ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
⭐️wow cute and khushi hugged him and revealed her feelings 
i loved the trust of arnav on khushi ...at last they are becoming one with the family support quite happy..❤️ thanks for the pm and continue soon
totally love it very nice thank you for the pm i hope they stick to snake love the update awesome  love how he proposed at least in the ff la would be happy but she will be coming back soon vamp style 
I hope you guys are enjoying it... My 4th part today! 
Comment below...
Part 4 
Khushi was nervous as she sat down beside Arnav. He held her hand and looked at her lovingly. Everyone was clapping and saying how beautiful the couple were. The rings were bought to them. Khushi's ring matched her perfectly, simple but beautiful. She put Arnav's ring on him. They looked at each again and got lost in each other's eyes. They were lost, until Anjali decided to shake Arnav to break him out of his trance. They stood up embarrassed, Khushi cheeks were rosy pink. Arnav and Khushi said goodbye to everyone as they all left. 

Only the Gupta's and Raizada's were left.They all hugged each other, they were elated about Arnav and Khushi being engaged. Arnav gently took Khushi's hand and took her to his room. Khushi was suddenly very shy. She was blushing again. She stood in the middle of the room and Arnav walked closer to her until she was backed against the wall. He cupped her face in his hands, and she closed her eyes. He forgot everything and moved in closer until their lips touched. They both felt a surge of electricity pass through their bodies. Arnav held her close and Khushi put his arms around his neck. Their hearts were pounding hard against each other. They then pulled away and looked at each other. Arnav entwined her fingers with his. She was so happy tonight. They were lost in each other's eyes. It was 12:00 and it was dark outside except for the stars which made the sky look beautiful. 
'You look beautiful tonight', lovingly said Arnav.
'Thank you, Arnavji'
'Call me Arnav. You are my fiance after all.' Khushi heard her amma calling for her. 
'I have to go to now, Arnav.' She quickly hugged him and kissed his cheek. She blushed and they walked hand in hand down the stairs.
'The two love birds finally return', jokingly said Anjali. She went up to Khushi and hugged her. Khushi and Arnav then took blessings from everyone. 
' I will drop them off Nani', said Akash.
'I will drop Khushi as there won't be enough space in your car', Arnav said eagerly.
'OK, Bhai', replied Akash.
They all walked to the cars. They all got in the cars and Arnav waited until Akash's car had driven off. Khushi was again struggling with her seat belt. Arnav said,
'Unbelievable', and then helped her with her seat belt.He dropped her off, but then he remembered that he hadn't given her, her engagement gift yet...
I may update later or tomorrow
How was it?
Should I continue with this SS?
Comment below 
😃😃I am glad everyone likes it so far😃😃
awesome loved it keep going very nice thanks for the pm

it was so cute pls continue soon
Originally posted by meenaluma