Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

amazing post! i love positive posts and specailly when they are hopeful!!❀️ totally agree with your each and every word!  

thank u very much

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

loved yr pots sunar and plz send me this scene too of arshi

thanks di..n ok will do 2moro eve... :-)

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Thank u for making this post, i hope everyone reads it, i feel like going through all those threads questioning ASR's concern for La and posting this link in them so they can read it and see what the episode was really about!!

Thanks for bringing the positivity back, loved your writing too and agreed with everything u wrote. Here's a hug from meπŸ€—

Asma

thank u!
πŸ€— n u know i really am glad i decided to write this the second i watched the video rather than browsing the forum..cz somehow it let me have this warm view of the episode without getting it spoiled..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: hirushinz

that was beautifully written. πŸ‘ love how you expressed their emotions so effectively. I don't undersatnd why the forum people are so down with Arnav not going gaga over kushi's dolled up look. he fell in love with her for her personality, her spunk, her never ending zest for life, her inner radiance; not her looks. It would have been highly unsuitable if Arnav started drooling over kushi when he is guiltridden with La's situation.

but both their subtle expressions spoke volumes. i dont understand why others didnt see it. love isn't always about going googly eyes at your loved one. their hearts were communicating with each other and both of them were silentely accepting their situation. A silent acceptance of hearts.
I was really happy Arnav DIDN'T go gaga over kushi the moment he looked at her. the respect I had for him was multiplied in hundred folds by that jesture.
the doubts I had about him being  only physically attarcted to her just vanished from me. he loves her from deep within his soul.

thank u..and u know until the forum people specifically mentioned about him not going gaga about her look i never remembered it despite i myself being besotted with this total barbie doll look from the first second i saw it in SBS!!i really thought his reactions were so apt..
what u say is so true! cz their characters were never about puppy dog love, it is too deeper...they r all too emotionally entangled..she adores her for the beautiful heart she has...

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful and heartfelt post...today the understated emotions were beautifully portrayed widout huge drama ~~~
icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post.  leaving me with the question "Ab mein is weekend ko kya karoon?
Watch some old arhi video.HeheHe .and wait for their engagement. πŸ˜ƒ
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Beautifully written!! πŸ‘ 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely lovely post, Sunara!!
It was quite a touching episode to me esp after reading your take on the epi.
You bring out the positivity shown in it and hope everyone in the forums read it. πŸ˜ƒ

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I m speechless . Ur post gave me lots pleasure u wrote all emotions those with true feelings that v in these scenes . Really glad na :-) :-)
n these 3 characters did da very well .
Addie07 thumbnail
ask badra..
 i was really pissed with the epi 
but after reading this i feel hw blindly i have watched this epi... thanks 4 dis awesome post su.. 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what an aweome post dear & u put it wonderfully loved reading it pls do post all the time u have a beautiful understanding & putting it beautifully!πŸ‘