ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28) - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for all the comments you all! 
Here is the next part...

Part 23
They finally arrived at RM, Khushi went to her room and opened the door to see a trail of roses leading to the bed, the bed was enclosed by a circle of candles. Khushi took off her heels as she tread carefully on the delicate rose petals. She then sat down at the dressing table, and began to take off all her jewellery, she then undid her hair and let it flow down her back, her silky brown locks framed her face perfectly. Arnav then walked into the room, he looked at his wife. She was looking simple but breathtaking. He crept closer to her and put his hands round her. She gasped and felt herself turned to face Arnav. He kissed her, he slowly made her stand up and began to undo her sari blouse. He began to kiss her more passionately, he lay her down on the bed and they again became one. Khushi always felt at home when they did this, she felt like he was her soul and when they became one her being was whole. Arnav finally got his wish, his irresistible wife was now part of him again. Khushi was smiling throughout the whole night, she loved the passionate side of her husband. They had finally finished, Arnav held Khushi to his chest and admired how innocent she was even after everything. Khushi woke up in Arnav's arms. She realised he hadn't slept,
'Arnav, haven't you slept yet? You have to sleep we had a long night. You might fall ill,' said Khushi worriedly.
'How could I sleep after such an amazing night?' Arnav replied cheekily.
'Arnav,' said Khushi shyly, she was now blushing. She got out of bed and wrapped the sheet round her. She went into the shower regardless of the fact it was 5:00am, she came out with a towel wrapped round her. She grabbed her sari and other things from the wardrobe and went into the bathroom and put on her sari. She came out and realised she hadn't draped her sari yet which meant her back and stomach were exposed. She thought Arnav had fallen asleep, so she quickly faced the mirror and tried to drape it but she felt a pair of strong hands wrap round her bare waist.
'Arnav, let me drape my sari please,' said Khushi pleadingly.
'Why should I? What do I get for letting you drape your sari?' said a cheeky Arnav.
'You can get a kiss,' said Khushi smugly.
'Fine, but it better be good,' said Arnav letting her go. Khushi had a smug look on her face when she was draping her sari. She sat on the bed admiring Arnav with a cute smirk on his face. He was waiting for his promised kiss but Khushi wasn't planning on giving it to him. Khushi was planning to be a little smug. She went over to the dressing table and decided to taunt Arnav by taking a long time to put her jewellery and make up on. It was now 5:35am. She puckered many times while applying her lip gloss to taunt Arnav further. 
'When do I get my kiss?' asked an impatient Arnav.
'Never,' said a smug Khushi.
'Why? I was promised a kiss and I plan on getting it,' said an even more smug Arnav. He began to walk over to Khushi, Khushi stood up and started to back against the wall. She hadn't realised how handsome Arnav was looking in his jumper today. She forgot all about her plan and let Arnav come towards her. She was boring in his chocolate eyes. She felt his hands on her waist, she didn't even bother to get out of his grip as she was enjoying it, she didn't care what he did to her as long as it was with him. She felt him breathing on her neck, she felt a tingling sensation. He slowly brushed his lips with Khushi's and then kissed her sensationally. They were kissing until 7:00am and they didn't stop. They loved being together and in each other's company. Each time they kissed they wanted it to last forever. 
'Khushi...,' said a gasping Arnav.
'Don't worry you don't need to say anything. You only have 6 months left to keep doing this because when our baby is born you can't do this,' said Khushi.
'I won't stop because our baby should know how much we love each other,' said Arnav lovingly. Khushi adored the fact that Arnav was never scared to show his love for her. He was hers truly forever.

How was it everyone? Hope it was good. I said I was going to give 2 parts and two/three parts for you all tomorrow as a new year treat πŸ˜ƒ
Comment below
⭐️thanks dear for the wonderful update and i loved it gr8 arhi moments πŸ‘
Nice update!

Cute that they're so in love
tooo rmntic yr , juz lvd it ! tx 4 pm.. im redng ds by 2.30 am,, n mrng.. felt realy coolll gud ,
Thanks for all the fab comments you all!
Great supporters
I am planning to create another SS, but I would like your ideas on what to base it on (has to be Arhi) but any ideas then PM me with it please!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chezzie β­οΈ
i really love 22 and 23 parts
onng it was lovely
just finished reading both part 22 and 23 and it was HAWT loved 22 when arnav punched the man 4 touching khushi on the waist and loved the arshi bed scene on part 23
i was waiting all day 2 read part 22 and finnaly in the night i read it
please write update quickly
This Is AHHHAHHHAHHH β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€ͺ
Chezzterz! Hey girl! So I've received many PMs from you and only had time now to check out your SS and I've got to say I'm really enjoying it! I read it all pretty much in one go! πŸ˜† You wrapped up Shyam pretty quickly and got straight into the love story! And what a love story! I like how you've described their love for each other, it's so lovey dovey and you can tell Arshi are madly in love. It's focused completely on them and I really like it! Ahaha! Some parts made me laugh when Anjali always teases them and I'm so glad you made Arnav tell Khushi that she is a little clumsy falling over like that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Everything is described beautifully and the subtlety of it all makes it even more appealing! Keep up the great work girl, looking forward to more! This was a great, romantic line, 'I finally get to go home, I have been waiting for you all evening,' πŸ˜³. Just keep it going! Great! πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ
So hot and sexy how wicked of  Khushi to not fufil her promsie but Arnav never let  her go with out her completing her promise and making sure he get extra for trying to cheat him . Loving this love story thanks for the pm and continue soon awesome update can't wait for the next update love it