Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
This deserves it's own thread.Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~
His thoughts are on La, she looks hot today in that sari. 'She always was a sexy siren' he thinks to himself, wanting to kick himself for dropping her so fast. He opens the door suddenly, startling her, startling himself. 'What the...?" He mutters, stopping short at the sight of her. 'Pink!' he thinks "is definitely her color.' Brings out the apples in her cheeks, the rose petals in her lips, and if she was blond, then she'd give Barbie a run for her money. 'You just broke up with the sexy siren' a voice in his head informs him. 'Who?' he asks stupidly, oogling at the pink. 'Why can't I stop staring at the pink?' He asks himself, dazed. 'Because you haven't yet noticed the curls' says the nagging voice. So he looks, at those long, luscious locks of hair, twisted into corkscrew curls, bouncing off her shoulders, while a faint hint of pink reflects off them. 'What is UP with the pink attraction dude?' Asks the voice. 'Damned if I know mate." He mutters under his breath. 'I always thought red was my color.' 

'Goddammit ASR, get a grip will you?'  says the voice

Back off asshat! He growls "People change, I've changed, eff off if you don't like it."

"OK buddy" says the voice. "No need to get so upset, but I have one question before I leave."

"Yeah" Says ASR, licking his lips, ready to grab a wrist, man handle her into the room, shut the door, forget the party.

"Since you're into Barbie doll over here" Says the voice. 

"Can I have La?"

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkkanu_nvlkhManeetaddictrs67me_lovelygulsavvzlankananamika00LX2FX2fazzy-wazzykohli4everbatgirl67blah_blah3mirnalinishaam91monkeydog18Teeyanapstermonsterakshi_2kitty25Rozy77devishreeminimuffin86sun2011..Damsel..-Atiya-shena07SanzBarbieHaRul-loverzafiasha...meenaluma--Siva--anjaani07..Apz..--Krish--tina_1234UltimateBarunshybabebikeridermomma1128tinselapplesauce..Saraa.InfofanSunoNa...pc_palsGayuArnav..Peppermint..-CoolChick-SillyPepperincandescentsunaina02dumas

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Gogh ur posts are always great to read man.This one was downright hilarious.Loved ASR inner voice more than him.Naughty boy.WinkWinkWinkLet Monday bring more pinky hues into our Arnie boys heart and soul.
tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
lol...amazin one..loveddd it

Edited by tina_1234 - 16 December 2011 at 10:53am
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Looks like you took a tour inside ASR/ Arnav's head. LOL

What's else did you hear...spill it all. Wink

Edited by incandescent - 16 December 2011 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91..Apz..bikerider

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
LMAO oh this is just perfect, i hope those topic makers read it and enjoyWink 

Loved it and especially the muttered, 'Damned if I know mate.I always thought red was my color.' LOL
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

double post..sorry

Edited by incandescent - 16 December 2011 at 10:46am
-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
LOLLOL...needless to say...it was really really nice !!!LOLThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsanjaani07

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Is that Arnav's mind??
OMG.. I need a pass too for that!!

Nice OS dear!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index