Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ARNAV broke up with La, not ASR (Page 2)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

coincidentally, its the same scene he has on FB when he thinks of breaking up...
i love this : he can offer, more than he thought :
WHO made him think that?
KHUSHI cause he offered her more than he thinks he could or LAVANIA cause he couldn't offer her what he thought he could..

Yes, that is what he realizes.  Those words that rolled off his tongue were for Khushi, he could not offer them to La.  And then he realizes the guilt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshasha...

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ya...even i agree to that!!!!
wat he's doing wid La is right at the moment!!!!
he knws that he's nt done right wid la...bt she hs nt cmplained abt it...so while she spends her last moments in the house...she deserves most of the attention frm the man who has hurt her the most...frm the man whom she had xpctd the most...n fr the man whom she has done the most!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hi Anu!

I guess people are nervous worrying that La might never leave!

Like I wrote in Fari's thread, the creatives are purposely showing La making a place in Arnav's heart in such a way that in the future if she returns as a vamp, he will not suspect her, neither will anyone else. Right now he realizes he's hurt her a lot and is feeling guilt and sympathy for her.
He's trying to ease her pain.

Going by that article yesterday, it seems even more apparent to me that everyone will paint La as a saint because of her gracious and selfless act - and when she does come back to create havoc later, it'll be like Shyam part 2...everyone will continue loving her.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gilgameshasha...vasirajumomma1128nyxxSillyPepper

napstermonster Goldie
napstermonster
napstermonster

Why are the people on this forum having such a hard time with the breakup and the fact that the CVs are doing some justice to Lavaniya, and not shoving her out of RM? Seriously, not to be ageist, but I'm pretty sure most of these nervous, we want ASR-Khushi dancing now! posts are from the children we have to be so careful of around here! This is how a breakup is handled in the real world between people over the age of consent.

Chill with the "oh no! Khushi looks like a barbie, ASR should have had a rabba ve moment with her!" I am fed up of the  kids going "ASR didnt do an eyelock right in the middle of helping his Ex girlfriend survive a painful goodbye!" If you are watching such a mature show, learn to decipher whats happening without jumping to conclusions and flooding the forum with angsty posts.

Lavaniya was broken up with the day before her engagement to to man she's been with for over a year. She has to leave the house where she is a family member, and has bonded with everyone, even a damn goat. She is hurting, and still doing the right thing for herself, and for ASR. She deserves his support and is getting his compassion. If he walked off to moon over Khushi's pretty curls and pink kameez, he would have deserved to be hated the way he is being hated right now for doing the right thing!

We need to remember that if ASR had been in charge, as Anu (MOMMA1128) mentioned, Lavaniya would have actually been getting engaged right about now, and we should be delighted that this engagement track ended on their own terms, with Arnav and Lavaniya deciding they are not right for EACH other, without Khushi being even aware of their breakup, much less being a direct cause of it.

Respect the ending of a relationship that HAS ENDED, but without fireworks and revengeful feelings, and be grateful that these two are mature enough to MOURN the end of something they both valued, in different ways. If Lavaniya comes back as a vamp later, which I doubt, frankly, she can be dealt with later, but right now, there is no proof at all that she is going to be a vamp, she was sincere with ASR, and loving to Khushi, and that means we should respect her for who she is right now- a sad brave girl, broken up and still bravely smiling and thinking of others.

These scenes are what makes them adults, it would be the height of childishness and  a shallow character development if ASR ran off to admire Khushi or romance her while La was still there, in need of his support.

Edited by napstermonster - 16 December 2011 at 8:04pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxiluvdarcyLuvShuvSunshine25fazzy-wazzycxw1065an33shagilgameshshaam91HeadOverHeelssneak-peekShahuchipfareenewmoon2011vasirajumomma1128SillyPepperImzi

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Originally posted by sunaina02

ASR and Arnav - Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hide ( hope the names  are correct)

The God and the Devil reside in all of us .

In some people god gets stronger , in some - the devil .

For Arnav Singh raizada - they were in exact balance and so his character was  so intriguing . 

The devil was what he chose to show to the world and keep the god part hidden.  Every one of his acts of kindness are unannounced and I love this shade of his character.

The devil will be back when the need arises, I am so sure of that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvdarcygilgameshasha...

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I get it.
But Khushi had her friggin hair open!
ASR should have taken a breather from being the saint Arnav and acknowledged THIS IMPORTANT TRANSFORMATION! Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

napstermonstermomma1128

KunwaariDaayan IF-Stunnerz
KunwaariDaayan
KunwaariDaayan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Great post...you are bang on about the the two in one Arnav/ASR...Arnav knows how to feel emotions where as ASR chooses not to feel anything that would make him fall weak in the eyes of the world.

momma1128

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

momma1128

Go to top