Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 16thDecember 2011.

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Just a short version of my thoughts...πŸ˜‰

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?πŸ€” I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.πŸ€” Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?😳 Then coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleπŸ€”...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?πŸ€” When he raised his hands on Radhika? πŸ€”When he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?πŸ€” When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?πŸ€” Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?πŸ€” Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

Another of Kanha's dialogues that made me scratch my head...Kanha wanted to see whether Barkha will harm her mother...Balram was right is pointing out that she might...I can understand Balram's POV but cannot understand Kanha  (nothing new majority of the time Kanha's dialogues all sound like mumbo jumbo to me)..I mean why did he want to see whether Barkha will use her mother and to what level can Barkha fall for her needs? I thought attempting murder or planning to kill someone is the most lowest thing that a person can do...but Kanha still wants to see more?πŸ€” Then does that mean that according to him killing some human being is not the lowest of all sins?😲 Anyway if a person can psychologically harm another person who is sick...if a person can emotionally abuse a person to the brink of insanity...if  person can attempt murder...then why can't the person harm her own mother?....infact  Barkha's expression when she hugged her mother and the tone of her voice showed that she will happily do so if her mother became a hindrance to her...and Kanha also tells Balram that he is here so he will not let anything to happen to Barkha's mother...πŸ€”wonder where was he when such a lot of things was happening to Radhika? Oh yes...now I get it Radhika was just getting killed and Radhika is not Barkha's mother but Urmila is Barkhas mother...so killing Radhika was not such a bad thing...but harming Urmila is......I am so confused.πŸ˜•

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wife...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life ...

Oh I forgot...I also liked Dev dreaming about Radhika...this was more realistic to me...and they should have shown such scenes before.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
         WAITING TO READ YOUR TAKE ON THE RECENT HAPPENINGS AND I REALLY LIKED  YOUR VIEWS AND AGREE WITH THAT ...MISTI THERE ARE MANY WHO WANTS TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS AS YOU ARE NOT TOO HARSH ...i LOVE READ ANGIE,S COMMENTS  AS I THINK ITS MY OWN THOUGHTS SHE IS ECHOING ...STORY CONCEPT IS CHANGED , ITS NO MORE LOVE SAGA , HAS TURNED IN TO DRAMA , WHO OUTWITS  WHOM ...
                  YOU ARE GOOD AT ANALYZING THE SITUATIONS OR CHARACTERS , FOR ME ITS ITS GOOD OR IRRITATING ...YESTERDAY IT WAS MORE OF COMIC SHOW AND I DID NOT FIND HER MOTHER WRONG ANYWHERE , WHEN SHE WAS TAKING EVERYONE TO TASK ...AND AFTER A LONG TIME LOVED BARKHA,S EXPRESSIONS CHANGING WITH HER MOTHER,S BULLET DIALOGUES ...FOR THE TIME BEING , REAL RADHIKA IS NOT GOING TO COME IN TO PICTURE , TILL BARKHA,S EXPOSURE ...
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: misti73

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?πŸ€”  that was ridiculous and was only possibliy showed in cb landI mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.πŸ€” Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?😳 I was limke what ahppened to Dev? why he was congratulatign does he go madThen coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleπŸ€”...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?πŸ€” When he raised his hands on Radhika? πŸ€”πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•I am also very much confused and  was wondeewring regard to it from very first day when ever kanha started saying this When he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?πŸ€” When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?πŸ€” Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?πŸ€” Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

