India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am certain now (Page 4)

jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Well I woul like this version a lot better if this is exactly how it will be. At least it's not out of hate but for the live of their families.

MarkZingerBurgr IF-Dazzler
MarkZingerBurgr
MarkZingerBurgr

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaswargikoinahi

Well I woul like this version a lot better if this is exactly how it will be. At least it's not out of hate but for the live of their families.
thank you for saying that...somehow i can accept this a bit more than the hate track..marriage as a punishment..i just couldn't swallow that...but an engagement for near and dear ones...this i can swallow with a glass of arhi romance..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zafishowstruck

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
if for his family he has to get married only then y wont he marry lavanya...that is a very basic question...they cant get married khushi and arnav like for reputation...then y he broke with lavanya...he doesnt love her but he doesnt love khushi also yet as per him...so it will b difficult to give reason for arnav khushi marriage...as lavanya is already there...

Ash95

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I hope it will start with contract marriage then they both fell in love
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

if for his family he has to get married only then y wont he marry lavanya...that is a very basic question...they cant get married khushi and arnav like for reputation...then y he broke with lavanya...he doesnt love her but he doesnt love khushi also yet as per him...so it will b difficult to give reason for arnav khushi marriage...as lavanya is already there...
for one basic reson...La wont be around...she would have packed her bags...And in his heart he adores Khushi unknowingly...so getting tied to her wont be that much of an issue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushieshowstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
According to the SP article LA will point out that ASR is in love with Khushi..if she does that then it would make more sense for Arnav-Khushi engagement..
In the precap look how Arnav is upset that di is sad..so he will do it for di and khushi being khushi will do this for Payal 

After today's episode we were not even supposed to be discussing anything but look at us now..

Edited by showstruck - 16 December 2011 at 11:35am

Juicee_Sushie

shtl_l IF-Dazzler
shtl_l
shtl_l

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by shtl_l

for one basic reson...La wont be around...she would have packed her bags...And in his heart he adores Khushi unknowingly...so getting tied to her wont be that much of an issue...

y would khushi agree at this point...

Go to top