Fan Fictions

ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28) - Page 25

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
GREAT!!!

Thanks for update, looking forward to the next part, love that they are pregnant!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
fab update...very caring Arnav😛
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally caught up all the updates!!

Kushi is pregnant now..! I'm much late here then

Thanks for the PM dear!
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
You guys are the best support ever, you are the reason I carry my SS on. I may have said this but I would like to show you all how important you are. So thank you,
Here is the next part...

Part 21
Khushi went to go get ready after listening to Arnav's request and she put on a sari which was embellished with red beads with a few gold embellishments, she wore red heels, wore red lipstick and put on some golden eye shadow, she was looking breath taking. She waited in the room for Arnav as he went to get something for her. 

He came back looking dashing in a tuxedo but he had worn a deep red shirt to match Khushi. He came back with a bunch of red roses and a jewellery box. He handed Khushi the red roses and told her to close her eyes, she closed her eyes and felt Arnav's touch on her as he put on a necklace, then he put on some earrings, then some bangles on her wrists, anklets on her feet and then she felt him kiss her neck, and her ears, her hands and her feet. He covered her eyes and told her to get up and they walked slowly to the full length mirror. 

He finally let her open her eyes, she gasped as she saw the beautiful set of jewellery Arnav had adorned her with. 
'It was my mothers, and this was another one of the things she wanted her bahu to have,' whispered Arnav.
'It's beautiful, I am happy that my mother in law had this, and she's giving this to me,' said a teary Khushi. She felt a tear of happiness run down her cheek. She turned around and hugged Arnav and placed a sweet kiss on his cheek, she was so grateful for the husband she had gotten. She then placed a kiss on his lips, he then kissed her back and held her waist. Then when they pulled away he realised how beautiful Khushi was looking. Her sari blouse was only held together by one string, her pallu was thick but it still bared her stomach and her back.
'How did I get such a beautiful wife? She is so hot it is unbelievable,' said Arnav in a low tone.
'Arnav, stop it we better get going,' said Khushi. Arnav held her waist and pulled her close,
'But after the party you can't stop me from doing anything my beautiful wife,' whispered Arnav into her ear. Khushi blushed at the thought of this. She loved his naughty side, that was only shown to her and Anjali, it made her feel special. But to Arnav she was special.

Next part is about the party, will Khushi enjoy the party? Or will something happen there? Will Arnav get his wish? I may update later or tomorrow but I am a little busy that's why it's short sorry 😭but I hope it was good.
Comment below 
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, Super Cuteee 😳 I Can Imagine Khushi Looking Hot & Now Want To See What Will Happen Further 😍
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
great update
w8ting 4 the next update
thnx 4 pm
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please,please,please don't let anything go,wrong at the party! 
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was gr8 and cute !!!! Hope nthng happens at the party !!! Thnx for the pm. !!! Update soon !!!
zafi thumbnail
Awww, What a sweet update. Arnav is such a sweetheart.❤️
Loved the update.👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update dear!

Waiting for the party now🥳