Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 16thDecember 2011. (Page 2)

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Welcome back Misti Smile
Originally posted by misti73

Just a short version of my thoughts...Wink
Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?Ermm I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.Ermm Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?Stern Smile It seems more like a passing the parcel game between Radhika & Barkha. Then coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleErmm...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?Ermm When he raised his hands on Radhika? ErmmWhen he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?Ermm When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?Ermm Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?Ermm Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wife...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life ...

@ Blue - Reminds me of someone's signature line from one of the forums here, don't remember which one but all credit to her, which is so apt for the situation.

Never shed tears for a guy.'Coz we 'give' and 'forgive', they 'get' and 'forget'...

Sounds cynical but so true Smile

Another thing

[QUOTE=misti73Neerja yesterday I watched first couple of minutes of Urmilas screeching and then stopped watching the episode. Her screeching was reminding me of a fishmongers wife. ...at one point I started inagening her holding a fish in one hand and waving it and getting ready for a fight with someone who has irritaed her. Your words reminded me of Unhygienix from Asterix & how during their frequent fights, someone or the other keeps getting smacked with a fish. Reading your words made me imagine Urmila smacking anyone, who disagreed with her, in the face with that fish! LOL  ROFL
[/QUOTE]

Edited by hamzanuha - 16 December 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakharianjanamisti73Neerjaa

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I agree misti, they made it seem like Radhika was being rewarded when in reality those rights should've been hers from the start. I am just glad Dev is realizing what he did wrong and doesn't intend on making that same mistake again. It was so cute the way he was dreaming of Radhika with one big smile on his face

Enjoying the re-entry of Barkha's mother in the show. Barkha's overconfident days seem to be coming to an end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

instcrismisti73Neerjaa

Naina007 Goldie
Naina007
Naina007

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with your thoughts Misti. 

I must add; why is "Kanha" further testing Barkha? Does he not know what kind of a person she is and how far she can go? Does KILLING Radhika (yes she didn't really die but...) not speak enough for itself???

At this point, the writers are just dumb-ing down Kanha's role, which is such a shame. And poor Balram's role too, he's totally out of character since the start. 

Edit: Feels like every episode has become; deja vu! We've been here before, when? Oh yes, just yesterday! LOL

Edited by Naina007 - 16 December 2011 at 9:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipak..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

NiHa24 IF-Rockerz
NiHa24
NiHa24

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
misti ji  Unhappy
where did u disappear!!Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harianjana

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?Ermm  that was ridiculous and was only possibliy showed in cb land...I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.Ermm Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?Stern Smile I was limke what ahppened to Dev? why he was congratulatign does he go mad...and I am also feeling that this congratulation business might continue in future too.He was sounding very proud of himself .Then coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleErmm...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?Ermm When he raised his hands on Radhika? ErmmConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedI am also very much confused and  was wondeewring regard to it from very first day when ever kanha started saying this...most probably setting the stage for Dev is Mahaan...that even thugh he loved his wife still he did not side with her,...but all the abuse might go under the carpet.When he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?Ermm When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?Ermm Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?Ermm Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

I think the writer didn;'t acknowledge much difference regarding this and were thinkign that as Radhika wished for it ti was okay. and do they wanna say that as Radhika wished for this, Kanha is doing what radhika wished and was not recognising it ...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...The writers are saying that Radhika faced all this because of her prayeing front of kanhas idol thatDev's pain comes to her...then after almost dieing and her telling Kanha that she cannot leave Dev in trouble so Kanha coming in...but Radhika and Dev are two different people...Radhika can wish for anything but how is that linked to Dev's thoughts.Kanha is talking for Dev's POV that he loves Radhika a lot...how is loving a wife equal to raising ones hands to hit her? How is loving ones wife equal to almost emotionally abusing her? How is loving a wife equal to not going to look for her when she has disappeared...all these instances do not show loving ones wife (atleast to me)...don't know about the writers...maybe this is the difinition for them regarding loving ones wife.   

