Daily Discussion -16th December 2011 - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheDilettante

😆 😆

IMS [Irritable male syndrome]

Ah the famous manstration cycles. 😆

Originally posted by pinkfreud

No, it was shut down on grounds of violating forum rules. Yeah, even though I dragged the perv into the limelight coz the PMs were like a tidal wave... but anyway, you can treasure the good old times:

Chedugiri Part II: The Royal Letdown

Hope I don't get banned raking up dutty memories.

P.S: Ugh, you want to see him? How dark is your dark side, girl? 😆

Whoa that shit is pretty new. How did I miss both the threads? 😲 Jizzy Crizzy this place is cra-cra.

On a side note - why does IF have such ghatiya gutter perverts. Why can't we get the classy ones, forget serenade with smooth talk, at least the kind that can string a sentence together. Is spelling and grammar too much to ask for. Not that I want pervy PMs. But if I ever did, I'd rather they be in immaculate English.
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Whoa that shit is pretty new. How did I miss both the threads? 😲 Jizzy Crizzy this place is cra-cra.

I think this was before you started peeking out of the DM basement more often. Roundabouts the time I'd just stepped into DM as well.

Originally posted by return_to_hades

On a side note - why does IF have such ghatiya gutter perverts. Why can't we get the classy ones, forget serenade with smooth talk, at least the kind that can string a sentence together. Is spelling and grammar too much to ask for. Not that I want pervy PMs. But if I ever did, I'd rather they be in immaculate English.

Do you really think all the suave dudes would be looking for meat on IF, of all places? The guys who partake in their wishful thinking-fuelled cyber mating season getaways are mostly those who can't get the real deal or have never known what it's like to woo a girl.