Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I am certain now (Page 3)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnam

Originally posted by khushix

everyone seems so excited for their engagement! i guess im the only one hoping it doesn't happen that way! LOL if Nani still insist, then i dunno.. that's just a ridiculous condition! why can't they just agree for the sake of Payal and Akash? and save the family's honor? if they wanna save, then they can happily agree to get Payash engaged without creating any drama! it's not like its the end of the world or Arnav can never get married ever if Akash does first! LOL i think it wud be more fun to watch Arnav-Khushi getting closer during Payash wedding celebrations.. not a rushed engagement!

same here...its the most stupid n illogical way of getting the leads married...Ouch
agreed..and i have always hated the forced marriage tracks in all shows...but the heart and mind are two different aspects...my mind rejects this scemario...but coz my heart loves arhi to the core...it rejoices...hmm do i make sense..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiesun2011

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged

I think its a surprise, but I agree 150% with you.  When she was talking on the phone with him about who will I exchange rings with I had a feeling.  Also the fact that they have starved us this week with no Arhi scenes makes me think they will overdo it next week.  I just hope LA exits BEFORE that happens. I would feel horrible for her. I think Anji will scream I won't let this happen, first Khushi now you, and BOOM ASR wil get the bright idea to propose a "deal" to Khushi that they can rearrange or cancel later. We all know snake will freak out and the "fake" engagement will give way to the real love that is lying there at the surface.  Atleast that's what we want to happen, but the CVs are cruel and they have the power, so we'll see.Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaspsharmilakitty25Juicee_Sushiesun2011vasirajuzafishowstruckeveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reniji66

I think its a surprise, but I agree 150% with you.  When she was talking on the phone with him about who will I exchange rings with I had a feeling.  Also the fact that they have starved us this week with no Arhi scenes makes me think they will overdo it next week.  I just hope LA exits BEFORE that happens. I would feel horrible for her. I think Anji will scream I won't let this happen, first Khushi now you, and BOOM ASR wil get the bright idea to propose a "deal" to Khushi that they can rearrange or cancel later. We all know snake will freak out and the "fake" engagement will give way to the real love that is lying there at the surface.  Atleast that's what we want to happen, but the CVs are cruel and they have the power, so we'll see.Angry

yup...it was meant to be a surprise...even Barun hinted about the upcoming twist in the show...but the obsessive compulsive Arhi analysts and addicts that we are...we figured it out...LOL!!

And again i will say ..that arhi starvation was deliberate...and the fast story progression too..it was all heading to this...and LA has to exit before this...coz if she is around..then ASR might as well get engaged to her to save face and Paayash...but only Khushi will be the availab alternative..thats the only way this is possible.

and yup the Cvs are cruel...but not stupid...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25Juicee_Sushiezafishowstruck

mommamia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Very good plot then ..i like it ..as long as arhi together iam HAPPY...and big punishment to that SNAKE ..to seeing them together he will be boiling inside with jealousyLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushiezafieveline

shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Wow I hope they get engaged...one for the plain reasons n other for their love which till date they've hidden from themselves as well as each other!!
Hope to see their new relationship blossOm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushieshowstruckeveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommamia

I have a feeling that Anji the idiot baby might howl at the top of her voice saying yeh ho kya raha hai.. pehle Khushi ji ki Sagai tooti aur ab thumhara".. And there everyone is shocked and media coverage and blah blah blah and rest is history my friends...WinkWinkWink
for once i am counting on the cry baby's idiocy...i want her to blurt out the truth in a sea of piteous tears...we have born her insuffering waterworks for sooo long...this time..for once...let her flood of tears help the arhi romance bloom..LOL

Juicee_Sushiezafi

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

Very good plot then ..i like it ..as long as arhi together iam HAPPY...and big punishment to that SNAKE ..to seeing them together he will be boiling inside with jealousyLOL

LOL..oh wow...thanx for pointing out the best aspect of this develiopment.,,,the perverts punishment...now i am more determined than ever to get ArHi together...if for nothing else...just for the pleasure of seeing the pervert being pole axedBig smile

Juicee_Sushieshowstruck

Go to top