Another of Kanha's dialogues that made me scratch my head...Kanha wanted to see whether Barkha will harm her mother...Balram was right is pointing out that she might...I can understand Balram's POV but cannot understand KanhaWacko (nothing new majority of the time Kanha's dialogues all sound like mumbo jumbo to me)..what does he mean in saying that, does he wanna check out how falled bharka is or does he wanna see what will bharka do or does he calculating ho many crimes can bharka do????? 9Just as in case os sishu paal) but incase he was taking condition as condition of sishupaal then why does the discussion regard to the yugas came the other dayWink...I think that ghara of shushupal has been left behind...Kanaha might have got bored of this ghara filling business...WinkLOL...or is there some temporary hold on the ghara filling business. I mean why did he want to see whether Barkha will use her mother and to what level can Barkha fall for her needs? I thought attempting murder or planning to kill someone is the most lowest thing that a person can do...but Kanha still wants to see more?Ermm Then does that mean that according to him killing some human being is not the lowest of all sins?OuchShocked May be he was going in with  a mind of Rakshas who killed many members, But having Rakshas were common in other yugas but not in kali yuga na, again yugas confusion hereConfusedConfused Anyway if a person can psychologically harm another person who is sick...if a person can emotionally abuse a person to the brink of insanity...if  person can attempt murder...then why can't the person harm her own mother?.D'oh...infact  Barkha's expression when she hugged her mother and the tone of her voice showed that she will happily do so if her mother became a hindrance to her..If radhika thinks it its okay, But what sense does it make if Kanha thinks it????????.and Kanha also tells Balram that he is here so he will not let anything to happen to Barkha's mother...Ermmwonder where was he when such a lot of things was happening to Radhika? Oh yes...now I get it Radhika was just getting killed and Radhika is not Barkha's mother but Urmila is Barkhas mother...so killing Radhika was not such a bad thing...but harming Urmila is...D'oh...I am so confused.ConfusedWell Cv's are not thinking this I mean abt Kanah when this happenes with Kanha but now as they had Kanah they are using itWinkWinkWinkBut is that inconsistence necessary,

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wifeatleast noe he got that rememberance regarding the rights what he took away, but again in what way does he mean the rights???????Wink...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life (this was lacking before)...ahahah what does this happened with Dev when he always wanted for the SR and also when he first wanted for SR even before sannouncing Radh as Rptian yesterday. So Dev babu as situation suits u u will say it, wah kya baat hain. 9Sorry for being open but can't with hold sorry) well I have said befor.you can be open i this thread...and Dev was not like this before...this dramatic change came in Dev after the rp SABHA...when Dev kidnapped Rdahika he refused to come close to her physically even though Rdahika would not have stopped him...that time he wanted to given her soical recognition first then any physical relationship...this dramatic change in Dev after tha RP sabha was done to make Barkha big in the script.

Thank u misti for a thought provking thread agin, When we watch epsidoe we get over ruled by the comic scenes present but, when we read it ehre , we can never get over crossed. Thanks dear and I first forgot all thsi being a comic fan but then also i found it weird with Dev congratuating Radhika. Even if her congratulate i think he should be ashemed of snatching away it fromher. and where does he give he still doesn't even announce her as his wife, then how does he gave  her the rights. any ways the rights in sense of cb land was awlays confusing for me so left bothering abt it.

And also the scene of Balram and Kanha, completely here I like the sense of Balram, he was elder than kanha and that resembles in his thoughts too. But Kanha most of his dialogues were confusing to me. Any way dekhna hain, kaise unfold hoga, expect karne ke behtar ye hoga ki chup chaap baithke dekhna hain

Edited by misti73 - 17 December 2011 at 1:27am

chipakharianjana

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harianjana

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?Ermm  that was ridiculous and was only possibliy showed in cb land...I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.Ermm Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?Stern Smile I was limke what ahppened to Dev? why he was congratulatign does he go mad...and I am also feeling that this congratulation business might continue in future too.He was sounding very proud of himself .If ever it continues in future too, do they think that we people are gonna be continuing with them. Never, enough is enough. shayad they wanna ruin all the love of Radev i our minds so that we won't ask them for season 3 tooThen coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleErmm...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?Ermm When he raised his hands on Radhika? ConfusedI am also very much confused and  was wondeewring regard to it from very first day when ever kanha started saying this...most probably setting the stage for Dev is Mahaan...that even thugh he loved his wife still he did not side with her,...but all the abuse might go under the carpet.In what way he wil be mahhan, in raising his hand on his wife or in not believing her, o do the cv's wanna make him one more Rama?????????When he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?Ermm When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?Ermm Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?Ermm Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

