Daily Discussion -16th December 2011 - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
If Mahek's coming back then Sho-Sho should leave tomorrow and Amar should stay back as there's scope for more fights. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If Mahek's not coming back then Amar should leave as Sho-Sho's capable of more drama. Amar is merely a sidekick now. And well! I like balanced game.

If nothing then I hope BB brings some balance in the show to make it fun for us in the last few weeks. Humko show mein entertainment mangta hai. Bas. πŸ˜†

MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i loved reading mr juhi say that we know who eats and sleeps πŸ˜‰ patnivrata guy i lyks u πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
realitytvfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Isko actor kisne banaya? πŸ˜΅

yaar tum logo amar ko bahuut badnaam kar rakha hainπŸ˜†...aisa bhi kya karta hain...thora weird faces banata hain...backstabbing karta hain aur untrustworthy hain..basπŸ˜†

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mr. juhi is stalking the forum 🀣 
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amar gives horrible nostril flaring expressions. πŸ˜†  someone please throw sunny judgemental leone out of the show. 🀒

andrew is adorable.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I missed todays epi πŸ˜† and it feeels good. Not having to see akashdeep's ugly ass face, and Amar's phuski face.
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Man, I left for a few hours to clean the house and this page went from 16 to 41 pages. What happened? :o
simplypurple thumbnail

True. I feel like we should create an "I hate Juhi" thread just for him. πŸ˜‰ Keep it bumped up with a daily dose of why we think she's undeserving as the winner.
simplypurple thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

90% ..her tone saying it all that she is going back---

mahek--blog update-----------Well as for my surprise. I can't reveal it yet. But it does have something to do with Bigg Boss. Would it be any fun to tell you guys everything in one go? LOL. Life is short and not everyone get the chances that I have.

Kahin is bechari ko bhi guest ke taur pe na bhej dein. Also, it's starting to look like Andrews is not a guest and nor is PM. Anyone think so too?
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sunny must be doing something right. She's overtaken perennial phorum phavourites Sky and Mahek as the most hated BB celebs on IF going by the current trend. Edited by pinkfreud - 12 years ago