Fan Fictions

ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28) - Page 13

Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope you enjoyed part 11, sorry I haven't been updating that quick today been busy
But I may do another one later
Here it is...
Part 12
Khushi was so happy that Arnav loved her so much. Then he heard Nani, Anjali calling him and Khushi calling downstairs for the priest. Arnav held her hand as they walked down the stairs. Khushi tripped on the last step but Arnav, her protector caught her by her waist. He helped her up and held her hand as they walked towards the priest.
'Namaste,' said Khushi politely as she looked at Arnav telling him to do the same (as did Anjali).
'Namaste,' said Arnav while giving Khushi a glare. She just smiled innocently as he whispered in her ear,
'You will get your punishment later before I drop you off home.' She just looked at him with a cute look on her face. They were given many auspicious dates but they chose the date which was in 35 days from now. Arnav was a little disappointed as he had to wait so long to make this angel his forever. They all bid goodbye to the priest. Khushi talked to Nani, Anjali about her wedding and how she wanted it to be perfect, how she wanted Arnav to wear a sherwani, she just talked until 7:00pm. She then had to eat dinner, so she went to sit down at the table but she was suddenly grabbed by Arnav. He pulled her to a pillar, trapped her.
'Arnav, let me go I have to go help Nani,' pleaded Khushi.
'I won't let you go until I punish you for earlier,' he whispered into her ear. He brushed his lips against hers. She needed to go but his love stopped her, he then kissed her lips and held her in his arms. They pulled apart,
'Arnav, you need to stop doing this,' she said while blushing bright pink. 
'I will stop it when you stop being so cheeky,' he whispered into her ear.
'Chote, stop harassing my future sister-in-law,' said Anjali as she broke their trance. Arnav let her go to his Di as he was embarrassed that his Di just saw him and Khushi. He walked to the dinner table, he went to sit next to Khushi and he held her hand under the table while she was trying to eat. She stamped on his foot. 
'Ow!' yelped Arnav.
'What's wrong, Arnav?' asked Khushi innocently.
He gave her one look and she was silent.
'Nothing, don't worry,' he replied.
Nani and Anjali looked at each other and burst out laughing. Khushi loved the fact this crazy family were going to be her in-laws and this handsome man next her would be her husband. She was so excited.
Tell me how it was
Comment below
Next Part soon...
Edited by Chezzie13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update love this naught arnav so sweet 

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, SHOOO Sweet :) Even I'm Excited 😳
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update

very cute at how they got caught

can u make a little bit emotional between them like them having a talk or something and him being reluctant and then slowly slowly telling her everything or something like that..
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
amazing update i loved it

thankx for pm
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
part 10 myc..finally jerks truth is out
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww!! It was sweet!

Even I'm impatient to wait for the 35 days..!

Thanks for the PM😊
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i really loved the cheeky khushi and punishing arnav so sweet to see them together 
thanks for the pm dear and update soon
Targaryen thumbnail
so cute 😊 thanks for the pm
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
soo nce.. dat chessy lines wer awesme.. tx 4 pm