I think the writer didn;'t acknowledge much difference regarding this and were thinkign that as Radhika wished for it ti was okay. and do they wanna say that as Radhika wished for this, Kanha is doing what radhika wished and was not recognising it ...Confused...The writers are saying that Radhika faced all this because of her prayeing front of kanhas idol thatDev's pain comes to her...then after almost dieing and her telling Kanha that she cannot leave Dev in trouble so Kanha coming in...but Radhika and Dev are two different people...Radhika can wish for anything but how is that linked to Dev's thoughts.Kanha is talking for Dev's POV that he loves Radhika a lot...how is loving a wife equal to raising ones hands to hit her? How is loving ones wife equal to almost emotionally abusing her? How is loving a wife equal to not going to look for her when she has disappeared...all these instances do not show loving ones wife (atleast to me)...don't know about the writers...maybe this is the difinition for them regarding loving ones wife.   

Yes Radhika asked all that to be on her KK to her, But agree Dev was radh's KK but he never fulfill the responsiblity of being KK na. If ever it was Radh's KK how come he announce another girl as his wife in the society. Radh's once thanked Kanha before intrduction fo Bharka, for giving her such a K.K who understands every oen feelings and never try to harm any one either unwillingly or willingly too. But the same K.K raise hand on his very own wife with our knowing any thing and also not judging correctly he abused her and doubted her. I am not talking here abt Dev and his love becoz it was not there now and I am talking abt Radhika's KK. I tink no god can blindly follow he orders of his devotee, if so kanha can o it why didn't he made Dev realise at time fo Rohan's marriage or why didn't he made Dev realise before kidnapping Radhika

Another of Kanha's dialogues that made me scratch my head...Kanha wanted to see whether Barkha will harm her mother...Balram was right is pointing out that she might...I can understand Balram's POV but cannot understand KanhaWacko (nothing new majority of the time Kanha's dialogues all sound like mumbo jumbo to me)..what does he mean in saying that, does he wanna check out how falled bharka is or does he wanna see what will bharka do or does he calculating ho many crimes can bharka do????? 9Just as in case os sishu paal) but incase he was taking condition as condition of sishupaal then why does the discussion regard to the yugas came the other dayWink...I think that ghara of shushupal has been left behind...Kanaha might have got bored of this ghara filling business...WinkLOL...or is there some temporary hold on the ghara filling business. If so he forgot it or got bored with it, then what was he doing with bharka now. Is he waiting for Bharka to kill all the P.f MembersWinkConfusedConfusedConfusedI mean why did he want to see whether Barkha will use her mother and to what level can Barkha fall for her needs? I thought attempting murder or planning to kill someone is the most lowest thing that a person can do...but Kanha still wants to see more?Ermm Then does that mean that according to him killing some human being is not the lowest of all sins?OuchShocked May be he was going in with  a mind of Rakshas who killed many members, But having Rakshas were common in other yugas but not in kali yuga na, again yugas confusion hereConfusedConfused Anyway if a person can psychologically harm another person who is sick...if a person can emotionally abuse a person to the brink of insanity...if  person can attempt murder...then why can't the person harm her own mother?.D'oh...infact  Barkha's expression when she hugged her mother and the tone of her voice showed that she will happily do so if her mother became a hindrance to her..If radhika thinks it its okay, But what sense does it make if Kanha thinks it????????.and Kanha also tells Balram that he is here so he will not let anything to happen to Barkha's mother...Ermmwonder where was he when such a lot of things was happening to Radhika? Oh yes...now I get it Radhika was just getting killed and Radhika is not Barkha's mother but Urmila is Barkhas mother...so killing Radhika was not such a bad thing...but harming Urmila is...D'oh...I am so confused.ConfusedWell Cv's are not thinking this I mean abt Kanah when this happenes with Kanha but now as they had Kanah they are using itWinkWinkWinkBut is that inconsistence necessary,

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wifeatleast noe he got that rememberance regarding the rights what he took away, but again in what way does he mean the rights???????Wink...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life (this was lacking before)...ahahah what does this happened with Dev when he always wanted for the SR and also when he first wanted for SR even before sannouncing Radh as Rptian yesterday. So Dev babu as situation suits u u will say it, wah kya baat hain. 9Sorry for being open but can't with hold sorry) well I have said befor.you can be open i this thread...and Dev was not like this before...this dramatic change came in Dev after the rp SABHA...when Dev kidnapped Rdahika he refused to come close to her physically even though Rdahika would not have stopped him...that time he wanted to given her soical recognition first then any physical relationship...this dramatic change in Dev after tha RP sabha was done to make Barkha big in the script.I guess our Dev was replaced by another shatan who was in disguise fo Dev , becoz there was no any qualities of Dev after RP sabha. And I also wanna congratulate cv's for ruining the Dev character comletelyyy.

