Ohhh EMmm Geee!! 16/12

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaahhh!!! Wat an episode!!! πŸ‘ Loved every second of it!!!! πŸ˜ƒ But i m not here to analyse da whole epi here!! πŸ˜† but only last scene!! Just awesome!! How brilliantly Manish ji n Ashu performed!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Acharya knows very well wat chandu is going through and why... but cannot reveal that to him!! Chandu can not understand this fresh feeling called LOVE!! "vichitra Anubhuti' in his words!! 😳 Somewhere he feels guilty for forgetting his mission n not listening to his mind n his friend and somewhere he is still in his dreamland…  

I just loved Ashu like anything yaar!!! 😍 Da way he performed, wow!! that pain was so much visible in his eyes!😭 Da way he was speaking!! Aaahhh!!! I just felt like giving him his Durdhara back… πŸ₯Ί

Amazing scene it was!! πŸ‘

I really hated that villain kabootar mahashay like anything at that moment!!!! 😑Grrr!! Ullu kahin kaa!!! Normal Indian post se nahi aa sakta tha, speed post se hi aana tha usse!! πŸ˜† Sari love story ki aisi ki taisi kar di!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
was waiting for you..but i missed it
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arey ulu ulu gee gee mere maharaj ka v tariff kar de.
Charu21 thumbnail
@ Aru -- It'a a must watch epi yaar!!! πŸ‘ Brilliant!!! jaldi dekh kar aa!!!! 

@ Radhi -- areyy yaar!!! mene sirf last scene ka baat kiya na so maharaj ko include nahi kiya!!! lol!! he was as usual brilliant!!! i was sooo haapppyyy to see him back yaar!!! 
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnakie maine to boli thi vo ayega
zarur ayega
mere pati laut k ayega
(melodrama)
swetha like mar rahe h chup chap
Charu21 thumbnail
lol!!! u reminded me of Rakhi ji in Karan Arjun!!!! Mere D ayenge!!!! πŸ€£

Radhi line marne mein best 
Swetha like marne mein!!!!! πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe!

kya yaar aaj sab mujhe target banarahe ho kya πŸ˜† πŸ˜”

Radhi i thought no no i m confident that u r on cloud 9 seeing this episode after all ur pati parmeswar ka darshan tho hua hai πŸ˜›

i was abt to comment n saw ur comment LOL!!!!

today when i was watching the show i remembered of one song 

when Ahirya was saying hum tho vanvasi and all i was singing 

hum tho tahre vanvasi; sambhandho ko kya jaane πŸ€£ which suits ahirya at that scene. πŸ˜†

yeah C n CGM rocked today. Ashish was too good at his best.

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vss08

hehehe!

kya yaar aaj sab mujhe target banarahe ho kya πŸ˜† πŸ˜”

Radhi i thought no no i m confident that u r on cloud 9 seeing this episode after all ur pati parmeswar ka darshan tho hua hai πŸ˜›

i was abt to comment n saw ur comment LOL!!!!

today when i was watching the show i remembered of one song 

when Ahirya was saying hum tho vanvasi and all i was singing 

hum tho tahre vanvasi; sambhandho ko kya jaane πŸ€£ which suits ahirya at that scene. πŸ˜†

yeah C n CGM rocked today. Ashish was too good at his best.

@ Bold -- lol!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i just loved Ahirya when he said that!!! kai baar Acharya ke heavy dialogues par i too feel like a vanvaasi only!!! πŸ˜† 
Areyyy i just loved how Chandu looks at him in last scene n Ahirya understands n leaves!!! ek vanvaasi ke paas itna gyan!!!! waaahhh!!!! πŸ˜›
Edited by Charu21 - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes thats really nice one to see!! 

just loved entire last part of episode of Ahirya n Chandu with C.

that song i was thinking what can be added to that this is what i could add ans still thinking depending on  their characters / roles πŸ˜†

hum tho tahre vanvasi; sambhandho ko kya jaane; 
gyaan hai hame yahi kafhi hai; Acharya aap sambhalo Chandu ko yehi sahi hai πŸ€£
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ charu :
       same here yar, excellent epi⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ !! ashish was brilliant today⭐️, manish ji didnt hv much to do today ( although that doesnt lessen my respect towards him in any way 😳) ..it was ashish' day today, from the 1st scene itself..loved the way when he was kicking the dead soldier madly trying to take out all his helplessness, grief, anger, frustation..& shanky was trying to pull him away..wowπŸ‘πŸ‘ !! & yes, the last scene, he stood like a small kid who had done something wrong and got caught and now awaiting his punishment..i mean, no trace of the warrior CGM here..excellentπŸ‘πŸ‘ !! have to say, ashish is improving day by day & it 's being reflected in every episode now !!πŸ‘πŸ‘