Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eveline

for one basic reson...La wont be around...she would have packed her bags...And in his heart he adores Khushi unknowingly...so getting tied to her wont be that much of an issue...

y would khushi agree at this point...
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shtl_l

y would khushi agree at this point...

to get Payal and Aakash together...coz Nani will not let them get engaged till ASR is...and ASR cannot get engaged coz La is gone...so Khushi steps in and ASR gets engaged ,,,they both give in for Aakash and payal union...family honor saved is a bonus.
Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder if this is how we find out that the engagement ring meant for La, actually fits Khushi, why would their be any other reason for Khushi to put on an engagement ring that was meant for somebody else?!?!
me 2
i think everyone thinks arshi r gettin engaged
and arshi gettin engaged could b 1 of the big twists
cant wait
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

I wonder if this is how we find out that the engagement ring meant for La, actually fits Khushi, why would their be any other reason for Khushi to put on an engagement ring that was meant for somebody else?!?!

oh...no idea about that...though i have heard there was this tag line...a month or so back..about the engagment ring...maybe ...maybe not...first did the cvs plan that ahead...was it a change in the track...or was it a cat out of the bag blooper...or...?? I have always wondered about thatEdited by eveline - 12 years ago
Khushikumari thumbnail
Originally posted by: chupachup

I really hope this does not happen..its 2 filmy..and doesnt fit Arnav's character at all..I mean, if Nani says that Arnav has to get married first, so he picks up Khushi randomly and gets engaged..i mean..come on..he could pick up la also just to satisfy nani..it doesnt make sense..i hope it doesnt happen..

U r right. It doesn't suit ASR. He has to make a deal! May be he will make one with Khushi .not on Nani's insistance but for his own feelings. dil mein pyaar , hotope deal!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope so, it looks like it, the way Anjali and Naani reacted today, yeah, Arhi will be together, with the snake looking and making faces. Partaay!

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

I have had that gut feeling...like the majority of us...and looking at the precap...i am certain now...next week Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged...

No need to elaborate..coz most of us have guessed the plot...Nani insistence...Arnav goes first as he is the eldest...and if no Arnav engagement then no Akaash engagement either...so ASR and Khushi perforce hook up in order to save the two family's honors and ofcourse for Paayash...

I guessed it from the phone conversation yesterday...but today looking at the precap and nani's attitude...i m certain..( no genius here...most of us have put this two and two together and come up with four 😉)

I am soo super excited...i had to make this post...😆😍...Arhi Engagement...

but my question why would Nani insist Arnav get engaged to Khushi, when nani does not know about khushi's broken engagement.  even if she did want Arnav engaged then it would be to la as she is still at RM
dont make sense to me sorry.
what i think is that la will come and inform everyone that it is her decision not to get engaged as ASR does not really love her. and she deserves to be married to a guy who truly loves her. so the family will have to accept their decission and back of and just get Payash engaged.
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The name of this show should be signs..😃...the telephonic conversation between Khushi and Arnav...La's exit...Nani's insistence on Arnav being first...Anji's awareness of Khushi's broken engagement...all put together...make a pattern!!

But how does that make sense with LA still in the picture. Wouldn't that be too cruel to her?
sugar_babe thumbnail
No No. I will hate the show and I will hate both of them if this happens.
I'm sorry! But this will be JUST WRONG.
They both would've played with Lavanya's feelings then. Khushi needs to stand up now more than ever and say he wronged her friend.
And Arnav, for once, please, don't take an impulsive decision. You are guilty about Lavanya and you should be, you should feel hurt for using her, you were wrong. So don't go an impulsively get engaged to Khushi!