ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28) - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
amazing update

thankx for pm
good part..so everything is okay now.liked that
AHHH, Part 13 Is Amazing ! Very Touching With Their Mother & All πŸ€— But Also Droolworthy At Their Two Kisses :P πŸ˜³
Title Change Karro : P πŸ˜† πŸ€—
i read your ff it is amazing ... it was like a bedtime story 
nice update yaar...love it...
part 13 is really a awesome update plzz add me to your pm list 

Hope you're enjoying it right now,

Here it is...

Part 14

Khushi couldn't sleep. She needed to see him again, she wanted to stay with him forever. She now couldn't wait for 35 days to get married to him, she wanted to marry him now. The thought of being his excited her.

Arnav was in his bed, thinking of how sweet her lips tasted, he wanted her to be with him. He had never wanted anything so bad in his life. He would give away everything in his life just to be with her, his money, his house, his cars. Her smile was worth more to him than anything. He then was lost in thoughts of Khushi, he didn't realise when it was morning already. It was now 6:00am and he hadn't slept all night because he was lost in Khushi's thoughts. He grabbed his phone and rung Khushi without thinking. 

Khushi saw his name on her caller ID, she felt butterflies in her tummy,

'Hello Khushi, did I wake you?' he said quietly.

'No Arnav, I didn't sleep all night,' she replied to him.

'Why? That's weird though neither did I, he said worried.

'Because of...' she stopped when she realised why she didn't sleep.

'Nothing just couldn't sleep,' she said covering it up.

'Same here,' Arnav said when he saw an excuse.

'Arnav, um, can you come and pick me up and 8:00am?' asked Khushi nervously.

'Yes sure, any reason?' asked Arnav even though he knew the answer very well. 

'No, just please come,' pleaded Khushi as she was desperate to see him. 

'OK, sure will get ready I will be there at 8:00am,' said Arnav. After Khushi said bye, she went to get ready. She went to have a shower, then she dried her hair and straightened it. She then went to her drawer and pulled out her 3 make up bags. She put on some foundation, and she didn't need any blush as she was always blushing when Arnav was around her, she then put on some silver eye-shadow, she then put on her eye-liner, and mascara and some light pink lip gloss. She never put on perfume as she loved her natural scent already. She then went to her wardrobe and couldn't decide what to wear,she felt like wearing red today so she picked out a beautiful red sari, she remembered the last time she wore a red sari, it was Diwali and her and Arnav had almost kissed. She put on the sari, Payal then woke up to see Khushi in a red sari,

'Khushi? Why are you ready so early?' asked Payal curiously.

'Arnavji is coming to pick me up. His Di wanted me to come,' said Khushi covering up the real reason why. Her Di got up and told Khushi how beautiful she looked, she then took some kohl from her eye and put a dot on her neck to prevent her from a evil eye. Khushi then hugged her Di and grabbed her phone and went outside to see Arnav looking handsome in a maroon shirt which matched her sari. She was wearing heels, so she was walking carefully. Arnav got out his car to help her, he held her hand and put his other hand round her waist. She looked beautiful, was what Arnav was thinking. He helped her into the car and yet again she was struggling with her seatbelt, he put his arm on the window as if to trap her.

'You look amazing, Khushi,' whispered Arnav.

'You look good too,' said Khushi blushing. He was close to her face, he could feel her warm breath on his cool skin. He loved the way she made him feel. He couldn't resist her anymore as she closed her eyes she felt Arnav kiss her. She couldn't help but kiss him too. She put her hand in his hair and was gently pulling at it. She pulled away gently just to catch her breath before kissing him again. They were kissing for an hour without pausing, they wanted each other so bad but they had to wait. They felt like they had only been kissing for 5 minutes but then Arnav looked at his watch and saw it was 9:00am already. Khushi gently pulled him closer and kissed his cheek.

'Let's go,' she whispered into his ear. He didn't want to stop kissing her but he knew that after they were married, he would hers forever and this kept him going. They finally arrived at RM and yet again Arnav had to help her walk. Like he was her support and like she was his support.

How is it? I am so sorry for not updating yesterday was suppperrr busy. I may update later.

Comment below

Awesome Part :) πŸ˜³ I'm Sure Khushi Was Looking Gorgeous πŸ˜
⭐️nice but short dear..red dreams i have ???πŸ˜‰
continue soon dear and thanks for the pm