I think the writer didn;'t acknowledge much difference regarding this and were thinkign that as Radhika wished for it ti was okay. and do they wanna say that as Radhika wished for this, Kanha is doing what radhika wished and was not recognising it ...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Another of Kanha's dialogues that made me scratch my head...Kanha wanted to see whether Barkha will harm her mother...Balram was right is pointing out that she might...I can understand Balram's POV but cannot understand Kanha (nothing new majority of the time Kanha's dialogues all sound like mumbo jumbo to me)..what does he mean in saying that, does he wanna check out how falled bharka is or does he wanna see what will bharka do or does he calculating ho many crimes can bharka do????? 9Just as in case os sishu paal) but incase he was taking condition as condition of sishupaal then why does the discussion regard to the yugas came the other dayπŸ˜‰I mean why did he want to see whether Barkha will use her mother and to what level can Barkha fall for her needs? I thought attempting murder or planning to kill someone is the most lowest thing that a person can do...but Kanha still wants to see more?πŸ€” Then does that mean that according to him killing some human being is not the lowest of all sins?😲 May be he was going in with  a mind of Rakshas who killed many members, But having Rakshas were common in other yugas but not in kali yuga na, again yugas confusion hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜•Anyway if a person can psychologically harm another person who is sick...if a person can emotionally abuse a person to the brink of insanity...if  person can attempt murder...then why can't the person harm her own mother?....infact  Barkha's expression when she hugged her mother and the tone of her voice showed that she will happily do so if her mother became a hindrance to her..If radhika thinks it its okay, But what sense does it make if Kanha thinks it????????.and Kanha also tells Balram that he is here so he will not let anything to happen to Barkha's mother...πŸ€”wonder where was he when such a lot of things was happening to Radhika? Oh yes...now I get it Radhika was just getting killed and Radhika is not Barkha's mother but Urmila is Barkhas mother...so killing Radhika was not such a bad thing...but harming Urmila is......I am so confused.πŸ˜•Well Cv's are not thinking this I mean abt Kanah when this happenes with Kanha but now as they had Kanah they are using itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰But is that inconsistence necessary,

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wifeatleast noe he got that rememberance regarding the rights what he took away, but again in what way does he mean the rights???????πŸ˜‰...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life (this was lacking before)...ahahah what does this happened with Dev when he always wanted for the SR and also when he first wanted for SR even before sannouncing Radh as Rptian yesterday. So Dev babu as situation suits u u will say it, wah kya baat hain. 9Sorry for being open but can't with hold sorry)

Thank u misti for a thought provking thread agin, When we watch epsidoe we get over ruled by the comic scenes present but, when we read it ehre , we can never get over crossed. Thanks dear and I first forgot all thsi being a comic fan but then also i found it weird with Dev congratuating Radhika. Even if her congratulate i think he should be ashemed of snatching away it fromher. and where does he give he still doesn't even announce her as his wife, then how does he gave  her the rights. any ways the rights in sense of cb land was awlays confusing for me so left bothering abt it.

And also the scene of Balram and Kanha, completely here I like the sense of Balram, he was elder than kanha and that resembles in his thoughts too. But Kanha most of his dialogues were confusing to me. Any way dekhna hain, kaise unfold hoga, expect karne ke behtar ye hoga ki chup chaap baithke dekhna hain

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

WAITING TO READ YOUR TAKE ON THE RECENT HAPPENINGS AND I REALLY LIKED  YOUR VIEWS AND AGREE WITH THAT ...MISTI THERE ARE MANY WHO WANTS TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS AS YOU ARE NOT TOO HARSH ...i LOVE READ ANGIE,S COMMENTS  AS I THINK ITS MY OWN THOUGHTS SHE IS ECHOING ...STORY CONCEPT IS CHANGED , ITS NO MORE LOVE SAGA , HAS TURNED IN TO DRAMA , WHO OUTWITS  WHOM ...Same here di and mostly angie and mishti gave same way of comments but ange says it directy while mishtie says it wiht some comic sense,. and also how can we accept di, Cb was always a love saga for every one and it was the love story of Radev. But agree it converted into drama which wasn's acceptable for me.
                  YOU ARE GOOD AT ANALYZING THE SITUATIONS OR CHARACTERS , FOR ME ITS ITS GOOD OR IRRITATING ...YESTERDAY IT WAS MORE OF COMIC SHOW AND I DID NOT FIND HER MOTHER WRONG ANYWHERE , WHEN SHE WAS TAKING EVERYONE TO TASK ...AND AFTER A LONG TIME LOVED BARKHA,S EXPRESSIONS CHANGING WITH HER MOTHER,S BULLET DIALOGUES ...FOR THE TIME BEING , REAL RADHIKA IS NOT GOING TO COME IN TO PICTURE , TILL BARKHA,S EXPOSURE ...Yes yesterday was comic and today too, but many points today will be got over crossed by ehr ebcause of that comic. Thanks to ishti i found it here. Angd agreed liked bharka's expressions changing yesterday. But I doesn't want radhika to come back even after Bharka exposure, I wanna Dev search for her. I wann see that agony of Dev

instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Misti, the last two episodes were so beautiful, so intensely lived and played by actors.Radhika and Dev gave us strong emotions, full of romance, but of short duration. The situation took an unexpected turn in his favor as Kanha and thus restore the truth and restoring Radhika rights. I would have liked so much to be found Radhika in those moments of intimacy and then to try Dev's timidly to approach her. I hope to Radhika  return again, and scenes will not be impaired by the parties most important love relationship between Radev.
P.S. Me too liked a Dev dream  when he called  Radhika and  the care with which it covered with him blanket, even if she made remorse because she was a substitute of real Radhika..
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Neerjaa

WAITING TO READ YOUR TAKE ON THE RECENT HAPPENINGS AND I REALLY LIKED  YOUR VIEWS AND AGREE WITH THAT ...MISTI THERE ARE MANY WHO WANTS TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS AS YOU ARE NOT TOO HARSH ...i LOVE READ ANGIE,S COMMENTS  AS I THINK ITS MY OWN THOUGHTS SHE IS ECHOING ...STORY CONCEPT IS CHANGED , ITS NO MORE LOVE SAGA , HAS TURNED IN TO DRAMA , WHO OUTWITS  WHOM ...
                  YOU ARE GOOD AT ANALYZING THE SITUATIONS OR CHARACTERS , FOR ME ITS ITS GOOD OR IRRITATING ...YESTERDAY IT WAS MORE OF COMIC SHOW AND I DID NOT FIND HER MOTHER WRONG ANYWHERE , WHEN SHE WAS TAKING EVERYONE TO TASK ...AND AFTER A LONG TIME LOVED BARKHA,S EXPRESSIONS CHANGING WITH HER MOTHER,S BULLET DIALOGUES ...FOR THE TIME BEING , REAL RADHIKA IS NOT GOING TO COME IN TO PICTURE , TILL BARKHA,S EXPOSURE ...

Neerja yesterday I watched first couple of minutes of Urmilas screeching and then stopped watching the episode. Her screeching was reminding me of a fishmongers wife. ...at one point I started inagening her holding a fish in one hand and waving it and getting ready for a fight with someone who has irritaed her. What she said yesterday to the Purohits was true  but I also remember her keeping her mouth shut when Dev announced Barkha as RPtian...why didn't she protest then openly in front of everyone that her daughter is being taken for granted? She is not so pure as Kanha is depicting her to be...She kept quiet during the sabha because she knew that her daughter is in a precarious position...According to society Barkha is Dev's wife, because the marriage happened under her name and Radhika's face no one saw...if she had protested and the truth had come out then then society would have pointed finger at Barkha that she played with the society and socities rules regarding marriage and lied to Radhika and Dev to get them married...so the finger of the society would have been pointed at Barkha more than RaDev...She knew that and hence kept quiet in front of society. So although what she said yesterday to the Purohits was true but she is also involved in this mess...
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?πŸ€” I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.πŸ€” Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?😳 Then coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleπŸ€”...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?πŸ€” When he raised his hands on Radhika? πŸ€”When he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?πŸ€” When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?πŸ€” Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?πŸ€” Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

Totally agree with you here. They are showing Dev  so insensitive towards Radhika. Its all about him or his family nothing else. 

Another of Kanha's dialogues that made me scratch my head...Kanha wanted to see whether Barkha will harm her mother...Balram was right is pointing out that she might...I can understand Balram's POV but cannot understand Kanha  (nothing new majority of the time Kanha's dialogues all sound like mumbo jumbo to me)..I mean why did he want to see whether Barkha will use her mother and to what level can Barkha fall for her needs? I thought attempting murder or planning to kill someone is the most lowest thing that a person can do...but Kanha still wants to see more?πŸ€” Then does that mean that according to him killing some human being is not the lowest of all sins?😲 Anyway if a person can psychologically harm another person who is sick...if a person can emotionally abuse a person to the brink of insanity...if  person can attempt murder...then why can't the person harm her own mother?....infact  Barkha's expression when she hugged her mother and the tone of her voice showed that she will happily do so if her mother became a hindrance to her...and Kanha also tells Balram that he is here so he will not let anything to happen to Barkha's mother...πŸ€”wonder where was he when such a lot of things was happening to Radhika? Oh yes...now I get it Radhika was just getting killed and Radhika is not Barkha's mother but Urmila is Barkhas mother...so killing Radhika was not such a bad thing...but harming Urmila is......I am so confused.πŸ˜• I am confused too. In order to stretch this track they are showing nonsense. I just want Radhika back and the story to go back to being Radev's and not the Evil princess Barkha.

