Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: haunted2

The bi*ch lives in a state of perpetual anesthesia where she grossly exaggerates  her fake innocence and assumes everyone else is subhuman πŸ˜›

The thing is that Sunny is playing her cards extremely well. I don't think she's the bimbo people think her to be- just the opposite. She's just siding with Sky and Juhi because she knows they're the strong players, so her chances of remaining in BB would be greater if she stayed on with the crooks.

This is how most reality shows work. The jerks get the biggest piece of the pie. If Sky can be such a manipulator, why not Sunny?
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Eeeks!!!!!!!! Fellow Dexter lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thats all I wanted to say. πŸ˜† You like South Park and I am assuming Dexter too. πŸ˜ƒ

Eep, how did you know I like South Park?

And yes I love Dexter. Best show on telly, IMO. Have you been catching up on Season 6?
Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago

Ofcourse!! ICan't wait for the finale this sunday. I read that you liked South Park in that po*n debate thread. Both shows are my favorite including Breaking bad and Sons of Anarchy. πŸ˜ƒ

Breaking Bad is Amazeballs! I haven't been able to check out this Season of Dexter yet, but I'll do so soon, everyone's been saying the finale is going to be one hell of a ride.

Not seen Sons of Anarchy, but heard a lot about it.

OMFG You like Breaking Bad too? Nice! Please tell me you are a girl too! Some people look at me strange in real life for liking breaking bad. πŸ˜²This season of Dexter was slow till episode 7 but then it really catches up. So do watch it! πŸ˜ƒ Sons of Anarchy is good too. So is Game of thrones and Spartacus (if you have not already watched these). πŸ˜ƒ

Bryan Cranston is the Jesus Christ of TV ATM. I don't know why, but Game of Thrones and stuff like that doesn't appeal to me even though it's got rave reviews. I also love Community, but W*F was that about NBC cancelling it?

P.S: I fear we're veering away from the BB discussion topic πŸ˜†

I know. πŸ˜† Yeah...Bryan Cranston is amazing, I bet he is gonna take the Emmy home again. I have not watched Community yet even though I only watch The Soup for Mchale.

Okay...back to BB now...so I really find Andrew Symonds hawt! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Wait a goddamn minute. Are you lamaXXXishtar by any chance? πŸ˜† God I'm slow today.

I don't find Symmo hot, but I love his sense of humour. I bet he'd have indulged in more blackassed humour if the people in that house were smart enough to get half of what he says. What's it with most people only equating slapstick and mawaali humour (Namaskaar Sky) to laughs?
Haha. You gals watch Dexter and Breaking bad too ?

I thought only Empti and me were the ones watching. Buh, its nice to see gals not watching the hormone-wrecking shows unlike most on IF.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shaktheback

Haha. You gals watch Dexter and Breaking bad too ?

I thought only Empti and me were the ones watching. Buh, its nice to see gals not watching the hormone-wrecking shows unlike most on IF.

Shakku, how do you and Empti keep getting banned.
Originally posted by: togepe30

But WHO WILL BELL THE CAT??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The same one who will HOPEFULLY skin the damn thing!!
You people have too many IDs and pseudonyms. I keep forgetting who's who around these parts, why do you naughty bunnies keep getting your asses banned?
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pinkfreud

You people have too many IDs and pseudonyms. I keep forgetting who's who around these parts, why do you naughty bunnies keep getting your asses banned?

One thing I miss about being a mod. Snooping their histories. πŸ˜†