Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: xsumi

omggg that is sooo cute
loved the post n sooo romantic
i love arshi n will always
thnksss
write more
xxx

I will, i am glad u like it i will update another part in about half an hourπŸ˜ƒ
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Ahh! It was cute! πŸ˜³
Arnav directly asked her to marry??😲

But how did he confirm her love..? He was confused about her feelings correct?πŸ˜•
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Here's the next part as I said...
Part 3
Khushi was shocked. She dreamt of this but today her dream was becoming true. Would this hurt Lavanya?
'Arnavji, I want to ask one question before I answer, why should I marry you?'
'Well because Khushi, I... I...I love you. I will always love you. Do you love me?'
'You love me? I love you too and YES I will marry you'. Arnav was so happy he smirked as Khushi as hugged him tight. He breathed in her sweet scent and felt her warmth in his heart.

'Khushi? Why were you upset earlier?', asked Arnav as he pulled away from the hug.
'Well... Arnavji, please promise me you won't be angry'
'I will not be angry with you, I promise'
'Well you know your jijaji, he tricked me and my family by becoming a paying guest and my buaji wanted us to get engaged and we did after I hesistated. But then I found out that he was also Anjaliji's husband. I told my family and I broke off my engagement with him. I didn't know at the time please don't hate me Arnavji.'
'I will never hate you, I love you. But jijaji did this? He always seemed suspicious. I can't believe this. My di what will she say? Did he hurt you or your family at all, Khushi? I will kill him.'
'No Arnavji we have to teach him a lesson please calm down. I never let him touch me so I am fine but I know one thing, he tried to kill my babuji. My babuji is now ill because of him.' Khushi cried for her babuji. Arnav hugged her and said that they would do everything following her rules. They forgot all about the engagement(s). 
'Arnavji, do your family know about you and Lavanya breaking your engagement?'
'No, I need to tell them after Payalji and Bhai are engaged so nothing gets in the way.'
'The engagement sounds like it's over so you should let them know now.' 

They walked to everyone and Khushi, Arnav, Lavanya all called all of the family to Arnav's room. They told them about the broken engagement of Lavanya and Arnav but they also told them about Khushi's broken engagement.
Nani said, 'Arnav bitwa, I agree with your decision because I don't want you to be unhappy. Khushi I am very sorry about your engagement.'
Arnav then said, ' I also have one more thing to say'. He went over Khushi and held her hand and said, 'I would like to marry Khushi Nani'
Nani smiled and said, 'Are you both happy with this?'
They both replied, 'Yes'
Nani then said, 'So am I, you have my approval for your marriage'. Lavanya came forward to Khushi and Arnav and said,
'ASR I hope you will be happy. Chamkili I am so happy for you.' Lavanya hugged Khushi. And she announced that she was leaving. Everyone was upset and she took blessings and said her goodbyes and left for the airport. She was sad, hurt but she was happy that the love of her life was happy. After she went, Arnav went downstairs and waited for Khushi as she was getting ready for her engagement with Arnav. All of Khushi's family were happy for her and they saw Khushi happy which is what they have ever wanted.

Meanwhile Khushi was dressing up in a red sari with silver embroidery, her hair was still curled, she put on some faint pink eyeshadow and touched up all her make-up. She looked amazing. She waited for Anjali to come and take her downstairs. She slowly walked down the stairs and she didn't leave Arnav's gaze the whole way down the stairs. They were finally becoming one.
Hope you all liked this
More to come later or tomorrow
Comment below...
Chezzie13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Ahh! It was cute! πŸ˜³

Arnav directly asked her to marry??😲

But how did he confirm her love..? He was confused about her feelings correct?πŸ˜•

Oh yeah sorry forgot to say that! He remembered what his Di said once about being in love, thats how he knew that he loved Khushi 
pri12 thumbnail
niceee...plzzz pm me whn u updte next part
Chezzie13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri12

niceee...plzzz pm me whn u updte next part

sure will might do it now or later or tomorrow will let u no, was it good though?
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one..! 
Arnav accepted the shocking truth?? I expected more reactions from him.. Though I loved him believing her..!😳

Aww.. Their engagement today itself? That is really sweet!

Thanks for the PM😊