Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Very good plot then ..i like it ..as long as arhi together iam HAPPY...and big punishment to that SNAKE ..to seeing them together he will be boiling inside with jealousy๐Ÿ˜†

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow I hope they get engaged...one for the plain reasons n other for their love which till date they've hidden from themselves as well as each other!!
Hope to see their new relationship blossOm
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mommamia

I have a feeling that Anji the idiot baby might howl at the top of her voice saying yeh ho kya raha hai.. pehle Khushi ji ki Sagai tooti aur ab thumhara".. And there everyone is shocked and media coverage and blah blah blah and rest is history my friends...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

for once i am counting on the cry baby's idiocy...i want her to blurt out the truth in a sea of piteous tears...we have born her insuffering waterworks for sooo long...this time..for once...let her flood of tears help the arhi romance bloom..๐Ÿ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty25

Very good plot then ..i like it ..as long as arhi together iam HAPPY...and big punishment to that SNAKE ..to seeing them together he will be boiling inside with jealousy๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†..oh wow...thanx for pointing out the best aspect of this develiopment.,,,the perverts punishment...now i am more determined than ever to get ArHi together...if for nothing else...just for the pleasure of seeing the pervert being pole axed๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I woul like this version a lot better if this is exactly how it will be. At least it's not out of hate but for the live of their families.
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaswargikoinahi

Well I woul like this version a lot better if this is exactly how it will be. At least it's not out of hate but for the live of their families.

thank you for saying that...somehow i can accept this a bit more than the hate track..marriage as a punishment..i just couldn't swallow that...but an engagement for near and dear ones...this i can swallow with a glass of arhi romance..๐Ÿ˜Š
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if for his family he has to get married only then y wont he marry lavanya...that is a very basic question...they cant get married khushi and arnav like for reputation...then y he broke with lavanya...he doesnt love her but he doesnt love khushi also yet as per him...so it will b difficult to give reason for arnav khushi marriage...as lavanya is already there...
dirtydiana thumbnail
I hope it will start with contract marriage then they both fell in love
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: shtl_l

if for his family he has to get married only then y wont he marry lavanya...that is a very basic question...they cant get married khushi and arnav like for reputation...then y he broke with lavanya...he doesnt love her but he doesnt love khushi also yet as per him...so it will b difficult to give reason for arnav khushi marriage...as lavanya is already there...

for one basic reson...La wont be around...she would have packed her bags...And in his heart he adores Khushi unknowingly...so getting tied to her wont be that much of an issue...
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
According to the SP article LA will point out that ASR is in love with Khushi..if she does that then it would make more sense for Arnav-Khushi engagement..
In the precap look how Arnav is upset that di is sad..so he will do it for di and khushi being khushi will do this for Payal 

After today's episode we were not even supposed to be discussing anything but look at us now..
Edited by showstruck - 12 years ago