Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

RJ is being a little selfish.

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
She should understand that its Akshara's choice. When Varsha was pregnant she wouldn't allow Varsha to go to her mom's house after the medicine incident. RJ has to learn that Akshara is someone's DIL. Even they should have some right in this. ðŸ¤¢
She has to understand what her daughter wants and be happy for her. She can't have her way all the time. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes she should understand..But Rj is stuck at one point...that the house is not upto thier standards...So i am wondering how does a middle class family get thru then??
jerry12 thumbnail
she s not little selfish instead she s too too much😡
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
RJ is a very stuck about Akshara. She is not selfish. Just blinded sometimes. 

She is not a bad person at heart and she is lucky that she got such an understanding daughter in law: Varsha.

If it was someone else in her place, she would have fussed about RJ's ways of always giving wayyy too much attention to her daughter and doing things for her and not doing the same for her. 

I mean 
over all she is a VERY VERy good saas but you know when someone wants to pick and point and take up fights and reasons for arguments then, even a small thorn seems like a big sword in the way. 

anywayz , Both are learning RJ and G3 

a great improvement in relationships from before. 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
being little selfish...she is just too much wen it cums 2 akshi...
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u r rite. wen it comes to akshara she over-reacts.she shud control her feelings.i know being a mother she will be worried,but too much is too bad.she shud understand that her bachhi is no more a bachhi,but she will be going to become ek bacche ki maa kuch dino mai.

ofcourse, i like RJ as saas ,better than g3,but too irritating as mother.
weight_obsessed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes true and just off topic I didn't like her reaction when she first saw Aksharas house during the GB.
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ab tho jab akshara gar nahi aayegi ka news rj ko patha chal jayengi  tho
ek week full of emotional attyachar by  rj
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya rj is so selfish.usne varsha ko uske mayake nahi jane diya...or ab ak ko leke ane me kitni exited hey...nk ko puchna bhi jaruri nahi samjti...😡
right from the beginning of the show, RJ has never interested me.. in fact, i find her very, very irritating.. n the worst thing about her is that she makes decisions on behalf of her daughter, without even asking her..
she should mend her ways soon.. it's all i can say..