Only these cv's can comletely destroy the characterisatio of their male lead for the over glorifying of some other side character

Thank u misti for a thought provking thread agin, When we watch epsidoe we get over ruled by the comic scenes present but, when we read it ehre , we can never get over crossed. Thanks dear and I first forgot all thsi being a comic fan but then also i found it weird with Dev congratuating Radhika. Even if her congratulate i think he should be ashemed of snatching away it fromher. and where does he give he still doesn't even announce her as his wife, then how does he gave  her the rights. any ways the rights in sense of cb land was awlays confusing for me so left bothering abt it.

And also the scene of Balram and Kanha, completely here I like the sense of Balram, he was elder than kanha and that resembles in his thoughts too. But Kanha most of his dialogues were confusing to me. Any way dekhna hain, kaise unfold hoga, expect karne ke behtar ye hoga ki chup chaap baithke dekhna hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

Misti, the last two episodes were so beautiful, so intensely lived and played by actors.Radhika and Dev gave us strong emotions, full of romance, but of short duration. The situation took an unexpected turn in his favor as Kanha and thus restore the truth and restoring Radhika rights. I would have liked so much to be found Radhika in those moments of intimacy and then to try Dev's timidly to approach her. I hope to Radhika  return again, and scenes will not be impaired by the parties most important love relationship between Radev.
P.S. Me too liked a Dev dream  when he called  Radhika and  the care with which it covered with him blanket, even if she made remorse because she was a substitute of real Radhika..

Cris I am glad that you enjoyed it but my feelings are completey different...for me it was ridiculous and a complete mockery of peoples  belief in kanha...

I liked your scenario of real Radhika and Dev approaching her timidly.

Edited by misti73 - 17 December 2011 at 1:49am

chipakinstcris

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?Ermm I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.Ermm Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?Stern Smile Then coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleErmm...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?Ermm When he raised his hands on Radhika? ErmmWhen he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?Ermm When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?Ermm Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?Ermm Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

Totally agree with you here. They are showing Dev  so insensitive towards Radhika. Its all about him or his family nothing else. 

Another of Kanha's dialogues that made me scratch my head...Kanha wanted to see whether Barkha will harm her mother...Balram was right is pointing out that she might...I can understand Balram's POV but cannot understand Kanha D'oh (nothing new majority of the time Kanha's dialogues all sound like mumbo jumbo to me)..I mean why did he want to see whether Barkha will use her mother and to what level can Barkha fall for her needs? I thought attempting murder or planning to kill someone is the most lowest thing that a person can do...but Kanha still wants to see more?Ermm Then does that mean that according to him killing some human being is not the lowest of all sins?OuchShocked Anyway if a person can psychologically harm another person who is sick...if a person can emotionally abuse a person to the brink of insanity...if  person can attempt murder...then why can't the person harm her own mother?.D'oh...infact  Barkha's expression when she hugged her mother and the tone of her voice showed that she will happily do so if her mother became a hindrance to her...and Kanha also tells Balram that he is here so he will not let anything to happen to Barkha's mother...Ermmwonder where was he when such a lot of things was happening to Radhika? Oh yes...now I get it Radhika was just getting killed and Radhika is not Barkha's mother but Urmila is Barkhas mother...so killing Radhika was not such a bad thing...but harming Urmila is...D'oh...I am so confused.Confused I am confused too. In order to stretch this track they are showing nonsense. I just want Radhika back and the story to go back to being Radev's and not the Evil princess Barkha. Oh they did all this to keep their favourite person in the show...killed or removed real Rdahika to give space to Barkha s that she can grow up as a parallel lead in the minds fthe people/...used kanha t justify the tracks so that Barkha remains in the story...why will they let her go... 

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wife...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life ... I too liked this dialogue of Dev's but want Radhika here so they can do this together...yes

Oh I forgot...I also liked Dev dreaming about Radhika...this was more realistic to me...and they should have shown such scenes before. I was pleased that they showed Dev dreaming Smileabout Radhika but wanted them to actually show us Unhappy what Dev was dreaming...oh they will show all that with R/K to further irritate the audience.Wink

chipakzam123

Go to top