Fan Fictions

ARHI: FF: A Thorn In The Heart Complete (Part 28)

Chezzie13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
From Thursdays episode, tell me how u like it, my first ever OS/SS, if i get enough comments and likes I may carry on...
Khushi walked innocently into RM with her sister, Payal at her side. Her hair in soft curls, her face had only a small amount of make up on it which only highlighted her innocence, her dress cream and pink. She hugged Anjali which reminded her of the snake, Shyam. Khushi felt tears well up in her eyes and she quickly ran to the poolside and started to cry. She wanted to stop but how could she? Shyam had left a path of wrecked lives behind him, she blamed herself for it. And then Arnav came and he saw Khushi crying. Each tear pierced his heart. He wanted to run to her and hug her, tell her everything would be ok but he couldn't she belonged to someone else and it wasn't him and this killed him. She felt a gust of wind blow into her face and she recognized who was there. 

She got up from the floor and walked away quickly only to be held back. She was held by the shoulders and Arnav turned her around to face him. She looked down not wanting to meet his gaze. He softly asked her,
'What's wrong Khushi?'
She looked up slowly and he looked into her eyes only to see hurt, anger, confusion. Something was wrong and he wanted to comfort her. He looked down at her hands and saw her engagement ring missing from her finger. She saw him looking at her finger.
'My engagement is broken', Khushi said.
He looked at her, and whispered,
'Are you OK?'
She replied, 'Yes, I didn't love my fiance so it seemed like the right thing to do.'
She looked into his eyes to see hope, love in them. She believed that this love was Lavanya but it was for her. Khushi quickly said,
'Arnavji, you need to get ready for your engagement'
He quickly replied, 'I know but you are holding me back from doing exactly that'
She realised she should go, and she walked out only to step on a thorn. She was bleeding, it hurt her. Arnav saw her flinching. She sat down on the chair by the pool. And took off her sandal to see the thorn stuck, she was about to take it out when she heard Arnav say,
'Khushi, stop.' He went over to her and put her foot on his leg, she looked into his eyes the whole time and she grabbed his shoulder when he pulled it out. She stood up and said,
'Thank you, Arnavji'
He watched her turn around and walk back. He wanted to see if she was ok but he stopped himself. He knew he loved her, but did she love him?
That's all for now, please comment and tell me how it is...
Another post later, tomorrow if I get enough comments/likes

Part 2 

Part 3 

Part 4

Part 5 

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Part 21

Part 22

Part 23

Part 24 

Part 25

Part 26

Part 27

Part 28
Edited by Chezzie13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
please continue sounds interesting  
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its really nice yaar do continue ...
Chezzie13 thumbnail
thanks guys
i will post in an hour roughly
i will post the link here
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one dear i loved it...
the thorn really did its magic though it hurts...
continue soon good khushi told him about her broken engagement...
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it add me to ur pm list
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start!
Please add me in your PM list!
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Hope you guys enjoyed the other part so here's the next one,
enjoy it...
Part 2
Khushi walked on wondering, (Why does Arnavji always do this when he says he doesn't care?) a hundred thoughts were running through her mind all at once. Then she stopped when she saw Lavanya packing her things in her room.
'Lavanya, what are you doing?' Lavanya was startled and she turned around to see Khushi. She couldn't tell her anything.
'Nothing Khushi, I am clearing my wardrobe to move into ASR's room' 
Khushi forgot all about their engagement because of everything going on. She was jealous for some reason, she didn't understand her feelings at all. She had worked so hard for this. Her sister was also getting engaged. Lavanya then went downstairs with Khushi by her side, everyone looked at Khushi not Lavanya as they were all astounded by Khushi's beauty and simplicity. She put on smile for show but inside she was hurt and scared. She felt someone's glare on her and she knew exactly who it was, Arnav. She tried to ignore him by looking at her sister but she couldn't so she went to stand against a pillar. She closed her eyes and all she could think of was Arnav. She knew that she loved him, but she also faced the same problem as Arnav, did he love her? 

She then felt someone's hot breath on her face and she felt a tingling sensation on her face. She opened her eyes to be greeted by Arnav himself. She felt nervous. He moved closer until the gap between them was almost closed. She was breathing heavily and her heart was pounding against her chest. She looked at Arnav and he said something which put hope back into her heart,
'Me and Lavanya are not getting engaged'. She felt elated but sadness. What about Lavanya? Arnav knew exactly what she was thinking and he said,
'She knew that I didn't love and I wanted her to be with someone who could give her happiness not sadness.' Khushi felt touched by his words and she was surprised that he was so caring and thoughtful about Lavanya. He then held Khushi's hand and asked her,
'Will you marry me, Khushi Kumari Gupta?'
That's all for now comment on it please...
Another post later on...
Chezzie13 thumbnail
Thank u very much
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice ss pls add me 2 ur pm list pls pm me when u update next part