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wife...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life ... I too liked this dialogue of Dev's but want Radhika here so they can do this together.

Oh I forgot...I also liked Dev dreaming about Radhika...this was more realistic to me...and they should have shown such scenes before. I was pleased that they showed Dev dreaming 😊about Radhika but wanted them to actually show us πŸ˜” what Dev was dreaming.

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

I am totally fed up with this show at this point.  Today's episode made it clear that the intention is to keep Barkha in this show permanently.  That's why:

1.  Kanha is now daily stating that he is overwhelmed at Dev's love for Radhika and Radhika is extremely fortunate to get a husband like Dev.  Yes, any girl would be ecstatic to get somebody like Dev (here I am talking about Dev from RP tilak onwards) who picks somebody else as his wife in public, believes that woman and some random woman (during sindoor episode) over his wife, shouts at his wife at the first time she supposedly spoilt some food (the wife should be perfect and smiling all the time and should never have a down day or a day where she is subdued),  shouts at her when she supposedly questions the "mahan" other woman in his life and blames her for her insecurity.  This perfect husband wants his wife to sleep with him when he is in the mood or content to live a celibate life when he is in his sacrificing mood.  This "great" husband does not care if his kids would be considered illegitimate in the society or if is wife is called characterless for something his half brother did.  Then of course there are his last actions when he tries to slap her or accuse her of being an attempted murderer or doesn't care if she is missing all night.  Then on top of that, he never bothers to inform her father that his daughter is missing for a month.  Doesn't bother to inform the police or back away from looking for her when the supposed "mahan" fake wife goes missing for an hour or some people recognize him as their esteemed RP.  Now daily he is reminding her that he is doing a great favor by bestowing the "wifely" rights that involve sharing his room and sleeping with him without any benefit of public recognition.  

But according to Kanha,  Dev is the best husband in the girl whom any girl would be fortunate to have.  Kanha hasn't so far said even once that Dev is fortunate in having Radhika as his wife or Radhika's love for him is supreme.  This is the girl who is his devotee, has served everyone selflessly,  endured all Dev's mistakes, stayed with Dev when he had nobody and he was a nobody but was willing to give him up when he was going to be somebody.  So she gets punished severely for suggesting that she is willing to share her sindoor but Dev gets no punishment and gets all the sympathy from Kanha.  

Even if somebody was Kanha devotee, they would stop being Kanha's devotee if this is how Kanha behaves.  So my conclusion is that Dev is being whitewashed so that Barkha can be whitewashed.  Just like Amma, her punishments are being buried for 10 minutes and getting few slaps from her mother.

2.  So it not Rukmini, but it is real Urmila.  This is the same woman who had no objections when her daughter was getting married to a guy who didn't want to marry her but was desperately in love with her daughter's best friend.  This same woman had no problem when her unmarried daughter was declared RPtain and infact wanted her to get married to Dev and be his second wife.  She had no problem that Radhika was leaving the house despite being the legitimate wife and real RPtain.  Yet now she is being called nice by Kanha and is going to be protected by him if Barkha tries to harm her.  The same Kanha stood silently while Radhika was being tortured.   I guess this is the fate of true devotee.  Urmila is here to stay just as Amma was there to stay with Vishaka.  This is so that Barkha and Urmila can later on plot against real Radhika.

