•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
As from some days,the promo showing tow babies,one boy and another girl. Then why not akshi delliver twins??I really want twins.I was damn happy to watch all the promos on air but just then TB article come about delivering one baby boy which was enough to make me upset. Don't you guys think it will be Double Dhamaka at once.We can enjoy some busy and sweet moments when we will watch both naitik and akshara are handling their child??????Wow...my goose bump has already started...:D.I want this guys. is there any posibility of happenning this track???please telll...

love
tonu
sorry,i dint notice that the topic was posted before.sorry again.
Akshi did Sonography multiple times...if there are twins, they should have come to know way before...
it would have been good if they r twins... but then creatives didn't make the point to show it frm starting... like they had akshara's sonography done many times... they didnt show anything abt twins... so no one expected for the twins... but aftr seeing promo everyones hope raised but still they r going to have only one baby... its ok as we r not expecting this frm d begining... promos r like dat because cv's might not want to reveal the gender of the baby..
well,as far i knw before delivery everything is being kept as a secret,isnt it?
Originally posted by tonu_cute

well,as far i knw before delivery everything is being kept as a secret,isnt it?

if they r twins doctor says that there r twins inside... they wont reveal the gender but they say there r twins...
it will be a big blopper if they show twins now...bcoz from first onwards they showed only 1 baby during sonograpy...
so its not possible to have twins...but if they r twins na all of us will be very happy... πŸ˜ƒ
well its not easy to handle twins yaar neither on-screen nor off-screen and that they r leads toh all the tym they will hv to show the baby so its better with one baby :)))))))
i think d baby would be single or twins both conditions r suitable 4 naksh n sonography, so i tell u an article was posted many days ago that sonography smetimes show single baby instead of twins so their r sme chances of twins bt as according to another article baby will be singl boy so i think we all will be happy with single 1 also πŸ˜Š Edited by akshi - 12 years ago
i don't know - i don't want twins for naksh.. one would be enough..πŸ˜ƒ

n about the promos - i guess just because the creatives don't want to reveal the gender of the child..