Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: small_boss5

meri offer mein kya tha

chalo
koi nahin

well add me in the sid fans lost also kyoun KABHI KABHI  sid samajhdari walli baat to kardeta hai lol

yes.. yes... yes... one more fan... that makes 2 of us β­οΈ
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Just want to make it clear that it's not me.

*Throws ubla andas at --Moderator-- and Mayandrah.*πŸ˜†

Maya catches the andaas... chheels them... eats 1... and throws chhilkas back at this other MayaπŸ˜†

Dont worry other Maya... people wont think it is you... atleast I am doing something for them... What are you doing... Point to be noted your Honour😳
dumb-pom thumbnail
...Add me to the fan list... I find him the best of the remaining contestants...😊
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pesi11

OMG..AT for sid🀣..
I always wonder what makes him to feel youth icon ... is it just bcoz he is youthπŸ˜†...

this youth icon title dragged me to post here πŸ˜‰.. now dont bash me ... all the best guysπŸ˜›

u of all the people should come and write negative things in an AT...when u guys make a hue and cry over people entering Juhi's AT...

Congrats Maya ...u got the ATTongue

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Maya catches the andaas... chheels them... eats 1... and throws chhilkas back at this other MayaπŸ˜†

Dont worry other Maya... people wont think it is you... atleast I am doing something for them... What are you doing... Point to be noted your Honour😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm trying to provoke them.

BTW thanks for your uncensored videos. [I know I never 'like' it because I check your channel directly.]
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm trying to provoke them.

BTW thanks for your uncensored videos. [I know I never 'like' it because I check your channel directly.]

Point accepted... no problem dear... Even I watch someone's uploaded videos of Bigg Boss... I am just returning the favour πŸ˜Š
blue-ice. thumbnail
THIS IS SID's APPRECIATION THREAD...WHICH MEANS NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS HERE...U WANT TO BASH SID...OPEN A THREAD AND VENT...SO BACK OFF...
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

u of all the people should come and write negative things in an AT...when u guys make a hue and cry over people entering Juhi's AT...

Congrats Maya ...u got the ATπŸ˜›

Thankyou for letting me know blue_ice... soon pesi11 shall find me trolling in Juhi's AT now... πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Thankyou for letting me know blue_ice... soon pesi11 shall find me trolling in Juhi's AT now... πŸ˜†

no no please don't write anything negative in the Juhi AT...an eye for an eye...would make the whole world blind...
i was just surprised because the juhi fans have actually been tortured because people used to spam in the Juhi AT and so i was not expecting a Juhi fan to do the same...

U can expect negative comments here from time to time...just report them and the mods will take care of it...the Mods here don't take very kindly to people trolling the ATs...
Millie. thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

no no please don't write anything negative in the Juhi AT...an eye for an eye...would make the whole world blind...
i was just surprised because the juhi fans have actually been tortured because people used to spam in the Juhi AT and so i was not expecting a Juhi fan to do the same...

U can expect negative comments here from time to time...just report them and the mods will take care of it...the Mods here don't take very kindly to people trolling the ATs...

Oh you dont know me... I am not a teenager to take everything to my heart... I come on IF to have some fun after whole day's hard work so I only have fun... I enjoy the negative comments too... and that makes thing easy