This was a great, romantic line, 'I finally get to go home, I have been waiting for you all evening,' πŸ˜³. Just keep it going! Great! πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thank you for such a long comment. People like you get what I am trying to do in my SS, I am glad that you understand it so well. And people like you are also the reason I carry my SS on, so I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to you.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
superb!!!!!!!!!!

continue soon
You all are the best, thanks for all the comments
I will be updating in a few hours part 25, but for now here is part 24

Part 24
Khushi and Arnav stayed in an eye-lock Khushi admired her handsome's husbands features, his sharp nose, his chiselled cheeks, his soft stubble and last but not least his caramel eyes which seemed to be an ocean of unspoken emotions. Arnav was also admiring his wife and her innocence, her hazel eyes which screamed innocence and beauty, her perfectly shaped lips which fit his like a missing puzzle piece. They stayed like that until Anjali knocked on the door, she walked in to see her brother and sister-in-law locked in a eye lock. She cleared her throat and Khushi and Arnav finally returned to reality after being in their own world. They stepped away from each other, Khushi was blushing and looking down trying to avoid Anjali and Arnav. 
'You two are so loved up. But right now you two better come down for breakfast because staring at each other won't fill you up,' said Anjali. Arnav was thinking about how it does fill him up by looking at his wife, his love. Khushi was about to walk next Anjali to go downstairs when she felt someone grab her hand. Arnav said,
'Don't forget about me, I would like to walk downstairs with my wife.' Khushi gave him a 'I-Know-You-Do' look. She held his hand and they walked behind Anjali. They sat down at the table, the phone suddenly rang, Arnav went to pick it up and said,
'Hello?'
'Hello Mr Arnav Raizada, this is the doctor. Remember last month when I came to check your wife well I would like you to bring her by my place today so I check her. The first few months of pregnancy are the most important and I would also like to give her some advice. So how about you come by at about 11?'
'I will come by with Khushi at 11 then, thank you. Goodbye Doctor.' 
'OK, thank you Mr Arnav Raizada.' Arnav walked back to the dining table and told the family that he would be taking Khushi to the doctors to check up on the baby. Khushi was nervous as this was the first time she had been to check up on her baby. Arnav told her if she needed to get ready then she should do it now as they would be leaving soon as he needed to pass by the office before going to the doctors. She went upstairs and wore a different sari, she wore a orange sari with gold detailing, she didn't wear any make-up except eye-liner but she still managed to look flawless. She went downstairs and asked Arnav when they would be leaving he told her that he would grab his phone, laptop and then they could go meanwhile Khushi went to the kitchen and grabbed a jalebi secretly as she kept having sweet cravings. She then swiftly went to the front door where Arnav was waiting for her.
'Jalebi's again?' said Arnav smugly.
'Yeah, I keep on having cravings for something sweet,' said Khushi sweetly. They went to the car and drove to Arnav's office. This place bought back memories for Khushi, this is where Arnav's hate and love for her all began from dropping her from his office, falling on top of her in the cupboard, the hug in the rain, the calender photo shoot and many more memories. Arnav just had to let his assistant know that he wouldn't be in today and he would need his assistant to help Aman in the meetings. Khushi was waiting in the car for Arnav, he then came and apologized to her for taking so long. Khushi said it was fine as long as he was here now, they then drove to the clinic to see the Doctor. Khushi and Arnav nervously waited outside the room of Doctor Vadhera. 
'Khushi and Arnav Raizada you can come in now,' said Doctor Vadhera. Arnav held Khushi's hand as they walked into her room, sat down. 
'Well Khushi, how have you been? Any pains? Any concerns? Any questions about your pregnancy?'
'Well I haven't had any pains since you gave me those tablets. I eat normally now I don't have any food sickness problems, in fact is it normal to have cravings because I have them a lot. I also wanted to know when I will have a scan. And one last thing is there any tips you would give me?'
You sound very well but we will know after I do a scan of the baby in a few weeks. The cravings are something very common during pregnancy. I would also advice that you have vitamins and eat regularly and don't stress yourself as you now have a baby to care for. You should carry on with what you are doing as that is right, and if you do then nothing should go wrong,' replied Doctor Vadhera. 
'Really? I have my husband to thank for everything as he takes care of me and our baby,' said Khushi happily.
'Mr Arnav you seem to take care of your lovely wife very well. Khushi you are very lucky to have such a loving, caring husband like Mr Raizada,' said Dr.Vadhera.
'I am very lucky aren't I?' said Khushi sweetly.
'Well if that is all then I would like you to come and see me anytime for any concerns but the next check up is in 3 weeks from now, thank you for coming to see me,' said Dr. Vadhera.
'Thank you,' said Khushi and Arnav simultaneously.
They both walked back to the car with smiles on their faces. They were so happy that their baby was healthy and so was Khushi. Life couldn't get better for Arnav, Khushi and their baby.

How was it? Next part should be updated later.
Comment below πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry it was late :(
I read all three parts now and i must say that they were all simply amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!! love them !!!!!!!!!!! thnx for the pm !!!!!!!! update soon !!!!
nice update...thanks for the PM..
Cute update!!! Thnks 4 d pm. Happy new YearEdited by Lekshmic7 - 12 years ago
Very Sweet =) Loved It . Perfect Family <3 πŸ˜