eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I have had that gut feeling...like the majority of us...and looking at the precap...i am certain now...next week Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged...

No need to elaborate..coz most of us have guessed the plot...Nani insistence...Arnav goes first as he is the eldest...and if no Arnav engagement then no Akaash engagement either...so ASR and Khushi perforce hook up in order to save the two family's honors and ofcourse for Paayash...

I guessed it from the phone conversation yesterday...but today looking at the precap and nani's attitude...i m certain..( no genius here...most of us have put this two and two together and come up with four 😉)

I am soo super excited...i had to make this post...😆😍...Arhi Engagement...
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Apz.. thumbnail
me too...but what a stupid way of getting our arhi engaged..am disappointed!!!!🤔
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

I have had that gut feeling...like the majority of us...and looking at the precap...i am certain now...next week Arnav and Khushi are getting engaged...

What made you think so?
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't mind if they get engaged...

atleast they'll be together 👍🏼
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnam

me too...but what a stupid way of getting our arhi engaged..am disappointed!!!!🤔

hye we already knew that they are not going to come together voluntarily...it has to be circumstancial...so now in order to get Paayash together...they will need to step up...look on the bright side...atleast they will come together...and the rest of the pieces of the puzzle will evetually fall in place...it will be the first momentous step in the right direction...
zaniax thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnam

Yea...evn ill be a bit dissapointed..cause there is no realization or confession yet . I really wanted to see a confession scene . But then atleast they will be together 😊Edited by zaniax - 12 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidz

What made you think so?

The name of this show should be signs..😃...the telephonic conversation between Khushi and Arnav...La's exit...Nani's insistence on Arnav being first...Anji's awareness of Khushi's broken engagement...all put together...make a pattern!!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Yea...evn ill be a bit dissapointed..cause there is no realization or confession yet . I really wanted to see a confession scene . But then atleast they will be together 😊

This is best...coz they will be thrown together a lot...and eventually we will get what we all want...but the journey will be so exciting...😉
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope this does not happen..its 2 filmy..and doesnt fit Arnav's character at all..I mean, if Nani says that Arnav has to get married first, so he picks up Khushi randomly and gets engaged..i mean..come on..he could pick up la also just to satisfy nani..it doesnt make sense..i hope it doesnt happen..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: chupachup

I really hope this does not happen..its 2 filmy..and doesnt fit Arnav's character at all..I mean, if Nani says that Arnav has to get married first, so he picks up Khushi randomly and gets engaged..i mean..come on..he could pick up la also just to satisfy nani..it doesnt make sense..i hope it doesnt happen..

i am sure..La wont be around...she has packed her bags...so she will leave...and Khushi will be the only available alternative...and ASR has done plenty for Akaash...for his sisters tears and Aakash's happiness...he will do plenty...and yup it is filmy...but then this is a show so some drama to banta hai yaar! ( and anyways we have had plenty of filmy till now...so some more...i dont mind it coz in the end it paves the way for ArHi coming together)