Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha786xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww I just caught up with all the parts... They are simply amazing and you have done a fantastic job please pm me when you update next xx
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Updates
Thanks for the pm
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really good.u r fast.loved it..
zafi thumbnail
Awww, Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it.
Update soon cause i want to know what they planned to do to get revenge on Snakewa.😑🀒
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Wow amazing update...
Read all ur other updates too..
lovee themm..
waiting fr the next updateee
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Here you are everyone part 10...
Comment below...
Part 10
Khushi walked to Arnav's room, 
'Arnav, you need to get Shyam. We need to start the plan now,'said Khushi.
'Khushi, you may get hurt in this, I don't want you to be hurt. Please can we just tell Di?' pleaded Arnav.
'Arnav, I need to do this. Nothing will happen to me,' reassured Khushi.
'OK. But if you get hurt by that snake then I will kill him...,' said Arnav.
'Arnav..,' said Khushi.
'Fine, Khushi, I will go get him now,' said a nervous Arnav.

Arnav headed downstairs to get his snake of a brother-in-law. He then said,
'Shyam-bhai can you go get Khushi from my room? I have some important work to do and I don't have time to get her,' said Arnav nervously.
'Sure, bhai. I will,' said a smug Shyam. Shyam headed upstairs to get Khushi. She was looking out the window, she looked beautiful in her baby blue sari and Shyam was also taken aback by her beauty. He went to touch her back, when Khushi turned around and screamed,
'Don't touch me. You are a married man, I don't love you. I will tell Anjali everything.'
Arnav then got his Di and took her slowly to his room and he opened the door slowly and stood there with his Di.
'I love you, Khushi-ji. I tricked everyone for you,' said Shyam as he grabbed her arm and chucked her to the floor.
'Love? I don't love you. I never will. I hate you. I love Arnav. You tricked me and my family and all this time you were a married man. And you were married to Anjali-di.' Anjali was now crying in Arnav's arms.
'Shyam?' asked a teary Anjali.
'Rani-Sahiba? She is lying about everything,' said a scared Shyam
'Khushi? Are you telling the truth? You are under my oath,' said Anjali.
'I am telling the truth, Anjali. He tricked me and my family. I ended up engaging him but when I found out the truth, I broke my engagement with him,' said Khushi while her arm was bruised and her head bleeding. Arnav was so worried about her and his Di. 
'Chote? Did you know about this?' asked Anjali.
'Yes, Di but we had to find a way to let you know but we were worried that you wouldn't believe us. So we set Shyam up,' said Arnav.
'Phone the police, Chote and get him arrested,' said an upset and angry Anjali.
'OK, Di,' answered Arnav.

Anjali went to her room crying, Khushi followed her as she wanted to comfort her. They both sat on Anjali's bed. Anjali began to cry again and this time it was full on. 
'I trusted him with my life and he did this. And he hurt you and your family too. He has scarred me forever. I loved him,' said Anjali in between crying and speaking.
'I know how hurt you are, Di. You do not deserve this, you are so good. Why does God test us like this?'
'Khushi, not only was I hurt but you were too. He fooled you. You were engaged to him. Did he ever hurt you?'
'No I never let him touch me. But he tried to kill my Babuji,' said a crying Khushi.
'Khushi, don't cry. He doesn't even derserve that,' said Anjali and Khushi put her head in her lap, Anjali stroked her hair. 
'She is so young, she is so selfless, why did this happen to her? God this is too much. She is so innocent. Look at her, she is hurt because of him,' thought Anjali. Anjali stood up when Arnav came in. He hugged his Di tight and reassured her of everything. 
'Chote I will leave now, I have to go and cook dinner for everyone'
'Di, you don't have to cook. Mami cooked today.'
'Then I will go to see if Nani is ok,' said Anjali.
'Ok, Di. Are you sure you are OK?,' asked Arnav.
'Yes. Chote I am fine,' lied Anjali while she was trying to hold back her tears and her anger.

