India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

At Your Door

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
One moment in the whole show I think is worth more than just a mention. The conversation between KKG and ASR, at the doorway to his room. Loved how that looked, she standing outside hesitant, he suddenly opening the door, startled. 

She offers him a gift, he is surprised. Isn't that just typical ArHi? LOL Khushi  has always offered so much of herself to this man (in spirit) and he is always taken aback by her gestures. Very fitting scene to describe the two of them.

Then, we have that moment when she goes on to tell him how far he's come, how he now believes in love/marriage and all of that. And, he looks wistful almost, not sure what to say, trying hard himself to form into even thoughts what he's feeling. But, he can't right now, because there is so much else weighing him down.

And, she tells him how happy she is for him, them both. But ASR is no longer angry when she says that this time. Again, the wistful look, a little resigned, knowing they both don't know where the other stands emotionally, and he kind of accepts it, in a sad way. So, he just nods his understanding.

Of course they're interrupted, everything interrupts them, people, situations, life itself. It's hard, and they both know it. And, for the first time she realizes it too, because she has something to say, but she's not sure what... Is it goodbye? She thinks it is, and she doesn't know how she feels about that. She knows he'll be gone soon, forever with someone else, and she'll miss him, in her own way, this strange man she feels so deeply connected to. So they share a look, and she turns away, her resignation fully showing. But, she can't leave... And he senses that too, because he can't turn away either.

But they must... At least for now.

I am thrilled to see KKG and ASR back, and on a new path. It may be hesitant, it may be confusing, but they've reached somewhere they've never been before. 

Kudos (again) to BS and SI for conveying so much, in such a short time. Clap

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Bob123Jordininanyregardiluvdarcythingcalledlovekashev4evaViviananamika00baby_princesshparulSkylargilgameshsavvzchupachupicebrakerfazzy-wazzyShahuJuicee_SushiemeghnasinvalidspsharmilaAmnaIshshaam91chipRichie-RichDCgirlS.Stephybfunofbb123Rozy77sun2011arnshi--Sobi---Atiya-smileyhug7679Addie07nature-loverarshiyanaamisuvfareeKeshriyashowstruckzafivasirajusmitaranjaani07CDlove--Krish--mommamiaUltimateBarunsunflower52pinky_blueskiesnaddiya26momma1128ImziInfofanevelinepc_palsincandescentLyssaPiehoneypriyadumaskhushixprincessunara

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wow... very nicely put... I loved that scene too... I'm patiently waiting for all this party drama to be over with, maybe we will have some good Arnav-Khushi scenes!!
It will be interesting to see when they both find out they respective engagements are broken!! I want them face to face when they find out... wishful thinking may be...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieHeadOverHeelsfareesun2011Infofan

arnshi IF-Dazzler
arnshi
arnshi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
wow!!thanks for giving that scene a total new meaning for us!!!!loved it more now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelssun2011

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
that brings a respite! I mean ur post! else i am mad!

thanx!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelszainzapc_pals

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Before you explained the scene I didn't really get it. In fact I was wondering if it was the worst Arshi scene, just couldn't make out what it was meant for. I mean why is she insisting so much that she is very happy for them. Is she really that happy?If not what's the use of lying to him? Was she expecting some sort of a reaction?And then I couldn't decipher Arnav's expressions, it was as if he wanted to tell her that it was over between him and La but he was ashamed of the fact.Secondly he didn't notice how lovely she looked. I don't know...could someone explain that scene in more detail in simple words?????HeadoverHeels could you? I like your analysis.

HeadOverHeelssun2011zafi

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
This is a different perspective to that scene. I like your version. It's mature and sounds all grown up and gives a more adult look to the characters of Khushi and Arnav. Makes it seem like they've grown up too. And become a little more wiser and a lot more mature in the process.

BUT,

I miss the intensity of their relationship. Mature can be SO BORING! Yawn!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_SushieHeadOverHeelsfareesun2011Infofan

Jordin Groupbie
Jordin
Jordin

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Your beautiful description of the scene has urged  me to re-watch the scene again!

Thank you. Big smile

Excellent post. Clap

HeadOverHeelsDCgirlsun2011

Go to top