Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Naina007

Totally agree with your thoughts Misti. Thanks Naina.

I must add; why is "Kanha" further testing Barkha? Does he not know what kind of a person she is and how far she can go? Does KILLING Radhika (yes she didn't really die but...) not speak enough for itself??? It looks as if Radhika is not that important to Kanha.
At this point, the writers are just dumb-ing down Kanha's role, which is such a shame. And poor Balram's role too, he's totally out of character since the start. Yes...anybody will be dumbed down for thier fav character to stay in the story.

Edit: Feels like every episode has become; deja vu! We've been here before, when? Oh yes, just yesterday! πŸ˜† So true Naina.πŸ˜‰

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NiHa24

misti ji  πŸ˜”
where did u disappear!!πŸ˜”

Its christmass NiHa so was catching up with friends...πŸ˜ƒ
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti where is this  CB and saware ke rang rachi so I did not comment yes only liked some part of Dev and did not want to see him love talk Kanha and then the other part well aage aage dekte hai what will be shown and now the carrot is not a carrot but a devil incarnate has to be when he has sishya like Bh so getting ready for full nautaki and forget about the love story of CB and her savera ,who has also changed and indulging in all love talk but still no recognition for his wife in society and as Rptine punishment to milega hi chahe Kanha kitna bhi tareef kar le viewers will not like at all if not done.πŸ˜‰

I expect nothing from this Bh she will not hesitate in doing something to her mother she is quite a devil😑

To your underlined part do the makers really care about the viewers?
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good lord Misti here you post again..and i was thinking what cud be the possible reason that you weren't posting your usual threads..sorry but for me Forum connection has just confined to your thread and i feel completely lost when i come here and dont see your post. I knnow i am being unreasonbale and you ahve your own priorities but still cant help but think thet you might not want to do it daily due to all kind of stupidities shown tiem and again.. i feel daily Cvs are just testing viewers patience and making fun or eitehr their beliefs love or intelligence...I tried but now can nolonger restrain my frustration over the show i care about/was use to care abt...
Anyways short he sahi i really loved it...you are all right in getting confused over certain non-issues that is made to look huge event in CVs (wifely rights)  and the most imp issues is thrown in backburner for i guess now past few months and going by  Cvs Kanhas everchnaging POV, i wont be surprised if BH's truth of killing Rads will never come out and moreover she will always remain as one sacrifice ki devi plus Dev will be termed as Husband of millenium and everything will run as normal and Kanha will only know whr her fav devotee is till teh very end of the series ..In btw we will get to see mahabarata again in CB with Kanha forgetting his main purpose of coming to earth and instead fight this new devil (infornt of whom Bh is just a small pawn who can be redeemed but not BB or Viraat)...

Originally posted by: misti73

Just a short version of my thoughts...πŸ˜‰

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?πŸ€” I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.πŸ€” Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?😳 Then coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleπŸ€”...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?πŸ€” When he raised his hands on Radhika? πŸ€”When he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?πŸ€” When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?πŸ€” Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?πŸ€” Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

What can i say on this Misti i completely agree word on word ...i have never felt so baffeld over Cvs thinking as to why arent they seeing this main evident flaw in the way Dev is projected and Kanhas version of great husband..are they ever gonna make Dev realize that or not (most likely not but being overly unreasonable that i am for following CB2 i still feel that someday sometime i will get that justice shown to Rads or more importantly justice for viewers for keeping up with the show).. all i can do is venting my disatisfaction herebut with no result whatsoever..this partcular storyline of CB2 made Abahy-Mataram (wht was that you use to call that lady???) track look great sense to me....

I really dont have problem with dragging or taking steps slowly..but changing storylines again without closure or just moving in circles is what bothering me to no limits...

