•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

on monday's episode, will they show how they are playing the ludo? or just showing them once and the wall clock. anyway, iam not going to expect too much. becoz if i expect more, cv's will show nothing. so better, wait and see.

what u are expecting friends?
They must show some ludo scenes..if else i will get disappointed...(like the saree and button scene..gopi's hair got stuck..was expecting a lot)but not now..

more goham in the first 10minutes of monday's episode is a good start...

Not expecting anything really...will enjoy whatever is dished out lol
B/w what was today's episode litany of errors , GWARD!! I generally leave my logical brain behing & watch but was still am irritated...But precap was awesomely cute. Gopi is so innocent but has lucid moments when she is plain stupid but we love her stupidity...aap mere saath ludo khelenge lol what was that? Gopi take baby steps enjoy Husband1.0 for now ...too much ludo may crash love xp :). She knows her hubby is missing work on her account so it was highly illogical of Gopi yo ask him to play but CV's ka kya kare uggghhh.
I call it a dillogical approach so am mighty pleased :)
Magically rashi goes to the mkt while feeding Gopi...they shd have used that time to send Ahem to work nope Ahem had to receive Rashi & then leave...how come Rashi & Ahem's path did not cross in Gohem's room...rashi rushes to feed Gopi  but misses Ahem
He -man Ahem dressed & left for work in few seconds. We like the characters & their chemistry...some episodes can be filler but  events have to be sequenced properly.

maybe he'll openly laugh during the game...not a small smile...but laugh as in show teeth with his eyes crinkling at the corners😳😳Edited by priyashiela - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gohem123

They must show some ludo scenes..if else i will get disappointed...(like the saree and button scene..gopi's hair got stuck..was expecting a lot)but not now..

more goham in the first 10minutes of monday's episode is a good start...

ya it is good start of episode and week also