3.  Dev's dialogues.  I was thinking that he has become as irritating as possible.  But I was wrong.  Today I wanted to smack him real bad.  I am surprised that creatives can make their male lead so unlikeable.  He was pompously congratulating Radhika on getting her rights as these rights are his to give or take depending on Radhika's behavior.  Then he wanted to hold her hand and told her again pompously that they would fight all battles together.  He conveniently forgot that he had left her side a minute after telling her that he believed in her more than himself.  He has broken all promises and yet keep on making new promises.  Kanha keeps on getting impressed without mentioning that he broke all his previous promises so badly.

4.  Kanha's dialogues that he wants to see Barkha would go as low as to deceive her mother was a joke.  This is a psycho person who in order to snatch her friends rights on her husband, property and title has tortured her and killed her.  She has tortured another human being who was sick at the time and has broken an innocent person's wrist to fulfil her goals.  So is deceiving one's mother worse than this?

Anyway,  my conclusion is that Barkha is going to be more than likely married to Rohan so that she can stay in the show.  Nobody states that she can't get married until the truth comes out.  Now the logic according to Dev's statement is that Barkha would get married and then he would bring out the truth about Radhika.  Shouldn't it be other way around so that they can look for guys for Barkha.  But it is not so because Barkha's marriage would be another secret marriage with Rohan.  I don't think the truth about Barkha being Radhika's murderer is ever going to come out just as the truth about Amma never came out in CB1.  According to Kanha,  Barkha has been punished for all her wrongdoings and her last punishment would be marriage to Rohan.  

Misti,  I found the episode so intolerable that today I didn't even find one thing redeeming including Dev dreaming about Radhika.  I just found him intolerable and fast forwarded even his scenes.  

Now when I think of episodes before July 24th,  I feel that they were gems in comparison to what is shown these days.  To put it bluntly,  CB has been pure garbage last few days.  It is now a show of Barkha, actual Kanha and now Urmila.   All three can not act and are the most irritating characters.  So the criteria to hog limelight in CB is that one should not know how to act and be the most irritating and drab character.

Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back Misti 😊

Are the rights of a wife some sort of prize that is given to someone for good behavior and then taken away for bad behavior?πŸ€” I mean some sort of title that is given and one of the criteria for getting it is good behavior.πŸ€” Why am I saying this...Well the way Dev was congratulating Radhika/kanha made me think as if it is some prize that Radhika has won?😳 It seems more like a passing the parcel game between Radhika & Barkha. Then coming to kanha's and him going gaa gaa goo goo over this great love of Dev's ...can someone explain to me whether they can see this great love of Dev's? I mean when was it visibleπŸ€”...when he decided to listen to someone else and blame his wife?πŸ€” When he raised his hands on Radhika? πŸ€”When he sulked and refused to go looking for Radhika the day she disappeared?πŸ€” When he put sindoor in Barkha's mang?πŸ€” Even now if his love is so great then wouldn't he have worked to give the rights of wife to Radhika in front of society first and then go for any SR?πŸ€” Actually Dev does acknowledge that they were being selfish and thinking of their needs (to me it looked more like Purohits including Dev were being selfish and are still selfish thinking of their needs...Radhika is not included in this selfish pact to me)...but that was in relation to Barkha and not fulfilling the promise made regarding Barkha, not regarding giving Radhika's rights in society. I know he said that he will give those rights back to her but if one really loves and respects ones partner who also happens to be the soulmate then shouldn't that come first and that later any SR.

Anyway I liked Dev telling Radhika/kanha that he took away her rights yet she was the one who reminded him of the promise and in a way did her duty as a wife...Also liked that he said that marriage does not mean staying in a room together but also supporting each other in all their actions in life ...

@ Blue - Reminds me of someone's signature line from one of the forums here, don't remember which one but all credit to her, which is so apt for the situation.

Never shed tears for a guy.'Coz we 'give' and 'forgive', they 'get' and 'forget'...

Sounds cynical but so true 😊

Another thing

Edited by hamzanuha - 12 years ago

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree misti, they made it seem like Radhika was being rewarded when in reality those rights should've been hers from the start. I am just glad Dev is realizing what he did wrong and doesn't intend on making that same mistake again. It was so cute the way he was dreaming of Radhika with one big smile on his face

Enjoying the re-entry of Barkha's mother in the show. Barkha's overconfident days seem to be coming to an end.