Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ARNAV broke up with La, not ASR - Page 2

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Anu!

I guess people are nervous worrying that La might never leave!

Like I wrote in Fari's thread, the creatives are purposely showing La making a place in Arnav's heart in such a way that in the future if she returns as a vamp, he will not suspect her, neither will anyone else. Right now he realizes he's hurt her a lot and is feeling guilt and sympathy for her.
He's trying to ease her pain.

Going by that article yesterday, it seems even more apparent to me that everyone will paint La as a saint because of her gracious and selfless act - and when she does come back to create havoc later, it'll be like Shyam part 2...everyone will continue loving her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Why are the people on this forum having such a hard time with the breakup and the fact that the CVs are doing some justice to Lavaniya, and not shoving her out of RM? Seriously, not to be ageist, but I'm pretty sure most of these nervous, we want ASR-Khushi dancing now! posts are from the children we have to be so careful of around here! This is how a breakup is handled in the real world between people over the age of consent.

Chill with the "oh no! Khushi looks like a barbie, ASR should have had a rabba ve moment with her!" I am fed up of the  kids going "ASR didnt do an eyelock right in the middle of helping his Ex girlfriend survive a painful goodbye!" If you are watching such a mature show, learn to decipher whats happening without jumping to conclusions and flooding the forum with angsty posts.

Lavaniya was broken up with the day before her engagement to to man she's been with for over a year. She has to leave the house where she is a family member, and has bonded with everyone, even a damn goat. She is hurting, and still doing the right thing for herself, and for ASR. She deserves his support and is getting his compassion. If he walked off to moon over Khushi's pretty curls and pink kameez, he would have deserved to be hated the way he is being hated right now for doing the right thing!

We need to remember that if ASR had been in charge, as Anu (MOMMA1128) mentioned, Lavaniya would have actually been getting engaged right about now, and we should be delighted that this engagement track ended on their own terms, with Arnav and Lavaniya deciding they are not right for EACH other, without Khushi being even aware of their breakup, much less being a direct cause of it.

Respect the ending of a relationship that HAS ENDED, but without fireworks and revengeful feelings, and be grateful that these two are mature enough to MOURN the end of something they both valued, in different ways. If Lavaniya comes back as a vamp later, which I doubt, frankly, she can be dealt with later, but right now, there is no proof at all that she is going to be a vamp, she was sincere with ASR, and loving to Khushi, and that means we should respect her for who she is right now- a sad brave girl, broken up and still bravely smiling and thinking of others.

These scenes are what makes them adults, it would be the height of childishness and  a shallow character development if ASR ran off to admire Khushi or romance her while La was still there, in need of his support.

Edited by napstermonster - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

ASR and Arnav - Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hide ( hope the names  are correct)

The God and the Devil reside in all of us .

In some people god gets stronger , in some - the devil .

For Arnav Singh raizada - they were in exact balance and so his character was  so intriguing . 

The devil was what he chose to show to the world and keep the god part hidden.  Every one of his acts of kindness are unannounced and I love this shade of his character.

The devil will be back when the need arises, I am so sure of that.
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I get it.
But Khushi had her friggin hair open!
ASR should have taken a breather from being the saint Arnav and acknowledged THIS IMPORTANT TRANSFORMATION! 😳
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post...you are bang on about the the two in one Arnav/ASR...Arnav knows how to feel emotions where as ASR chooses not to feel anything that would make him fall weak in the eyes of the world.
👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Shweta - I don't want her to come back as a vamp.  It will be the most ridiculous situation.  We have Shyam and Nani, do we need another clown?

@Napster - I also don't want to appear agist - but a lot of the posts reek of inexperience or familiarity with these kinds of life experiences.  I thought this break up was pretty real and the thought of him drooling over Khushi, while he is still wiping La's tears is one of the most eye popping suggestions I have seen here.  And  "Barbie doll" reference was also made by mature members of this forum, women with children type mature members.  Yes, yup, right.  I'll  let that sink in.  Thanks for posting.
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful post Anu, completely agree with you.

The complexity of ASR/Arnav is what makes his character stand out and intriguing, and with each new episode, we see a different side to him.

napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Shahu

I get it.
But Khushi had her friggin hair open!
ASR should have taken a breather from being the saint Arnav and acknowledged THIS IMPORTANT TRANSFORMATION! 😳

Im assuming thats sarcasm, which I love, and not a genuine, puzzled expression of shock, which I'm less of a fan off!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well said !!

I agree with you.. Finally, he has realized that he had wronged La and he he is trying to right it by showing his concern.