was arnav looking at lavanya

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey in the sbb was arnav looking at lavanya or khushi...cause as per the last 2 episode arnav is feeling sad for lavanya and in the dance both khushi and lavanya r dancing together...so is arnav staring at lavanya and feeling sad for her...khushi becomes upset twice cause she saw that lavanya is upset and dancing...so i have a doubt arnav is looking at lavanya and not khushi...he is feeling sad for her...and so looking at her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Good God! So Monday is gone too!
zaniax thumbnail
PLS NOOO. I cant bear to see anymore LA-ASR scenes 😡
This forum will go MAD if anything like tht happens.
IronyDied thumbnail
never ever!! we can look at anyone..the difference is that from which pov we are looking..by the look of arnav's face..its clear he is staring at her angel..and by look of la's face that she is burning to see her ex looking nah staring at her friend and by khushi's look its clear that she doesnt want (actually want) him to satre at her! 😍

do i sound crazy? i hope i dont! 😆
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smitar

Good God! So Monday is gone too!

This is the limit!
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAAA...HAT!    Oh lordy gimme strength! The CVs better not ruin Christmas for me!!!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Whoever he looks at, there's bound to be some posts bashing him for it.

Right now, I'm REALLY hoping he just looks at a pillar... But, then there might be posts to bash him if he does that too. 😆
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Could be. Well we will have to wait till Monday to find out for sure.
mystic@ thumbnail
ASR guilty horaha hai bhai... kushi ko kithni chot diya ta tab kahan gayi ye guilt.. ab chala aaya.. aur bohoth ho gaya.. its tym to see kushi man..
Malmsey thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Whoever he looks at, there's bound to be some posts bashing him for it.

Right now, I'm REALLY hoping he just looks at a pillar... But, then there might be posts to bash him if he does that too. 😆

Now Now HeadOverHeels..That's a very defeatist attitude. Even our Arnav-zada would not condone these kinds of thoughts.

Yaar I don't think a lot the the ppl in the forums being labelled as "Arnav Bashers" are that per se. I think its just frustration at the plot and lack of romance at times when we want to see it the most.

The so called basher brigade has a lot more in common with Arnav and Khushi then you'd think. Kyunki as has been asked before "Humaare Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? We have come to love this Arnav character...just how is quite the mystery. We notice the innate goodness and yet are constantly frustrated with his destructive actions.

We want to love him, we love to love him...but at times it's so hard to understand why we love him? (you know the times I'm referring to right)

Just like I expect in the show...we'll come around soon enough.

In the meantime, India-Forums is our arena to offload these frustrations. I thought this was the place to find mutually understanding souls and not encounter disdain just cause we felt like merely venting.