Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: natasha.princes

hi everyone i m natasha new membr as wild card entry here 

hello natasha welcome 😛
shaf13 thumbnail
hey reeha include natasha's name in our team she is a wild card entry of our team
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

take the name off Bhinder tind off and replace Natasha.Princess *Wild card*, also Reeya, if you can put in brackets that you are also the wild card member for this team ;)! Cheers

Have you guys got an Anthem for your team yet?And Its Green revolution not green Vision... page 2, siggy are you using that?.. I am updating at the moment on knock out thread, so if you can answer my never ending quetstions 😳

Xoxo

@ Bold   Its Thind Not Tind .. And Thanks !! I can't do it !! its December and don't have much time for IF !! Best of Luck and Hope U guys Win . Yo Go Go Go .. i will be back supporter haha :P
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

take the name off Bhinder tind off and replace Natasha.Princess *Wild card*, also Reeya, if you can put in brackets that you are also the wild card member for this team ;)! Cheers

Have you guys got an Anthem for your team yet?And Its Green revolution not green Vision... page 2, siggy are you using that?.. I am updating at the moment on knock out thread, so if you can answer my never ending quetstions 😳

Xoxo

Alrighty! Just woke up guys, so my apologies😊.

First off: WELCOME to GREEN REVOLUTION Natasha! Feel free to dig in and through some awesome skills out there; I'm Reeha Btw- the unofficial control freak around here😉.

Second: Xoxo, I'll get right on it my dear! 😊

Third:As for the antheme? i can try an english one: if someone wants it in hindi, it's something someone else is going to have to attempt as my hind simply sucks.

Fourth: Xoxo, the questions you were asking about via PM: What are they? Just so I don't confuse thingsEmbarrassed

Alrighty! Let's get errr Going GR!

-Reeha😊
reeha_k thumbnail

Alrighty! So Smile & Shaf you're answers for Number one and the Ekta Question are great! Go right ahead and post them on.

As for the other questions, does anyone else have anything to add, or should I just post them?
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Alrighty! So Smile & Shaf you're answers for Number one and the Ekta Question are great! Go right ahead and post them on.

As for the other questions, does anyone else have anything to add, or should I just post them?

yes u can post them
reeha_k thumbnail
Antheme is up on the main page guys!
Feel free to add whatever you like; we can even do a different one in Hindi if you want. Let me know what works : )
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: natasha.princes

hi everyone i m natasha...

new membr as wild card entry

Hi Natasha,
welcome to green team😊

Smile
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Keep this environment as Green as possible!

Work it together, makes the teams Stronger.

Xoxo

No worries yaar,
our team is really strong n we will try our best in this !!

GREEN REVOLUTION ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by be-happy-always - 12 years ago