Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Totally agree with your thoughts Misti. 

I must add; why is "Kanha" further testing Barkha? Does he not know what kind of a person she is and how far she can go? Does KILLING Radhika (yes she didn't really die but...) not speak enough for itself???

At this point, the writers are just dumb-ing down Kanha's role, which is such a shame. And poor Balram's role too, he's totally out of character since the start. 

Edit: Feels like every episode has become; deja vu! We've been here before, when? Oh yes, just yesterday! πŸ˜†

Edited by Naina007 - 12 years ago
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
misti ji  πŸ˜”
where did u disappear!!πŸ˜”
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: instcris

Misti, the last two episodes were so beautiful, so intensely lived and played by actors.Radhika and Dev gave us strong emotions, full of romance, but of short duration. The situation took an unexpected turn in his favor as Kanha and thus restore the truth and restoring Radhika rights. I would have liked so much to be found Radhika in those moments of intimacy and then to try Dev's timidly to approach her. I hope to Radhika  return again, and scenes will not be impaired by the parties most important love relationship between Radev.

P.S. Me too liked a Dev dream  when he called  Radhika and  the care with which it covered with him blanket, even if she made remorse because she was a substitute of real Radhika..

Cris I am glad that you enjoyed it but my feelings are completey different...for me it was ridiculous and a complete mockery of peoples  belief in kanha...

I liked your scenario of real Radhika and Dev approaching her timidly.
misti73 thumbnail
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti,

I am totally fed up with this show at this point.  Today's episode made it clear that the intention is to keep Barkha in this show permanently. They removed the real Radhika for this purpose..it would have been difficult forthem to establish a side character as the female parallel lead with the real female lead present in the show...that is why the real Rdahika was removed. ...and also Dev was dumbed down.That's why:

1.  Kanha is now daily stating that he is overwhelmed at Dev's love for Radhika and Radhika is extremely fortunate to get a husband like Dev.  Yes, any girl would be ecstatic to get somebody like Dev (here I am talking about Dev from RP tilak onwards) who picks somebody else as his wife in public, believes that woman and some random woman (during sindoor episode) over his wife, shouts at his wife at the first time she supposedly spoilt some food (the wife should be perfect and smiling all the time and should never have a down day or a day where she is subdued),  shouts at her when she supposedly questions the "mahan" other woman in his life and blames her for her insecurity.  This perfect husband wants his wife to sleep with him when he is in the mood or content to live a celibate life when he is in his sacrificing mood.  This "great" husband does not care if his kids would be considered illegitimate in the society or if is wife is called characterless for something his half brother did.  Then of course there are his last actions when he tries to slap her or accuse her of being an attempted murderer or doesn't care if she is missing all night.  Then on top of that, he never bothers to inform her father that his daughter is missing for a month.  Doesn't bother to inform the police or back away from looking for her when the supposed "mahan" fake wife goes missing for an hour or some people recognize him as their esteemed RP.  Now daily he is reminding her that he is doing a great favor by bestowing the "wifely" rights that involve sharing his room and sleeping with him without any benefit of public recognition.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yes Angie believe it or not apparently this is the description of true love...πŸ˜†  ...they are most probably going to show later that how mahaan Dev was because although he loved his wife he still went against that love...this Kanah is very strange, because then according to him all the wife beaters and abusers also love their wives a lot...and that love is not obsessive love but pure love...πŸ˜†

But according to Kanha,  Dev is the best husband in the girl whom any girl would be fortunate to have.  Kanha hasn't so far said even once that Dev is fortunate in having Radhika as his wife or Radhika's love for him is supreme.  This is the girl who is his devotee, has served everyone selflessly,  endured all Dev's mistakes, stayed with Dev when he had nobody and he was a nobody but was willing to give him up when he was going to be somebody.  So she gets punished severely for suggesting that she is willing to share her sindoor but Dev gets no punishment and gets all the sympathy from Kanha. Angie even Urmila is getting more sympathy from Kanha...

Even if somebody was Kanha devotee, they would stop being Kanha's devotee if this is how Kanha behaves.  So my conclusion is that Dev is being whitewashed so that Barkha can be whitewashed.  Just like Amma, her punishments are being buried for 10 minutes and getting few slaps from her mother.yes from how they are projecting Kaha and based on their dialgues whitewashing most probably will be done. ..