Then Arnav looked at Khushi crying on the bed. Her arm was bruised, her head was red with blood. 
'Khushi?' whispered Arnav.
'Ye...Ye..Yes?' said Khushi tearfully. She just hugged him tight. He kissed her head. She felt safe in his arms. He looked at her, her innocence, her tears.
'Arnav, we have hurt her.' said Khushi.
'We didn't hurt her. Shyam did. He also hurt you.' said Arnav. She looked at her arm with a huge purple bruise and her head was drenched in blood. She told Arnav that she would go and clean up her head but he told her to sit down and he would do it. He went to get the first aid box. He calm back and she was still crying.
'Khushi, please stop crying. I hate it when you cry,' pleaded Arnav. Khushi listened to him and wiped her tears away. She sat up and Arnav cleaned her head. She looked at him lovingly, she could see his love for her in his eyes. He put a plaster on the cut on her forehead. She went up to him and put her head on his chest and she fell asleep. She knew she would be safe in her protector's arms.
How was it everyone? I will be updating later.
Comment below...
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
seriously wanted arnav to give him a beat down at least anjali know the truth but she took it to easy  love the update thanks for the pm
zafi thumbnail
Wow.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome update.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
They lay a trap for the snake and he fell for it and got caught red handed.πŸ‘ YEY.πŸ₯³ Then Arnav taking care of his Khushi, how sweet.πŸ˜ƒ 
Poor Anjali, hope she doesn't do anything stupid or hurt herself in this vulnerable state.
Please update soon.😊 Thanks.πŸ˜‰
Chezzie13 thumbnail
thnx for all the comments everyone 
i will be putting up part 11 in a few hours
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Hope you all enjoyed part 10
Here is the next part...
Part 11
Arnav woke up to the sight of Khushi in his arms. 
'She looks angelic even when she's sleeping,' thought Arnav. Khushi began to wake up. She woke up to Arnav's face. 
'Arnav?' she asked.
'Yes, Khushi,' he said sweetly.
'What time is it?', she asked.
'It's 4:00am,' he replied.
'Wow, it's early!,' she said.
'Are you OK?' he asked worried.
'My arm and head are throbbing,' she said in pain.
'I will kill him today,' he thought
'I will get you some medicine for your pain,' said Arnav.
'Be quick, I don't want to be alone,' pleaded Khushi.
'Ok, I will try to be as quick as I can,' replied Arnav. Arnav hurried downstairs to get the medicine and he went back upstairs to see Khushi unconscious on the bed. 
'Khushi?' he whispered.
'KHUSHI,' this time he shouted. Everyone woke up to come and see why Arnav was shouting. They were all in shock. Arnav went to phone the doctor and the doctor came almost immediately. The doctor said that she was unconscious because she hadn't eaten in a day and the other reason for the loss of blood from her head. The doctor advised them to give her the same medicine Arnav had given her and feed her so this doesn't happen again. Everyone waited by the bed, they were waiting for Khushi to regain consciousness. 
'Arnav?' Khushi said while regaining consciousness. 
'I'm here for you, Khushi,' said Arnav. She hugged him again. They all rushed up to her and asked her if she was OK, she let go of Arnav but she clutched his hand. She didn't want him to leave her side. They all left the room after they knew she was fine. They told Arnav to make sure she came to breakfast. Arnav said he would make sure. Arnav and Khushi were alone again. 
'Arnav, you didn't have to worry so much,' said Khushi.
'How can I not worry? How would I ever live without you?' said Arnav
'Arnav calm down, I am fine. But really I hate seeing you so worried and upset,' said Khushi.
'I can't control it, Khushi. You are my world, my soul. My life, my love.' said Arnav while looking at her lovingly. She kissed his cheek. She loved him with everything she had. 

They then talked about Khushi's family and Arnav's family until 7:00am, they took turns in showering and they both got ready. Khushi wore a pink saree, she put on some make up and tied up her hair in a loose bun with a few strands loose. She went downstairs and sat down at the table next to Arnav. She took her medicine after she had eaten. The bruise on her arm had shrunk a little and the cut on her head now closed up. The phone then rang. It was the police, telling them that Shyam Jha was in jail, where he belonged. Arnav said he would be visiting him later. Khushi then went to sit down with Nani and Anjali in the living room. They sat and talked, then later on Arnav came and sat down next to Khushi. Arnav held her hand to assure her everything would be fine. 
'Chote, the priest from the temple is coming later to find a date for you and Akash's marriage,' said Nani.
'At what time, Nani?' asked Arnav.
'Around 4:00pm,' replied Nani.
'OK, Nani I have to go to the police station now,' said Arnav quickly before leaving.
'Arnav, wait' said Khushi. Arnav stopped.
'Arnav, please be calm. Don't hurt yourself. Promise?' asked Khushi with her big brown eyes.
'I promise that I won't get hurt. Don't worry,' he said as he stroked her cheek. She hugged him before he left. She was worried about his anger. Arnav drove to the station quickly and went to Shyam's cell. 
'Snake?' asked Arnav.
'Yes, Arnav. What else do you want? You have taken the love of my life away, my money, my respect and honour,' said Shyam. Arnav just punched him in his jaw. He then walked out of the cell and asked the guard to shut the door. 
'Khushi loves me, I love her. You never had respect or honour. It was the Raizada's money not yours,' said Arnav angrily. He turned around and walked away. He walked out of the police station without a second glance. He never wanted to that snake's face again. He drove back home quickly, it was 3:00pm, he had an hour before the priest came. He went up to his room, he saw Khushi sitting on the bed with a worried look on her face. She ran up to him and hugged him. 
'Thank God, you are not hurt,' she said happily.
'I had promised you I wouldn't get hurt. I will never break your promises. Ever,' he said.
How was it everyone?
Comment below
Part 12 coming later on