Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A chocolate fudge cake with a double helping of... (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Lovely post dear, I found the episode okay-ish but after reading your post i would say it was Beautiful and different in a very unique way, IPK has presented lovelier moments b/w Khushi-La, Arnav-La n Arnav-Khushi before But today i suppose the moments had to be subtle to kill the angsty environment, as afterall the joy of Payash engagement had to shine too. Hence it was in subtle shades, with La's grief the most prominent among all, as for her it's farewell.

Arnav-Khushi scene, i liked it- we do need these small nice moments :) <3

I had been going through the posts in the forum, yours is one of those few, which brought a smile, a sense of warmth and positivity, Do post more often :)

oh i just now checked the other threads after reading ur reply and then only i realized that how differently an episode can be interpreted!Shocked
and yes, it was subtlety at its best..this warmth was a very thing underlying layer that was impeccably carried from scene to scene.. 
n thank u very much for the appreciation Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

that was beautifully written. Clap love how you expressed their emotions so effectively. I don't undersatnd why the forum people are so down with Arnav not going gaga over kushi's dolled up look. he fell in love with her for her personality, her spunk, her never ending zest for life, her inner radiance; not her looks. It would have been highly unsuitable if Arnav started drooling over kushi when he is guiltridden with La's situation.
but both their subtle expressions spoke volumes. i dont understand why others didnt see it. love isn't always about going googly eyes at your loved one. their hearts were communicating with each other and both of them were silentely accepting their situation. A silent acceptance of hearts.
I was really happy Arnav DIDN'T go gaga over kushi the moment he looked at her. the respect I had for him was multiplied in hundred folds by that jesture.
the doubts I had about him being  only physically attarcted to her just vanished from me. he loves her from deep within his soul.
*SUPERLIKE!* Embarrassed I agree,and same here. Arnav gained a lot of respect by not going rabba ve, we do know he will have eyes on her throughout salam-e-ishq not because he feels that 'physical attraction' but because he admires her strength that's a guess, He knows and he has seen her tears when he had announced his engagement to La. I would like it to be this way rather than any romantic inclinations. *sigh* Monday seems far away..

Edited by TheWandmaker - 16 December 2011 at 10:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011CandYlicious_Sprincessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_girl

amazing post! i love positive posts and specailly when they are hopeful!!Heart totally agree with your each and every word!  

thank u very much

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

loved yr pots sunar and plz send me this scene too of arshi

thanks di..n ok will do 2moro eve... :-)

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Thank u for making this post, i hope everyone reads it, i feel like going through all those threads questioning ASR's concern for La and posting this link in them so they can read it and see what the episode was really about!!

Thanks for bringing the positivity back, loved your writing too and agreed with everything u wrote. Here's a hug from meHug

Asma

thank u!
Hug n u know i really am glad i decided to write this the second i watched the video rather than browsing the forum..cz somehow it let me have this warm view of the episode without getting it spoiled..
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

that was beautifully written. Clap love how you expressed their emotions so effectively. I don't undersatnd why the forum people are so down with Arnav not going gaga over kushi's dolled up look. he fell in love with her for her personality, her spunk, her never ending zest for life, her inner radiance; not her looks. It would have been highly unsuitable if Arnav started drooling over kushi when he is guiltridden with La's situation.
but both their subtle expressions spoke volumes. i dont understand why others didnt see it. love isn't always about going googly eyes at your loved one. their hearts were communicating with each other and both of them were silentely accepting their situation. A silent acceptance of hearts.
I was really happy Arnav DIDN'T go gaga over kushi the moment he looked at her. the respect I had for him was multiplied in hundred folds by that jesture.
the doubts I had about him being  only physically attarcted to her just vanished from me. he loves her from deep within his soul.

thank u..and u know until the forum people specifically mentioned about him not going gaga about her look i never remembered it despite i myself being besotted with this total barbie doll look from the first second i saw it in SBS!!i really thought his reactions were so apt..
what u say is so true! cz their characters were never about puppy dog love, it is too deeper...they r all too emotionally entangled..she adores her for the beautiful heart she has...

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
beautiful and heartfelt post...today the understated emotions were beautifully portrayed widout huge drama ~~~

princessunara

icebraker Senior Member
icebraker
icebraker

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Beautiful post.  leaving me with the question "Ab mein is weekend ko kya karoon?
Watch some old arhi video.HeheHe .and wait for their engagement. Big smile

princessunara

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Beautifully written!! Clap 

princessunara

Go to top