India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

DM (Green Team) Plotting Arena (Page 7)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
So this next round is like a live discussion/debate?
I'm so game for that; I get in around here at 8:30 AM, which would be 4:30 PM your time Xoxo; does that work? Smile
For me I don't really care about winning, I just think the entire process is fun; and entertaining.

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

So this next round is like a live discussion/debate?
I'm so game for that; I get in around here at 8:30 AM, which would be 4:30 PM your time Xoxo; does that work? Smile
For me I don't really care about winning, I just think the entire process is fun; and entertaining.

Reeha, if it's gonna be live discussion , we must know each other's timings...
well, when it's 8:30a.m. here, it's 10:00p.m. in India...n what about you?
So, which time you'll think is most suitable?
Yaar, please mere raat ko try karna...
But which date exactly are we supposed to be online together?

Edited by be-happy-always - 21 December 2011 at 6:41pm
be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xoxo

Question 5 '  Spammers Strike.

I need as many as possible  to be online at the same time as me' I follow GMT time,  And the availabilities I have 'Anytime after 3pm on Friday? So let me know which time majority can follow and I will be online at the same time :)! ' This task is basically, depends on how many pages we get to, but say we get to around 150 pages (lol), the first member to open the 200th page (or whatever page number it is) will win this round.. so you need to get as many members online as possible from your group ' The rules to this round, need to decide on a time, then after that all of you can start posting,  and the first member to open the X page, wins this round! So yeh, try to get as many online as possible from your team :D!/ - spam round it is :D

The first person to open the X page gets 20 marks

The second person gets 15 marks, and so on' If the second person is from the same team, the 20 marks remains the same for that group, and someone from a different team must post to get the second highest mark, etc.

Thats all guys, have fun

Xoxo

Hey, when will 'the page' be decided ? (which day?)

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by be-happy-always

Question 5 '  Spammers Strike.

I need as many as possible  to be online at the same time as me' I follow GMT time,  And the availabilities I have 'Anytime after 3pm on Friday? So let me know which time majority can follow and I will be online at the same time :)! ' This task is basically, depends on how many pages we get to, but say we get to around 150 pages (lol), the first member to open the 200th page (or whatever page number it is) will win this round.. so you need to get as many members online as possible from your group ' The rules to this round, need to decide on a time, then after that all of you can start posting,  and the first member to open the X page, wins this round! So yeh, try to get as many online as possible from your team :D!/ - spam round it is :D

The first person to open the X page gets 20 marks

The second person gets 15 marks, and so on' If the second person is from the same team, the 20 marks remains the same for that group, and someone from a different team must post to get the second highest mark, etc.

Thats all guys, have fun

Xoxo

Hey, when will 'the page' be decided ? (which day?)

Hey Smile! This already happened on Monday unfortunatly (on the KO thread up until pg 175) Go to pg 192-193 and read up on the current task: you have three tries, and it's like a riddle (I think she's already PM'd you what needs to be done)
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
hey reeha n smile i m here Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

hey reeha n smile i m here Tongue

hey, where were you yaar
didn't even write anything in DEK forum
everything good?

reeha...k IF-Rockerz
reeha...k
reeha...k

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
OK! So these are the questions: We need to answer 5 each from the 7 in each section:

Serious

1 --  How do we differentiate between lust, infatuation and love?

2 --- If you become a po*n star, what ALIAS would you choose as your onscreen name (name for profession)?

3 --- "Why does the World crave Peace and Positivity always everywhere, when it knows full well that without Darkness, there's no sense of Light?"

4 - The Hindi film industry has always been dominated by Male lyricists when it comes to song words. Female lyricists are very rare to find. Does this matter to you, if a man writes a woman's song or vice versa? Do you think women have been represented enough in terms of songs that truly express the female POV? Have you ever found yourself listening to song, liking it, and wishing it had a male/female version to it so that you could relate to it more closely? or simply sing it publicly without being teased? 

5 ' Schizophrenia, is one of the most fascinating disease, does it fascinate you and why

6  - Why is marriage important

7 ' Against or for abortion

Funny

1 -- is it possible for someone to become addicted to therapy? and if they are addicted, then how would you treat them?

2 --- What will be your reaction had you suddenly realised that you had a roach in your underwear running around... while you were sitting for a very serious interview (perhaps an admission interview in Harvard)?

3 --- "What do you think Rajnikanth/Chuck Norris (pick ANY ONE) would want for his Xmas gift? Give reasons.

4 --- After two months of dating/liking/hanging out with a person, you find out that he/she is a vampire (the Angel/Twilight kind with good souls, not the-I-will-eat-you-for-dinner kind), what would your reaction be? Would you end the relationship? Would you want to leave behind humankind and join the immortals? Would you have endless debates over the phone about Team Edward and werewolf brutality?  or would you simply turn slayer and cleanse the world of the disgusting leeches? If you were stranded on an lonely Island, would you rather be with Edward Cullen, Angel (from Buffy), Dracula (the original Tansylvanian) or Colin Farrel from Fright Night and why?

5 ' Why Salman sucks

6 ' what will you do if someone asked you on a date and told you to pay and you had no money

7  - Why is DM all about love and sex.

& Attempt to identify which team wrote which ones: Xoxo wrote a couple as well; here is the link to the post (the last post on the page) http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2330605&TPN=213 
 by Xoxo which explains everything. I'm going to start answering some as best as I can, please message if you guys can do the same!
be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Marking Question

_ Pink - Done
_Blue _ Done.
Purple - In progress

GREEN and RED?

Mods, have sent me a pm, that this game needs to be wrapped by 31st of december, and i want to put it through public voting today. If it isnt done, then i am afraid it will have to come out of your team work marks Cry

Red - You havent done alphabet task either?

Xoxo

Guys, we need to do the task fast :)

Go to top