Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion -16th December 2011 - Page 21

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

That's why I said earlier in the season that there's no point in sending Mishra to the secret room. She's useless. She could have turned the whole house upside down now, but she failed to do so. Annoying, that one is. What bothers me the most is that she isn't even trying! When she came into the house, everyone was pestering her about their images outside the house. She should have taken advantage of that!

Ajnu, apparently PM asked for more money as WC  and BB couldn't affort it - so brought her back as a guest.  ( source : I-F πŸ˜† )
PM has lost interest in the show. She is like " Itne paise mein itna hi jj milega" to BB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

anshul hum log ko kya fark padta hai woh aaye ya naa aaye...who nahi aayegi to bhi chalega,aayegi to bhi chalega...humko to sirf entertainment factor se matlab hai.

nishu ab ko bolo hi mat spoilers ke baare meinπŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

anshul hum log ko kya fark padta hai woh aaye ya naa aaye...who nahi aayegi to bhi chalega,aayegi to bhi chalega...humko to sirf entertainment factor se matlab hai.

Yeh codeword mein kya baatein ho rahi hain??!! Yeh "woh" or "she" aakhir hai kaun? πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

yeh le ..aap kyu serious ho gayiπŸ˜† i was pulling ur leg like u were pulling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..nishu sun le maya kya keh rehi hai unko teri baatein par bharosa nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Serious aur main. Kabhi nahin. πŸ˜† I'm pulling legs too since yesterday. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mujhe aap par kabhi bharosa nahin haiπŸ˜†. Hum entertainment ke liye BB dekhte hain fake spoilers par bas haste hain.

Jaa ab show dekhne de.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chammakchallo

why is pm getting annoying these days? πŸ€”  ek baat ko leke itna stretching.

THESE days? Hon, if there's one thing that has been constant on this show throughout the season, it's how annoying Mishra is! πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Yeh codeword mein kya baatein ho rahi hain??!! Yeh "woh" or "she" aakhir hai kaun? πŸ˜†

ab hum kuch nahi  bolenge hum bolegne to bolenge kii bolta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: chammakchallo

why is pm getting annoying these days? πŸ€”  ek baat ko leke itna stretching.

She was always like that. Now with less people it's more evident.
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

yeh le ..aap kyu serious ho gayiπŸ˜† i was pulling ur leg like u were pulling πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..nishu sun le maya kya keh rehi hai unko teri baatein par bharosa nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hamne kab kisi ko jabardasti bola  hamari baaton par bharosa karne ko...jinko karna hai woh kare,jinko nahi karna hai,woh na kare...😳
fire_gun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Serious aur main. Kabhi nahin. πŸ˜† I'm pulling legs too since yesterday. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Mujhe aap par kabhi bharosa nahin haiπŸ˜†. Hum entertainment ke liye BB dekhte hain fake spoilers par bas haste hain.

Jaa ab show dekhne de.

maya yeh keh diya😭 tume 5 saal kii dosti par bharosa nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

Ajnu, apparently PM asked for more money as WC  and BB couldn't affort it - so brought her back as a guest.  ( source : I-F πŸ˜† )
PM has lost interest in the show. She is like " Itne paise mein itna hi jj milega" to BB πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Nishu, that makes more sense! They should have sent Dolly Bindra inside - kam paison mein poora kaam bhi ho jaata. πŸ˜† Yeah, it does seem like Mishra is just waiting to leave - she's not there to make any kind of statement this time around.
Previous
1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35
Next