Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shahu - yes, the curls must get an instantaneous eye lock - they demand it - let's petition the cvs on behalf of the curling iron.  I know a lawyer. 😉Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree with you...
you are right
"
This is a new man, let him comfort La.  Let him console La.  Doesn't change that he loves Khushi.  This is the mature way a real man behaves when a relationship comes to an end.
"
these words really very true...
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Anu!

I guess people are nervous worrying that La might never leave!

Like I wrote in Fari's thread, the creatives are purposely showing La making a place in Arnav's heart in such a way that in the future if she returns as a vamp, he will not suspect her, neither will anyone else. Right now he realizes he's hurt her a lot and is feeling guilt and sympathy for her.
He's trying to ease her pain.

Going by that article yesterday, it seems even more apparent to me that everyone will paint La as a saint because of her gracious and selfless act - and when she does come back to create havoc later, it'll be like Shyam part 2...everyone will continue loving her.

@ Anu - I wil just say Beautiful...Loved it!
He was indifferent when he thought about himself...now he realizes dat  others too have heart dat can get hurt... and for admiring Khushi's Barbie doll look, sari umar padi hai...

@ Shwetha - TB article need not to b right always...like I said strday in Ajeeb thread,  ASR needs no other person to create problem in his love...His sister is there 2 water it with her duniya's best-est hubby! 
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you wrote so beautifully  touched my heart.Great job.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

You have to look at it this way.  It is not ASR breaking up with her.  If it was ASR breaking up with La, it would have been like last time when La left.  He cared 2 sh*ts.  Went to office, Khushi had to chase him down.

This time he is Arnav.  Since he saw Khushi broken, ASR has been quiet.  When he was apologizing to La, it was Arnav.  The break up and subsequent conversation - all Arnav.  ASR does not say sorry, Arnav does.

Arnav is respectful enough and here is the big thing, Arnav realizes that there is more feeling in a relationship that he can offer, more than he thought, except not to La and he can no longer cheat her like that.  So, finally this man is acting with concern and compassion and guilt.  So while ASR would have stayed with La to spite Khushi, to spite his Nani, Arnav cannot continue on because he realizes his actions HURT people.

This is a new man, let him comfort La.  Let him console La.  Doesn't change that he loves Khushi.  This is the mature way a real man behaves when a relationship comes to an end.

loved it! I
gilgamesh thumbnail
@momma1128, sbk2 and napstermonster...👍🏼...thanks for highlighting some very important points...👏 for the CVs for handling a break-up in a mature and decent fashion 
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

@Shahu - yes, the curls must get an instantaneous eye lock - they demand it - let's petition the cvs on behalf of the curling iron.  I know a lawyer. 😉

Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of curls. Most definitely not a fan of curls on Khushi. They looked so heavy that no gusts of wind would have blown em over her face! No wonder those gusts of winds didn't bother to show up.
No wind blown hair on Khushi's face. So no eye locks.

FINALLY, I've arrived to the REAL reason for ASR's complete oblivion to her open hair. The poor dear had no idea her hair was open! There were no tendrils floating around!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, momma1128. You helped a girl in distress! 😃

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

@ Anu - I wil just say Beautiful...Loved it!
He was indifferent when he thought about himself...now he realizes dat  others too have heart dat can get hurt... and for admiring Khushi's Barbie doll look, sari umar padi hai...

@ Shwetha - TB article need not to b right always...like I said strday in Ajeeb thread,  ASR needs no other person to create problem in his love...His sister is there 2 water it with her duniya's best-est hubby! 

Cinders,

It is highly possible that she'll be back. They need some spice or the other to make things worse.
The nafrat track needs more fodder. 
Hamare chahne ya na chahne se kya hota hai?

My question is, does La have any suspicion about Arhi? 
If she had known that actually Khushi indirectly has knocked her out of ASR's life, would she still be so gracious?
She's perfect to add more problems later if Arhi do get together.

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: napstermonster

Im assuming thats sarcasm, which I love, and not a genuine, puzzled expression of shock, which I'm less of a fan off!

Mostly sarcasm. 😆
With a hint of genuine concern over ASR's lessening effects to Khushi's hair! 😆
I apologize for giving more importance to Khushi's hair than the ASR/La break up!
I ENJOY ASR/Khushi MORE, you see.

I kid.
ALL sarcasm, BTW. 😉

fazzy-wazzy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Fab post... ⭐️

Arnav having a eye lock with Khushi at this moment when he's breaking up with La would be highly inappropriate...

After reading many of the topics on this forum today, I don't understand why there's such a hoo haa over La becoming a vamp...  I'm assuming that's the reason alot of people can't apprectiate the fact that he's behaving in such a gentle and caring manner towards La...

the articles are never always correct when comes to revealing future tracks... so shouldn't all this negatively and criticisms that I'm seeing on the forum be reserved for that time if and when La returns as a vamp? why now?

Edited by Fahmz - 12 years ago