Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zafi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Loved it.
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hope you guys enjoyed part 14
Sorry I haven't been posting that much lately been really busy in the run up to Christmas but I will update now 
Enjoy...

Part 15
They arrived at RM hand in hand. Anjali saw them and said jokingly,
'Lovers are we?'
'I am just helping Khushi,' said Arnav quickly.
'Right, Chote. Just helping,' said Anjali winking.
'Oh yeah, Khushi. The lehenga choli that we picked for you has been modified and it is now a perfect fit so we need you try it so we can see if it's perfect. We can also try your jewellery with it. Oh, we also need to buy bangles. Oh, there is so much to do! Come with me now Khushi,' said Anjali rushing. Khushi let go of Arnav's hand to go to Anjali. Arnav felt disappointment that he had to let her go. Khushi and Anjali walked up the stairs to Arnav's room for Khushi to get changed. Anjali passed Khushi the lehenga choli and then said,
'I left Nani, I better tell her that I am here, be back in 5 minutes.' Khushi put on the lehenga but again she had a problem with the zip. Arnav knocked on the door,
'Di? Khushi?'
'Di is not here she has gone to Nani, do you need anything, Arnav?' asked Khushi.
'Yes, I need my laptop can I come in?'
'Yes you can,' replied Khushi. He walked in to see Khushi again struggling with her zip on her lehenga choli. He went over to her and did the zip up slowly. He again kissed her neck, turned her around so he could see her face, she was blushing pink. He kissed her lips one more time before leaving the room. He always had a strange effect on her. Whenever he kissed her she felt weak to knees, but she also felt like she could conquer the world. She felt like she had to stop but she needed to carry on to survive. She was madly in love. Before she was lost in his thoughts, Anjali came back.
'Khushi, you are looking so beautiful. You look angelic. Let me put on your necklace,' said Anjali. While Anjali was adorning her neck, Khushi remembered the time when Arnav put the necklace on her in the shop and the way he looked at her. 
'Khushi, it is beautiful. You are looking so amazing. Imagine what you look like on your wedding day. My beautiful Di,' said a teary Anjali.
'Do you like the jewellery? Arnav-ji chose it himself for me. He said it was perfect for me. I love...,' Khushi stopped as soon as she realised what she was saying. 
'You love what Khushi?' teased Anjali even though she knew what she was going to say.
'Arnav right?' said Anjali, she saw Khushi turn a bright shade of pink. Anjali took the lehenga choli and kept it in Arnav's room so Khushi would remember to take it home. Khushi got ready again in her sari. 

She went to Nani's room and when she arrived and sat down Nani began to speak,
'Khushi, we have a request for you,' said Nani.
'Anything Nani-ji,' said Khushi politely.
'Would you please persuade Arnav to wear a sherwani for his wedding?' pleaded Nani.
'I will, Nani-ji because you asked me,' answered Khushi politely. She left Nani's room and went Arnav's room.
'Arnav?' 
'Yes, Khushi,' he said sweetly.
'Can you do something for me?'
'Anything, Khushi'
'Can you wear a sherwani for our wedding? Please for me?' pleaded Khushi.
'Of course, Khushi. I will do it for you. Tell Di and Nani that I want to go tomorrow to pick one out.' Khushi was smiling. She went up to him and hugged him tight.
'All I get for this is a hug? I want more than a hug,' said Arnav childishly. She kissed his cheeks and then his lips. 
'Is that enough?'
'For now but when we are married it won't be enough,' said Arnav cheekily. Arnav knew the effect that he had on Khushi. He held Khushi by her waist and made her sit on his lap,
'I can't wait until I make you mine forever,' whispered Arnav. He just couldn't resist her but he knew that he would have to until after their marriage. 
'Arnav, I need to go to Di now, please can I go now?' 
'Not until I get one more kiss,' said Arnav. She kissed his lips one more time. He was so perfect in every way, he has the looks, the talk, the walk and the personality. And this perfect man was going to be hers forever. She was so excited by this thought.

How was it? 
Will be updating in a few hours!
Comment below...
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was a fab updateπŸ‘
loved it and thnx 4 ze PM
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update love it thanks for the pm love this caring and sweet arnav