Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Part 7 - Hope Khushi's Plan Work πŸ˜³ & Like Always ArHi Were Superrr Cute =) πŸ˜
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
                        chapter 8
nice can't wait for the trap to be set you thank for the pm
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Part 8 - I Thought Shyam Will Get Revealed Her :( πŸ˜† Anyways, LOVED ArHi πŸ˜³ & I'm Sure Khushi Was Looking Very Nice In That Lehenga ;) πŸ˜ Do Continue Soon πŸ€—
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hope you all are enjoying my SS so far
It is now time for...
Part 9
Khushi said her goodbyes to everyone at RM but she missed out one person, Arnav. She went up to his room and entered to see him working hard. She went up to him but tripped on his desk and landed on top of him. He looked at her with a glint in his eye, her eyes were closed and she looked as cute as ever. He softly said,
'Khushi, it's ok you can get up.' She tried to get up but her earring was stuck onto his shirt. They both went to untangle it but Arnav told her that he would do it she got up and straightened her clothes out properly. She said a quick goodbye and was about to walk off when Arnav said,
'I will come to pick you up tomorrow at 11am because we need to be home by 6pm for the Shyam plan to work,' Khushi nodded at this and then he also added,
'Everyone gets a proper goodbye and I get one word,' he made a sad face which Khushi couldn't say anything to. She went up to him and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek,
'Is that better, Arnav?'
'Yes much better, Khushi'
'Remember the plan?'
'Yes, Khushi I am not an idiot'
'Right,' said Khushi as she rolled her eyes.
'Excuse me? That is it, you are so naughty,' Arnav walked up to Khushi and she walked back until she was trapped after Arnav put his hands on either side of her, he kissed her neck and then her lips, Khushi felt so dream like. This new Arnav was much better than the old one. He was sweet, loving, caring. 
'That is for being so naughty,' said Arnav.
'I think I should be naughty more often if that is my punishment,' said Khushi cheekily.
'Do you want me to drop you home?'
'Yes please, I don't want to go alone,' pleaded Khushi. The two walked downstairs and walked to the car. Arnav and Khushi were engaged in conversation during the whole car ride. Arnav then stopped outside Khushi's home and said bye to her, He couldn't wait until tomorrow to see her. She didn't want to say bye to him, she felt sad whenever he wasn't near her. She went home and sat in her room deep in the thoughts of Arnav yet again. Arnav went home, he had Khushi on his mind too. She wanted to put herself at risk for his Di's life and all because of that Shyam. If Shyam hurt her tomorrow then he would pay. Arnav couldn't sleep all night with the thought of Shyam on his mind.

The next day...
Khushi woke up and got ready. She looked at the time it was 11:05am and Arnav wasn't here yet. She wasn't going to let this go because Arnav said he never had been late. Then at 11:08am Arnav came. He was wearing the cutest baby blue shirt which matched Khushi's baby blue sari which she wore just for today as Anjaliji told her too. Khushi looked mesmerizing in her sari, her hair accompanied it perfectly. He went up to her and said,
'Sorry for being late, I got caught up in some work.'
'It's ok but one thing, I thought that the great Arnav Singh Raizada was never late but today, you were,' said Khushi jokingly.
'Being naughty again? Waiting for your punishment?'
'Maybe I am,' Khushi walked to his car and he opened the door for her. He got in as well. He leaned closer to Khushi and kissed her cheek and said,
'You look beautiful today.'
'You are looking very handsome yourself Arnav.'
'Not as good as you, Khushi,' Khushi blushed a cute pink. 

They drove to the jewellery store, Arnav held her hand as they walked in. She looked around amazed at everything they had in the store. Arnav walked her over to the counter where he saw the perfect wedding jewellery for Khushi. He asked for the set. Khushi meanwhile was looking around the store for the jewellery for her wedding. He walked up to her and held her hand again and took her to the mirror. He opened the box and placed it on the counter and took out the necklace. He put her hair to one side and put the necklace on her neck, as his fingers touched her neck she felt a tingle. He took off her earrings and put on the ones from the set. He stood next to her, he couldn't help but admire her in the mirror. She looked beautiful with the jewellery on. 
'I love it Arnav, it's perfect,' she said as she hugged him.
'I will go buy it now.'
'Wait, can you take off the necklace? I can't seem to untie it,' asked Khushi sweetly. He untied the necklace for her and placed it in the box and he also took out the earrings and placed them in the box. He went off to buy it, he could only seem to remember how beautiful Khushi looked in the jewellery. Khushi was left shocked at Arnav's perfect choice of jewellery. He knew her taste and it was absolutely perfect for her. She put her own jewellery back on. He then called her when he had paid. 
'Oh no! We forgot to buy bangles,' exclaimed Khushi.
'We can get them tomorrow,' said Arnav calmly.
'OK,' said Khushi as she smiled at the thought of seeing Arnav again tomorrow. 
She got out the car when they arrived at RM. She whispered,
'Arnav remember the plan. I will come to your room later to let you know when to begin. OK?'
'Got it, Khushi'
They were about to finally get revenge on Shyam for his evil deeds.
How was it? I tried to make it a bit longer for everyone. I may update again in a couple of hours but I have done 5 parts already today so I may not.
Comment below, tell me how you liked/disliked it?
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so sweet arnav going shopping nice update thank for the pm 
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb arnav and khushi are the best couple and so understanding.love them a lot
thanks for the pm dear and continue soon
Chezzie13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devishree

wow superb arnav and khushi are the best couple and so understanding.love them a lot

thanks for the pm dear and continue soon

]
i will update part 10 soon. R u enjoying it, should it be a super long SS or should it be short?
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my! That shaym better get trapped!
Chezzie13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LyssaPie

Oh my! That shaym better get trapped!

he will trust me