Another of Kanha's dialogues that made me scratch my head...Kanha wanted to see whether Barkha will harm her mother...Balram was right is pointing out that she might...I can understand Balram's POV but cannot understand Kanha  (nothing new majority of the time Kanha's dialogues all sound like mumbo jumbo to me)..I mean why did he want to see whether Barkha will use her mother and to what level can Barkha fall for her needs? I thought attempting murder or planning to kill someone is the most lowest thing that a person can do...but Kanha still wants to see more?πŸ€” Then does that mean that according to him killing some human being is not the lowest of all sins?😲 Anyway if a person can psychologically harm another person who is sick...if a person can emotionally abuse a person to the brink of insanity...if  person can attempt murder...then why can't the person harm her own mother?....infact  Barkha's expression when she hugged her mother and the tone of her voice showed that she will happily do so if her mother became a hindrance to her...and Kanha also tells Balram that he is here so he will not let anything to happen to Barkha's mother...πŸ€”wonder where was he when such a lot of things was happening to Radhika? Oh yes...now I get it Radhika was just getting killed and Radhika is not Barkha's mother but Urmila is Barkhas mother...so killing Radhika was not such a bad thing...but harming Urmila is......I am so confused.πŸ˜•  count me in

K/R First of all Cvs took a huge challenge in bringing God like this then this proved a good footing and attracted many viewers they are messing with the track big time...i dont want to say more but you know my feelings rightπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜•

Now i am mad that Urmilla is really Urmila and not Rukmini..hell why is that what i want to see is never gonna happen in thsi serialπŸ˜†

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wife...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life ...

Oh I forgot...I also liked Dev dreaming about Radhika...this was more realistic to me...and they should have shown such scenes before.

Misti Dev offended me to such an extent that even the brighter sides of his charcaters makes me mad..anayways if you say so i take so..i agree here something is better than nothing is guess

I read the new news on some other negative entry in CB..he is some devil with whom Kanha (or K/R??) will fight/ now if this is relly gonna happen i highly doubt that K/R track will get a proper closure (as if i can expect anything more..silly me)  moreover i feel with this Cvs are planning to give CB2 a grand closing and Ch has some other objectives in mind. Since Cvs/CH/PH are think enough to not see many more possible interesting trcaks even after K/R track they just wanted to prolong it as much as they can (leaving aside mianleads)  till it looses all its charm/sheen...
Before that is done all i want from them is Whr is kanhas Param Bakht just tell me that and do whatever you like    plss...   
Thanks for always bearing my ramblings coz i know i can write anything in this thread without fearing to get thrown out of forum πŸ˜‰  
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Angie thanks for your views coz i find them exactly resonating my views and for me its become hard for me to put them extremely balanced and clear like this one coz when i try to write normally one feeling outweighs all other thoughts and thats frustration and then i strat grumbling without ever hitting the main point..so for that i really really like your posts

Originally posted by: why6

Misti,

I am totally fed up with this show at this point.  Today's episode made it clear that the intention is to keep Barkha in this show permanently..dreading this but most likely (i.e 100%) gonna happen.  That's why:

1.  Kanha is now daily stating that he is overwhelmed at Dev's love for Radhika and Radhika is extremely fortunate to get a husband like Dev.  Yes, any girl would be ecstatic to get somebody like Dev (here I am talking about Dev from RP tilak onwards) who picks somebody else as his wife in public, believes that woman and some random woman (during sindoor episode) over his wife, shouts at his wife at the first time she supposedly spoilt some food (the wife should be perfect and smiling all the time and should never have a down day or a day where she is subdued),  shouts at her when she supposedly questions the "mahan" other woman in his life and blames her for her insecurity.  This perfect husband wants his wife to sleep with him when he is in the mood or content to live a celibate life when he is in his sacrificing mood.  This "great" husband does not care if his kids would be considered illegitimate in the society or if is wife is called characterless for something his half brother did.  Then of course there are his last actions when he tries to slap her or accuse her of being an attempted murderer or doesn't care if she is missing all night.  Then on top of that, he never bothers to inform her father that his daughter is missing for a month.  Doesn't bother to inform the police or back away from looking for her when the supposed "mahan" fake wife goes missing for an hour or some people recognize him as their esteemed RP.  Now daily he is reminding her that he is doing a great favor by bestowing the "wifely" rights that involve sharing his room and sleeping with him without any benefit of public recognition.  

