Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Here is part 20, I hope you all like it here it is...

Part 20
Khushi then went back to her room and suddenly she felt sick so she ran to the bathroom, Arnav went to his room to see Khushi sitting on the edge of the bed. He saw her looking ill,
'Khushi, what's wrong? You look ill,' said Arnav worriedly.
'I just felt a little ill, I just threw up,' said Khushi.
'Khushi, I feel like something is not right,' said Arnav.
'Arnav don't worry about me, everything is fine, I feel much better now,' said Khushi. Khushi got up but stumbled, Arnav caught her in his arms. He knew something was wrong but he felt that Khushi didn't know what was wrong either. He placed her back on the bed, and went to tell his Di what was wrong. His Di told him not to worry but to take care of her for now. So Arnav went back to his room, and pulled a blanket over her and gave her some milk to help her take some rest. He held her in his arms, her head rested on his chest. This was where she felt most safe, secure. She fell asleep in his arms. He felt at peace, but he knew something wasn't right about Khushi, as she wasn't herself. But he continued to take care of her for 2 months and he worked from home, time passed so quickly...

2 Months Later
Arnav himself hadn't realised that it was two months since Khushi had begun being ill, so he phoned the doctor to come and check her. The doctor had arrived and checked Khushi and she asked for the family to come to Khushi's room,
'Congratulations, your bahu is pregnant!' said the doctor. Everyone was so happy they all hugged Khushi. They were so happy with this. After they all left, Arnav was left alone with Khushi. 

He sat down beside her,
'My beautiful wife, and our sweet child,' whispered Arnav.
'Arnav, I am so happy. Us and our baby, our family,' said Khushi sweetly.
'I am happy as well, Khushi,' said Arnav, he then kissed her. 
'Arnav, we have a child already we don't need another just yet,' Khushi said cheekily. Arnav hugged Khushi tightly as if he never wanted to let her go. 
'Khushi, I want to promise you something. I will never leave you or our child alone, I will always remain with you. I have now decided to only go to office 3 days a week, so I have 4 days with you,' said Arnav with a caring tone.
'Really, Arnav? This is why I love you so much,' said Khushi while hugging him tight. She pulled away from the hug and kissed him on the cheek. Khushi then lay down next to him and they were playing with each others fingers, Arnav then put his hand on Khushi's tummy and Khushi put her hand on top of his. They were lost in each others' gaze again. She looked into his meleted chocolate eyes which showed so much promise, love, hope and he stared into her honey eyes which showed happiness, love, compassion. Just his gaze could make her weak at the knees, just her gaze could melt the stone he held his heart in. Then they heard a knock on the door, they broke the gaze and sat up, but they forgot that their fingers were still entwined. 
'Come in,' said Arnav angrily as someone broke their moment. Anjali came in and asked Khushi to come downstairs to eat dinner as she needed the strength for her and her baby. Anjali was about to walk out when she caught sight of their fingers entwined. She saw this a chance to tease the two. 
'Chote I know you love Khushi, but you don't need to hold her hand all the time,' said Anjali cheekily.
'Di, you are so embarrassing,' said Arnav.
'I can't help teasing you and Khushi, you are always doing something or the other. Plus you are my brother and Khushi is my Di,' replied a smug Anjali.
'We are coming, Di,' said Arnav ending the argument.

Anjali walked out of the room with a smile on her face at the happiness which Khushi was bringing to this house. 
'Arnav's lets go down now for dinner, because I am so hungry,' said Khushi. Khushi got up but tripped over her sari, she ended up in the two arms which she wanted to end up in.
'Khushi, you are everything I ever wished for except you are so clumsy, my crazy wife,' said Arnav. Khushi looked at Arnav with a cute pout on her face.
'But you are still perfect, my beautiful wife,' said Arnav. Khushi smiled her 1000 watt smile.
'My husband is also perfect, nothing will ever be imperfect with him,' said Khushi sweetly. Arnav had a cute smirk on his face, the smirk which Khushi loved, every time he smirked like that she fell in love with all over again. He held her hand and put his arm round her waist to support her as she was slightly weak. He sat her down at the table,
'Thank you Arnav,' whispered Khushi into his ear. Khushi ate dinner and waited until Arnav was done to go up to their room. Khushi sat back down on the bed, she remembered that the doctor had given her tablets to stop her feeling weak and sick but she had forgotten them downstairs but she decided to take them later. Arnav walked into the room with Khushi's tablets and a cup of water,
'Khushi, you are so careless, I know what you are going to say, you are going to say you were going to take them later when you went downstairs. Khushi I care a lot about you and I need you to look after yourself for you, me and our baby,' said Arnav in a soft tone.
'Sorry Arnav, I will look after myself for you and our baby then,' said Khushi as she was unable to say anything to Arnav when he used that tone with her. Khushi took the tablet and the water and drank it. 
'Khushi, I have to go to a party in the evening but I don't want to leave you,' said Arnav nervously.
'Then please let me come with you because I am so bored at home without you, please,' said Khushi looking Arnav cutely.
'I am fine with that, at least I have my gorgeous wife with me all evening but you have to promise to take your tablets reguarly,' said Arnav.
'I promise,' said Khushi. She hugged Arnav again. 
'I better go and choose my outfit. Is there a dress code?' asked Khushi.
'Well the dress code is red dresses for women,' said Arnav.
'Oh ok, is it dresses or saris?' asked Khushi.
'Sari's as it is still meant to be desi but with a touch of class,' said Arnav.
'OK, I am going to where my sari now,' said Khushi.
'Khushi, don't wear any jewellery,' said Arnav.
'Why?' asked a confused Khushi.
'You will see, just wear everything but jewellery,' said Arnav.
'OK,' said Khushi as Khushi walked away confused.

I will be updating soon not sure when though, it was quite long so hopefully it is enough for you all until tomorrow...
Comment below πŸ˜ƒ
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it !!!! It was so sweet and a happy update !!!! Love arhi !!!! Thnx for the pm !!! Update soon !!!!
zafi thumbnail
Aww. Awesome update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈLoved it.
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too gud .. such a carng arnav i must admit .. hw swt ! tx 4 pm
awww that was sooo cute
yay arnav and khushi r gettin a baby wohooo
arnav is such a caring husband
loved it
keep updating more
cant wait 2 read the next part
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb Update yaaar love itπŸ‘
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fab update
love the caring arnav!!!so cute
thnxxx 4 ze pm dr
update soon
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update i feel like i skipped something will read the chapters and be back love it baby raizada thanks for the pm so sweet khushi pregnant 
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Superb part
Both khushi and arnav are so happy to hear that they are soon to be parents. Everyone in the family is also excited
please continue soon
Can you send me a PM when you update next
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Haha, Khushi Is Pregnant Already ?! : O πŸ˜† Have You Planned Any Twist . Something Gonna Happen In The Party Naa ?!! πŸ˜³