Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Dadaji..problem kya hai yaar?!

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, so when I saw my poor Virat leaving the table without food, I got mega pissed! So what if he was 12 minutes late! Maybe he was in the loo having a shit or something?! He cant jus leave mid way and come to the table! What on earth?! Doesnt Hitler feel sorry for his grandson? He wont have anything to eat! That is so not grandad like! And everyone just sat there! Get and up say something! You could tell by the brothers mother's face, is her name Vanshika or something like that? She wanted to tell Virat no, its ok, sit down. But no! No-one said anything! Even though I love Viren, I cant believe he was ok bout it! Swammini and Dadaji are really hitting my nerves with their rules, high standard, the ridiculous punctuality, no fun and all work!

*takes deep breathe* rant over

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
seriously! how can a grandfather be so heartless to make his grandson starve!

swamini and dadaji r sooo annoying! its liike relax!!! 

and lollzzz!!!!! 😆😆 at ur bathrm comment 😃
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigirlx5

seriously! how can a grandfather be so heartless to make his grandson starve!

swamini and dadaji r sooo annoying! its liike relax!!! 

and lollzzz!!!!! 😆😆 at ur bathrm comment 😃

exactly! I have never head of a grandad starving his grandson! Gabarsingh ki carbon copy hai yaar
And lol, well it is true! Ok...imagine if VirKa were you know...having their suhaag-raat during the day, and the butler knocks saying its lunch 😆 like honestly, they cant just...you know, leave for lunch 😆

and after watching the precap, my heart is seriously going out to Jeevika, hope she handles the situation or Virat steps in
shahriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i know man usually grand parents are like the saviors!!
here its reverse...grand dad is the hitler !!
and ya i was surprised nobody said a word!! poor virat. no lunch is just too much!! y is he so harsh with poor virat!

this just proves whatever dadaji says or does is the end... no discussions ahead !!
poor jeevika will have to bear the wrath of hot headed dadaji and later on swamini bua!!

divya86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
12 minutes late? Are you freaking crazy, Mr. Stopwatch? Seriously, who does that?! I was so annoyed... Dadaji isn't as nice as I thought he'd be. I always thought he was strict but fair, so I'm really disappointed by his behaviour in the past few epis. Now I completely support Manvi's li'l skit - Waqt ne kiya sitam, indeed! Hmph...

That reminds me - thank heavens Swamini is showing Jeevika around (though it really should've been Vanshika). Imagine Dadaji walking with her instead; he'd probably be like Sheldon Cooper, all 'are you regular?' Tchah!! Ok I'm done venting...

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahriddhi

i know man usually grand parents are like the saviors!!

here its reverse...grand dad is the hitler !!
and ya i was surprised nobody said a word!! poor virat. no lunch is just too much!! y is he so harsh with poor virat!

this just proves whatever dadaji says or does is the end... no discussions ahead !!
poor jeevika will have to bear the wrath of hot headed dadaji and later on swamini bua!!

Exactly! Grandparent(s) are meant to be sweet, save you from your parents when you're in trouble, slip you money underneath the table when your parents arent looking, buying you gifts, but this Gabarsingh! Tauba!
And i agree, i feel soo bad for Jeevika, and I have a feeling this time Viren wont come to sae her like with the kheer fiasco :(
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya86

12 minutes late? Are you freaking crazy, Mr. Stopwatch? Seriously, who does that?! I was so annoyed... Dadaji isn't as nice as I thought he'd be. I always thought he was strict but fair, so I'm really disappointed by his behaviour in the past few epis. Now I completely support Manvi's li'l skit - Waqt ne kiya sitam, indeed! Hmph...

That reminds me - thank heavens Swamini is showing Jeevika around (though it really should've been Vanshika). Imagine Dadaji walking with her instead; he'd probably be like Sheldon Cooper, all 'are you regular?' Tchah!! Ok I'm done venting...

🤣 aaawh, Sheldon ❤️ but he's unaware of other peoples feelings. Gabarsingh knows how Virat feels, its like he gets a kick out of seeing our baby starve!
Gosh, if only Maanvi had been there. She wouldve said something!
divya86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueMuskaan

🤣 aaawh, Sheldon ❤️ but he's unaware of other peoples feelings. Gabarsingh knows how Virat feels, its like he gets a kick out of seeing our baby starve!
Gosh, if only Maanvi had been there. She wouldve said something!

I was blowing raspberries at the screen today 😆 Not exactly dignified, but oh so satisfying! And it was really weird that nobody said a word. Look how Swamini jumps in when Viren is in trouble. Would it hurt to defend her other nephew for once? And what about Vanshika? Lady seriously needs to find her voice and fast. I understand that Chachu is terrified of his father (poor man starts stuttering as soon as he sees him) but why didn't Kadambari say something? I was especially disappointed in Viren... He could've have spoken up na? How about dealing with the unfairness in your own house before going out to save the world? I know that sounds harsh, but it is true. I would've understood if Virat had been out partying late and had missed an important meeting or something, but 12 minutes late for lunch with the family is just pushing it. 😡 Poor baby...

If Manvi had been there, we would've seen fireworks for sure. Even Jeevika tried to speak but Viren stopped her... Grrr

p.s. Are you a Sheldon fan too? I adore him!! 😃
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
omg he is so rude to every 1
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya86

I was blowing raspberries at the screen today 😆 Not exactly dignified, but oh so satisfying! And it was really weird that nobody said a word. Look how Swamini jumps in when Viren is in trouble. Would it hurt to defend her other nephew for once? And what about Vanshika? Lady seriously needs to find her voice and fast. I understand that Chachu is terrified of his father (poor man starts stuttering as soon as he sees him) but why didn't Kadambari say something? I was especially disappointed in Viren... He could've have spoken up na? How about dealing with the unfairness in your own house before going out to save the world? I know that sounds harsh, but it is true. I would've understood if Virat had been out partying late and had missed an important meeting or something, but 12 minutes late for lunch with the family is just pushing it. 😡 Poor baby...

If Manvi had been there, we would've seen fireworks for sure. Even Jeevika tried to speak but Viren stopped her... Grrr

p.s. Are you a Sheldon fan too? I adore him!! 😃

😆😆 I was cursing him...not exactly mature, but its the only thing I could do. And I agree! Whenever Viren is in trouble, everyone jumps in! Not that I'm saying Viren shouldnt be saved, but Virat also has a right! It seems as if Viren is everyone's fav just because he's a lawyer 😔 poor Virat.
And I know right?! Vanshika needs to man up and save her sons from Gabar!  And agreed, Viren out of all people shouldve spoken up for his brother. And nope, it certainly does not sound harsh, it is the truth!
Maanvi's words are the fireworks yaar!
And yup, big Shelley fan 😊 He's soo adorable!