But according to Kanha,  Dev is the best husband in the girl whom any girl would be fortunate to have.  Kanha hasn't so far said even once that Dev is fortunate in having Radhika as his wife or Radhika's love for him is supreme.  This is the girl who is his devotee, has served everyone selflessly,  endured all Dev's mistakes, stayed with Dev when he had nobody and he was a nobody but was willing to give him up when he was going to be somebody.  So she gets punished severely for suggesting that she is willing to share her sindoor but Dev gets no punishment and gets all the sympathy from Kanha.  

Even if somebody was Kanha devotee, they would stop being Kanha's devotee if this is how Kanha behaves.  So my conclusion is that Dev is being whitewashed so that Barkha can be whitewashed.  Just like Amma, her punishments are being buried for 10 minutes and getting few slaps from her mother.

2.  So it not Rukmini, but it is real Urmila.  This is the same woman who had no objections when her daughter was getting married to a guy who didn't want to marry her but was desperately in love with her daughter's best friend.  This same woman had no problem when her unmarried daughter was declared RPtain and infact wanted her to get married to Dev and be his second wife.  She had no problem that Radhika was leaving the house despite being the legitimate wife and real RPtain.  Yet now she is being called nice by Kanha and is going to be protected by him if Barkha tries to harm her.  The same Kanha stood silently while Radhika was being tortured.   I guess this is the fate of true devotee.  Urmila is here to stay just as Amma was there to stay with Vishaka.  This is so that Barkha and Urmila can later on plot against real Radhika.

3.  Dev's dialogues.  I was thinking that he has become as irritating as possible.  But I was wrong.  Today I wanted to smack him real bad.  I am surprised that creatives can make their male lead so unlikeable.  He was pompously congratulating Radhika on getting her rights as these rights are his to give or take depending on Radhika's behavior.  Then he wanted to hold her hand and told her again pompously that they would fight all battles together.  He conveniently forgot that he had left her side a minute after telling her that he believed in her more than himself.  He has broken all promises and yet keep on making new promises.  Kanha keeps on getting impressed without mentioning that he broke all his previous promises so badly.

4.  Kanha's dialogues that he wants to see Barkha would go as low as to deceive her mother was a joke.  This is a psycho person who in order to snatch her friends rights on her husband, property and title has tortured her and killed her.  She has tortured another human being who was sick at the time and has broken an innocent person's wrist to fulfil her goals.  So is deceiving one's mother worse than this?

Anyway,  my conclusion is that Barkha is going to be more than likely married to Rohan so that she can stay in the show.  Nobody states that she can't get married until the truth comes out.  Now the logic according to Dev's statement is that Barkha would get married and then he would bring out the truth about Radhika.  Shouldn't it be other way around so that they can look for guys for Barkha.  But it is not so because Barkha's marriage would be another secret marriage with Rohan.  I don't think the truth about Barkha being Radhika's murderer is ever going to come out just as the truth about Amma never came out in CB1.  According to Kanha,  Barkha has been punished for all her wrongdoings and her last punishment would be marriage to Rohan.  

Misti,  I found the episode so intolerable that today I didn't even find one thing redeeming including Dev dreaming about Radhika.  I just found him intolerable and fast forwarded even his scenes.  

Now when I think of episodes before July 24th,  I feel that they were gems in comparison to what is shown these days.  To put it bluntly,  CB has been pure garbage last few days.  It is now a show of Barkha, actual Kanha and now Urmila.   All three can not act and are the most irritating characters.  So the criteria to hog limelight in CB is that one should not know how to act and be the most irritating and drab character.
I AGREEE