2.  So it not Rukmini, but it is real Urmila.  This is the same woman who had no objections when her daughter was getting married to a guy who didn't want to marry her but was desperately in love with her daughter's best friend.  This same woman had no problem when her unmarried daughter was declared RPtain and infact wanted her to get married to Dev and be his second wife.  She had no problem that Radhika was leaving the house despite being the legitimate wife and real RPtain.  Yet now she is being called nice by Kanha and is going to be protected by him if Barkha tries to harm her.  The same Kanha stood silently while Radhika was being tortured.   I guess this is the fate of true devotee.  Urmila is here to stay just as Amma was there to stay with Vishaka.  This is so that Barkha and Urmila can later on plot against real Radhika.Yes to all.

3.  Dev's dialogues.  I was thinking that he has become as irritating as possible.  But I was wrong.  Today I wanted to smack him real bad.  I am surprised that creatives can make their male lead so unlikeable.  He was pompously congratulating Radhika on getting her rights as these rights are his to give or take depending on Radhika's behavior.  Then he wanted to hold her hand and told her again pompously that they would fight all battles together.  He conveniently forgot that he had left her side a minute after telling her that he believed in her more than himself.  He has broken all promises and yet keep on making new promises.  Kanha keeps on getting impressed without mentioning that he broke all his previous promises so badly. If Kanha is not impressed then how will Dev become Mahaan?

4.  Kanha's dialogues that he wants to see Barkha would go as low as to deceive her mother was a joke.  This is a psycho person who in order to snatch her friends rights on her husband, property and title has tortured her and killed her.  She has tortured another human being who was sick at the time and has broken an innocent person's wrist to fulfil her goals.  So is deceiving one's mother worse than this? That was one of the most ridiculous dialogues I have ever heard...

Anyway,  my conclusion is that Barkha is going to be more than likely married to Rohan so that she can stay in the show.  Nobody states that she can't get married until the truth comes out.  Now the logic according to Dev's statement is that Barkha would get married and then he would bring out the truth about Radhika.  Shouldn't it be other way around so that they can look for guys for Barkha.  But it is not so because Barkha's marriage would be another secret marriage with Rohan.  I don't think the truth about Barkha being Radhika's murderer is ever going to come out just as the truth about Amma never came out in CB1.  According to Kanha,  Barkha has been punished for all her wrongdoings and her last punishment would be marriage to Rohan.  I have the same feeling that the truth about Rdahika's murder will not come out...I will be pleasantly surprised if it does, but based on what  happened with amma, I don't think it will...also the stroy has now shifted to RPtian problem and left behind the truth. 

Misti,  I found the episode so intolerable that today I didn't even find one thing redeeming including Dev dreaming about Radhika.  I just found him intolerable and fast forwarded even his scenes. Excepting for monday most of the episodes this week have been equal to a farce.   

Now when I think of episodes before July 24th,  I feel that they were gems in comparison to what is shown these days. Yes they were. To put it bluntly,  CB has been pure garbage last few days.  It is now a show of Barkha, actual Kanha and now Urmila.   All three can not act and are the most irritating characters.  So the criteria to hog limelight in CB is that one should not know how to act and be the most irritating and drab character.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Welcome back Misti 😊 Thanks Rana.

Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wife...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life ...

@ Blue - Reminds me of someone's signature line from one of the forums here, don't remember which one but all credit to her, which is so apt for the situation.

Never shed tears for a guy.'Coz we 'give' and 'forgive', they 'get' and 'forget'...

Sounds cynical but so true 😊...yes that does nicely summarise this situation. I hope wherever Radhika is she is at peace.

Another thing

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I agree misti, they made it seem like Radhika was being rewarded when in reality those rights should've been hers from the start. This is the first time I am seeing that one has to be rewarded to get ones rights as a wife.   I am just glad Dev is realizing what he did wrong and doesn't intend on making that same mistake again. It was so cute the way he was dreaming of Radhika with one big smile on his face

Enjoying the re-entry of Barkha's mother in the show. Barkha's overconfident days seem to be coming to an end.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Misti where is this  CB and saware ke rang rachi so I did not comment yes only liked some part of Dev and did not want to see him love talk Kanha and then the other part well aage aage dekte hai what will be shown and now the carrot is not a carrot but a devil incarnate has to be when he has sishya like Bh so getting ready for full nautaki and forget about the love story of CB and her savera ,who has also changed and indulging in all love talk but still no recognition for his wife in society and as Rptine punishment to milega hi chahe Kanha kitna bhi tareef kar le viewers will not like at all if not done.πŸ˜‰

I expect nothing from this Bh she will not hesitate in doing something to her mother she is quite a devil😑