-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Woohoo

Guys,today's episode was good,not the best but it was quite good๐Ÿ˜Š Poor Raashi,she's actually changing and is recieving no acceptance from anyone but don't worry Raashi ben,hang in there and everyone will eventually see your change and will be proud of you๐Ÿ˜›
Guys,today im astonished,what has happened to Gopi?!.This is the first time im ever seen her actually asking Ahem to play a game with her๐Ÿ˜† and that to Ludo,Ahem's facial reaction was funny,i bet he was thinkng 'did she really just ask me?'๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The precap rocked and i can't wait,oh i forgot to mention this Ludo track is also like Shaina's Milan scrabble scene so im very very happy,thanks to CV's,Shaina and the cast,there doing/did a awesome job๐Ÿ˜‰

Also omg omg Jigar looked sooo handsome in black...๐Ÿ˜

Hmmm guys,shall i do a song of the post so everytime i make a main post like this,shall i add a song?๐Ÿ˜†
Suggestions are welcome๐Ÿ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† yes today's epi was quite good and I felt sorry for rashi as well. She didn't think anything bad and got herself in big fat trouble.

Also yes the scene between Gopi and Ahem was sweet. I actually was shocked that she really asked him to play with her. Poor girl must be nearly bored to death to dare this๐Ÿ˜›

And yes Jigar was looking great and black and then his smile when he heard baa was coming ๐Ÿ˜ am in jigar lalaland come and join me
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chika I am not a very big fan of Rashi, but I have to admit, her facial expressions when Urmi said that Gopi used to be happy with one bite that Rashi used to give her whenever she ate sev puri, made me realize that Rashi may actually care for Gopi now. I hope she continues, and I don't mind her kalakari's to impress the Modi's as long as she doesn't do mean things to Gopi, like she used to.

I am happy for you that Jigar was shown today. I loved his expression and excitement when Hetal told him Baa was coming back, its been a while since he smiled so spontaneously and so openly. Baa coming back is good for him, he has always been close to her.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

๐Ÿ˜† yes today's epi was quite good and I felt sorry for rashi as well. She didn't think anything bad and got herself in big fat trouble.

Also yes the scene between Gopi and Ahem was sweet. I actually was shocked that she really asked him to play with her. Poor girl must be nearly bored to death to dare this๐Ÿ˜›

And yes Jigar was looking great and black and then his smile when he heard baa was coming ๐Ÿ˜ am in jigar lalaland come and join me

Gopi's so cute,i love her in her blue and orange sari,its one of her good day sari's,im already in la la land!๐Ÿ˜†
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Chika I am not a very big fan of Rashi, but I have to admit, her facial expressions when Urmi said that Gopi used to be happy with one bite that Rashi used to give her whenever she ate sev puri, made me realize that Rashi may actually care for Gopi now. I hope she continues, and I don't mind her kalakari's to impress the Modi's as long as she doesn't do mean things to Gopi, like she used to.

I am happy for you that Jigar was shown today. I loved his expression and excitement when Hetal told him Baa was coming back, its been a while since he smiled so spontaneously and so openly. Baa coming back is good for him, he has always been close to her.

Def i think Raashi will prob do kalakari to make the MB family accept her again but i think she'll stay positive!,fingers crossed๐Ÿ˜† im over the moon,jigar is just so cute!