Frequent Posters

Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx for all the comments! You all are my support 😳
Here is the next part...
Enjoy

Part 16
Arnav was trying hard to stop himself from doing more than just kissing but she was too tempting. She pulled away from the kiss,
'Arnav I have to go to Di now,' said Khushi quickly. Arnav didn't have the chance to say anything before she left. Khushi was blushing pink when she walked into Di's room. 
'Khushi why are you so pink?,' teased Anjali.
'Um... I was just...,' hesitated Khushi.
'You and Chote right?' asked Anjali while winking at Khushi.
'No, we were just um...,' said an embarrassed Khushi.
'Don't worry, what you and Chote get up to is none of my business,' said Anjali.
'Anyway, I came here to tell you that Arnavji said he will wear a sherwani at our wedding. He also said he wants to go choose a sherwani tomorrow!' said Khushi happily.
'What? Chote said he will wear a sherwani? How? I am going to see him now!' said Khushi smiling. 

Anjali and Khushi walked into Arnav's room.
'Chote did you say that you will wear a sherwani?' questioned Anjali.
'Yes I will, Khushi persuaded me,' answered Arnav.
'Khushi you really are the best thing that ever happened to us,' said Anjali while hugging Khushi. Khushi and Arnav's eyes met. Anjali pulled away from the hug, but Arnav and Khushi were still staring into each others eyes. Anjali was looking at them both and how in love they were. 
'Sorry to interrupt, but if you two lovers are finished. I need to take you two to Nani now,' interrupted Anjali. Anjali told them to come with her. Arnav went next to Khushi and held her hand.
'Arnav not now. We are going to see Nani,' pleaded Khushi.
'Fine then but later I can do whatever,' said Arnav cheekily. They all entered Nani's room. They sat down around her,
'I have an announcement,' said Nani seriously.
'Chote, your marriage to Khushi...,' Nani's voice trailed off.
'What? Nani what is wrong?' nervously asked Arnav.
'Well Chote the priest from the mandir called and said there was a problem with the dates,' said Nani.
'What is wrong with the dates?' asked Khushi.
'Well he said that there are only 3 auspicious days coming up in the next 6 months. One in 5 days, one in 12 days, one in 20 days. So we have to change it, so I have decided to change the date to the one in 20 days. Is that OK, Chote and Khushi?' asked Nani.
'Yes, Nani, it is great,' said an eager Arnav.
'Yes Nani, I will stand by you in whatever decision,' said a sensible Khushi.
'OK, Khushi beta let your parents know about this decision,' said Nani. Khushi left the room to phone up her parents to let them know. They were quite happy with the decision as this meant Khushi and Payal were going to get married on the same day. Khushi out the phone down. 

Khushi then felt two hands wrap round her waist. She knew who it was straight way. Arnav. 
'Hey, Arnav.'
'Hey, Khushi let's go to my room.' Arnav took Khushi to his room and locked the door behind him.
'20 days until I make you mine,' said Arnav quietly. Khushi sat down on his bed. Khushi acted calm but really she couldn't wait to marry Arnav. And now she only had to wait 20 days. 

She put her arms round his neck,
'I can't wait to be yours, but my heart is already yours, Arnav,' said Khushi sweetly.
'I know that I have your heart and you have mine, but I want to make all of you mine.' Arnav moved closer to her. He cupped her face and kissed her passionately, they lied down on the bed. Anrav started to undo the zip on her sari blouse. Khushi pushed at his chest. He got off her. 
'Arnav, we can't do this,' pleaded Khushi.
'Why? You are my fiance,' asked a confused Arnav.
'We can only do it after we are married, please wait,' said Khushi.
'OK, Khushi but I am only doing it for you,' said an upset Arnav. Khushi kissed his lips,
'I never said we couldn't kiss though,' said Khushi. Arnav put his hands on her waist and kissed her. Anjali knocked on the door and opened it to see Khushi and Arnav looking nervous. Anjali saw Khushi's lip-gloss on Arnav's face. 
'Chote you seem to have some make-up on your face,' teased Anjali.
'Anyway I came to tell you that tomorrow we are going to buy your sherwani. Khushi you can come too because we also need to buy some other things for you,' informed Anjali. 
'OK, Di I will go pick up Khushi tomorrow,' said Arnav.
'OK, you two come down for dinner now,' said Anjali. They both ate dinner and Khushi went home after saying bye to everyone, and Arnav dropped her. She kissed him on the cheek and said bye. Khushi was still in shock after what happened in Arnav's room, they were about to take it to another level in love. She couldn't wait to be married to him. Her Arnav. She would no longer be Khushi Kumari Gupta but Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.

How is it? Might be updating later!
Comment below... ⭐️

Edited by Chezzie13 - 12 years ago
RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
PLEASE UPDATE SOON AMAZINGGG! :DDD
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mind blowing yaar wow lovey update thanks yaar
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb wow ! dats realy gud.. naughty asr & kkg.. tx 4 pm
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
fab update loved it

thankx for pm
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️thanks dear for the pm and it was romantically cute so update soon 20 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the marriage wow 😉 continue soon
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice update!
I loved Arhi scenes😊

Thanks for the PM!
wow that was so amazing
our sweet khushi and our naughty naughty arnav
please update soon i love reading and commenting your updates
thnxx it was very well written
love arshi