Posted: 12 years ago
it was really nice
i loved it sooo much
i can imagine how khushi looked on her wedding day
thanks for the fast updates
arshi rule
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Superb update !!!! Can't wait to read more !!!! Thnx for the pm !! Update soon !!!
Great update, but sooo short!!!

Waiting eagerly for the next update!
Sorry for earlier was a little busy but I am free for a couple of hours so I will update now...

Part 19
The Wedding Continued...
She walked down the stairs slowly, being careful not to rip it. She was holding her mother's and father's hand tightly as if she didn't want to let them go. She finally arrived in front of Arnav where here mother and father placed her hands in Arnav's, because they were handing Khushi to Arnav he was solely responsible for her. She sat down next to him, they had to put the garlands on each other, but the grooms side had picked up Arnav to stop Khushi putting it on Arnav but then the bride's side picked up Khushi so she finally put the garland on Arnav. Then they did the 7 rounds of the fire and did all the necessary things until they were finally declared married. Khushi had left behind her old name and had become, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada forever. Arnav was so happy, Khushi was finally his. They welcomed Khushi into the house as their bahu. Khushi and Arnav waited until Payal & Akash were welcomed into the house before going to Arnav's room. 

Khushi went up to Arnav's room nervously. She opened the door to see it had been decorated with cream and red flowers, candles were lit all around. She sat on the end of the bed waiting for Arnav as he said that he had gone to get something for her. He suddenly came into the room with a bunch of red and cream roses for Khushi.
'Hello, Mrs Raizada. These are for you,' he said while handing Khushi the roses. She took them slowly.
'Thank you,' she said shyly. He sat down next to her and lifted up her dupatta to see her beautiful face.
'Have I told you how beautiful you look today?' he whispered in her ear.
'You look really handsome Arnav, you should wear sherwani's more often,' she whispered. He cupped her face, and pulled her closer and kissed her lips. She grabbed his shoulder for support, as she felt weak at his touch. He held her waist and his hand began to unzip her blouse, this time she wanted to do this. So she let him. He undid his sherwani. On this night they had become one. Arnav was gentle with her because he felt she was very fragile, she was his angel and he would never want to hurt her. (Sorry I am not good at mature scenes so I kept it subtle). She finally let him take control over her, she had never felt so much peace in her life. This was one of the best nights of her life. She loved him with everything she had. Soon it was over, they both fell asleep. 

In the morning Khushi woke up in Arnav's arms, she felt  safe, warm in his arms but then she got up carefully because she didn't want to wake him up. She went to have a shower and she came back dressed in her towel because she forgot her sari. So she went back into the bathroom to get changed. She then sat down at the dressing table that Arnav had got her and put on her jewellery, her sari was light pink and was simple and her jewellery was gold and pink to match her sari. She then realised that Arnav was not on the bed, she suddenly missed him and she felt a tear run down her cheek she closed her eyes to stop the tears when she suddenly felt a kiss on her cheek. She opened her eyes to see Arnav, he was changed already. She was about to put on her sindhoor when Arnav took the box out of her hand. 
'I would like to put the sindhoor on my beautiful wife,' he said. She turned around to face him as he took a pinch of sindhoor and gently applied it on her. Then he put the box down and said cheekily,
'Did you enjoy last night?'. Khushi blushed at this. She suddenly felt shy,
'I am not going to work this week as I want to stay at home this week,' said Arnav to break the silence. Khushi felt so happy that Arnav would be with her all week. She got up and walked down the stairs holding Arnav's hand. She felt a sense of belonging when she walked down with Arnav, like this is where she is meant to be. She caught a glimpse of Payal and Akash lost in each other, she was happy that her Di was happy. Arnav and Khushi then walked to the table to greet Nani,
'Di, this is my beautiful wife,' he said proudly.
'My Di sure is beautiful, Chote,' said Anjali sweetly. Arnav sat down on the table next to her when he went to the kitchen. He had arranged for HP to make some jalebi's for Khushi as it was her first ever breakfast as the bahu of the Raizada family. Soon Arnav went back to the table with a plate of piping hot jalebi's for Khushi. He saw Khushi's eyes light up at the sight of the jalebi's. She ate 2 jalebi's before realising she wasn't at home, so she stopped and offered the other family members jalebi's. Nani then left the table to walk to her room, she had asked Khushi to come with her. Nani talked to Khushi about being the bahu of the family but she said the most important thing to Nani was her Chote being happy, she had no doubt in Khushi when it came to this and she knew how happy Khushi and Arnav made each other. Khushi was the perfect wife and bahu.

Hope it was good. The next update has a surprise in store for all of you. Sorry I can't write mature scenes but if someone PMed me one I would be glad to put it in the SS (credit would be given to you).
Comment below... 

Nice update!!!

finally they're married yay
really nice
loved it sooo much
it was very well written
awww arnav and khushi are sooo cute love them both
finally they r married after a long love and hate journey
thanks 4 the fast update i really appreciate it
arshi rock like mad
oxoxoxo
Edited by Fafu77 - 12 years ago
Greaaatt updatee hun..
Woow surprise? Cant wait.. Cant waittt.. :D
too gud.. wtng 4 ur suprse n d nxt part..
It was an amazing update !!!! Loved it !!!! Thn for the pm !! Update soon !!!!! 👏
part 18
awesome update loved it so sweet they both sad and  happy at the same time sad they are going to separated for a day and happy they are going to be joined forever
chapter 19
 the joining  of two souls love that he is staying home to be with her like how he cared to make sure she was not hurt so sweet thanks for the pm