DC: Jeevika is Virens dulhan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Jeevika is Viren's dulhan

Jeevika is Viren's dulhan

Real-life weddings of television stars are often exciting. But here it was different. Karan aka Viren of Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai was super excited about his reel wedding. After much ado about the onscreen wedding, the couple Jeevika and Viren finally tied the knot. But what was interesting is that the serial ka dulha was welcoming the crew members saying, "Welcome to my reel wedding and please do enjoy all the arrangements." The question is, why was Karan so excited about his onscreen shaadi? The buzz is Karan and Krystal D'souza (who plays Jeevika) are more than good friends. If crew members are to be believed, this cute couple is apparently going around. Meanwhile, Nia Sharma who plays Manvi in the show was equally excited. "I have never been part of a real wedding. But this wedding was so much fun. I felt as if my real sister was getting married," she laughs. While all the crew members had fun, the jodi was quite happy with the shaadi. Guess they will be happier if it happens in real life too, let's wait and watch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whattaa picture they have selected to go with the article?🤣 oh the irony!🤣🤣

Yet another article with similar content though the quotes are different..KT always go around saying 'meri biwi' in all segments 😆..Media toh converted a chchora joke into an important clue *tsk**tsk*

"I have never been part of a real wedding:"..this quote on Nia is a lil suprising though 😲
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
buhahah🤣 how did i miss this epic piece of reporting... defo comes second to the EPIC TOI article.. hell bent on proving a point here are we🤣🤣 i swear our tacker tales daily will be more diverse and versatile than this stuck record.. on a loop these reporters..😆
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mhmmm interesting!!! Thanx for sharing. Only time will tell if these 2 really are a REAL life couple!!! Thanx for sharing!!!